Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Alessonincrippliningdepre

IhateandlovetheinterwebZ
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210802-035657_Chrome.jpg

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine looking at norse myth as a fucking red flag for being a nazi or "dangerous and monstrous person" lmao. Yeah that time a dude fucked a horse and then had that horse's baby and it came out all fucked up but kinda cool was totally a metaphor for how jews are bad or something unless you state you're totally in with the current year politics crowd and hate nazis.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you heard about the cope about mineta being bi
Mineta being the little perverted fuck from Boku No Hero Academia who is obsessed with getting laid or peeping at girls or what have you.

It's all stemming from this page of the latest chapter.
1627897705416.png

Without getting into spoiler territory, and because I don't really follow it as I'm several hundred chapters behind, Deku is trying to do something phenomenally stupid, dangerous, and self-sacrificing and his classmates are trying to stop him.

I think claiming he's bi because of this, when literally his entire character is Chris-chan levels of wanting to get with a girl, any girl, is crazy, but the LGBTQPs are freaking out because they don't like representation when it's not a perfect symbol of humanity.

Hard Toothbrush

All in on egalitarianism and individualism.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2392093
I see the Minnesota Defund campaign is going great. Only thing the headline doesn't specify is if the jogger in question is a dune coon, or just a mentally unstable jogger, since beheading is very much an Islamist aesthetic.

I thought it was this decapitation, I read about yesterday ..
View attachment 2393554

View attachment 2393561
I "love" that the US has fallen low enough that people get confused about which public beheading they're discussing.
Funnily enough, you don't have that kind of stuff happening in my 97% white country.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
1627919610883.png

So let me get this straight, even the SJWs aren't hypocritically supporting the Negress-In-Chief (while screaming to defund cops), even though Kopmala has:
  1. been a literal sexdoll to achieve power
  2. is less likeable than Hillary Rodham Clinton
  3. laughed about jailing the single mother of a truant
  4. lied about smoking weed while listening to Tu-Pac
  5. lied about going to a segregated school
  6. lied about marching with MLK, and badly plagiarized a quote from someone that did march with MLK
  7. get people in prison without cause, so they could be used as penal fire brigades
  8. had people put in jail for amounts of pot that the Nixon Administration would probably have considered too small
... and it's only started to be a concern now? How bad is Joe's health, that this is suddenly a huge concern?

1627921650686.png

Vegans are retards, because of dietary deficiencies, you can't change my mind.

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
The majority of people do not want to see a fat man wearing his wife's clothes walking down the street. If that makes me "fragile", then so be it.
I get the feeling that Matt is somewhat jealous of masculine men because they get to have a wife or husband and are able to live their lives happily with a family and a job, while Matt is still single, has a personality that's more toxic than a poison dart frog, still suffers from TDS even after Trump left office, hates straight people for no reason, and in general, he's an egotistical prick who leeches off of his parents for money and support because he's too lazy to get a job.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine looking at norse myth as a fucking red flag for being a nazi or "dangerous and monstrous person" lmao. Yeah that time a dude fucked a horse and then had that horse's baby and it came out all fucked up but kinda cool was totally a metaphor for how jews are bad or something unless you state you're totally in with the current year politics crowd and hate nazis.
It's not about the content of the myths, it's about the fact they're European.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2403286
So let me get this straight, even the SJWs aren't hypocritically supporting the Negress-In-Chief (while screaming to defund cops), even though Kopmala has:
  1. been a literal sexdoll to achieve power
  2. is less likeable than Hillary Rodham Clinton
  3. laughed about jailing the single mother of a truant
  4. lied about smoking weed while listening to Tu-Pac
  5. lied about going to a segregated school
  6. lied about marching with MLK, and badly plagiarized a quote from someone that did march with MLK
  7. get people in prison without cause, so they could be used as penal fire brigades
  8. had people put in jail for amounts of pot that the Nixon Administration would probably have considered too small
... and it's only started to be a concern now? How bad is Joe's health, that this is suddenly a huge concern?

View attachment 2403372
Vegans are retards, because of dietary deficiencies, you can't change my mind.
The really sad part about this news is that there are an alarming number of people who wholly believe this is true.