Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• DDoS is active again.

Agent Abe Caprine

Is being stupid again
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this is pathetic. No self respecting woman wants a groveling headcase. Only narcissists and sociopaths get off to someone suffering from crippling low self esteem. Most people would prefer not spending time with someone who is mentally dangling off a cliff. No one likes being a babysitter for free.
>Bill Maher
>grand wizard

That's a bold angle, Cotton, let's see how that works out for them.
Only thing that guy is the grand wizard of is PETA.
The Yakuza has more power in the businesses and government of their native country?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
A9CD1819-BDF0-4200-B0FE-A0F2949B4997.jpeg3D276FE1-CEEB-4C7E-9B98-E859FFF713C1.jpegDC85E84E-4BC5-44CD-86E6-E86F8A9B2A26.jpegD7F077C6-7A54-48C7-A18E-05FB4A547D37.jpeg5CAEB584-48E7-4C96-ACFD-DC5A2F8E5720.jpegE1D31828-F582-459B-A834-7E2653E73328.jpegE0A6D77A-8C3C-491F-9F0D-73643C4C96DF.jpeg12EB6C4B-95C2-41E9-B878-07BE4FD0CAD9.jpeg
F9A78260-9B13-4395-9296-8A1CC6945955.jpeg
548FB28F-4082-49DB-A928-F4B929EF1863.jpeg

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
I found this cuntView attachment 2397311

here is profile pic on what the bitch looks like

View attachment 2397317

here are just a taste of her tweetsView attachment 2397312View attachment 2397313View attachment 2397314View attachment 2397315
She's a "believer in science," but supposedly "lives by spiritual principles." Shut up you useless old hag! You don't even know what you stand for! I'm sure you believe what bullshit your spewing for you own self-satisfaction anyway. It's all about you! You want to be the last one the angry mob lynches, but you don't have the integrity to admit it!

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
She's a "believer in science," but supposedly "lives by spiritual principles." Shut up you useless old hag! You don't even know what you stand for! I'm sure you believe what bullshit your spewing for you own self-satisfaction anyway. It's all about you! You want to be the last one the angry mob lynches, but you don't have the integrity to admit it!
she is nothing more than a boomer degenerate

Screamer

kiwifarms.net

You can tell Maher is tired of people in the audience that are just wanting to react like NPC's. They aren't listening. They're the Colbert type of audience. Waiting for things to trigger a response. Not actually caring about what is being said.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
Nobody will listen to the woke but their own because if you have even a bit of skepticism they call you every name under the sun.
What gets me is that the vast majority of these people are white hipsters who are trying to mine for brownie points from a bunch of deranged blacks on social media.
Black lives matter until that black man happens to be a conservative then he's an Uncle Tom, Coon, and Neolib.
It's almost as if they're only beneficial to you if they promote your narrative.
Speaking of which I don't understand why woke people want to see their ideals broadcasted because it's not like it's going to change the way people think and in some cases it even contradicts them.
Hollywood gave parasite and get out nothing but critical acclaim even though America is so racist and problematic according to them

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Nobody will listen to the woke but their own because if you have even a bit of skepticism they call you every name under the sun.
What gets me is that the vast majority of these people are white hipsters who are trying to mine for brownie points from a bunch of deranged blacks on social media.
Black lives matter until that black man happens to be a conservative then he's an Uncle Tom, Coon, and Neolib.
It's almost as if they're only beneficial to you if they promote your narrative.
Speaking of which I don't understand why woke people want to see their ideals broadcasted because it's not like it's going to change the way people think and in some cases it even contradicts them.
Hollywood gave parasite and get out nothing but critical acclaim even though America is so racist and problematic according to them
They will fall like any other empire

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
This frustrates me too. These same people complain about injustice, yet they also ironically encourage more of it. They're so deluded by their ideology that they'll even give a free pass to injustice when it happens to them! I reiterate: They're either too stupid to know right from wrong or too evil to care. It's a sad day when you see feminists insisting that a rapist, who you'd think they're against, should NOT be punished because of social justice! We're in Clown World alright.
Putting "social" in front of any word negates its meaning completely.

View attachment 2397839
Behold a man made entirely out of straw. This is why normal people hate SJWs.
I agree, Asian Americans are Americans too......... hey, who's pushing them out of schools because of their race?