Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2534369

AOC at the met gala, wearing a gown that says "tax the rich"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AOC is the textbook definition of hypocrite. I understand Americans care about issues like health care, labor, etc and will inevitably support a politician who's campaign platform is based on that. However, I'll never understand the appeal of leftist politicians like Sanders or AOC. People put them on a pedestal that to dislike Sander is akin to identifying yourself as a right-winger. And no, I'm criticizing them based on breaking their promises to voters and being hypocrites.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
i found some intel about bill palmer 6ED5081F-14C9-41E2-AAF6-FA7D4FBEDF72.jpegE90EC718-76FC-430D-ADA1-8B6C3F9FAA46.jpegEF79F452-9EF2-414F-B2DA-0070F57CA264.jpeg3BA6DA55-40B2-4BF9-A345-5DA8D657A8D2.jpeg23E4C5A1-46B8-466F-A4D3-87620F8EE9AF.jpeg
have fun

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2537750
View attachment 2537753
View attachment 2537756View attachment 2537764

View attachment 2537759

View attachment 2537772View attachment 2537770
"Consider also that on KF, you hang out with people who really believe that black folk are animals."
I don't get this fucking mentally ill moron accusing random people of being a kiwi
View attachment 2537768
It’s almost like these people are racist

Book Thief

Literature Liberator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2537750
View attachment 2537753

View attachment 2537759

"Consider also that on KF, you hang out with people who really believe that black folk are animals."
I don't get this fucking mentally ill moron accusing random people of being a kiwi
View attachment 2537768
The word "nigger" didn't whip the slaves. People with whips did. Words only hurt you if you allow them to.

"Nigger" is just a word, and like all words, context is important. For example, I just used "nigger" three times in a row in completely harmless context, while some drunkard on the street shouting "fuck you, nigger" is harmful context.

Last edited:

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

I’m Diana Moon Glampers. Let’s talk about equity.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any voice in the black community that gets that black people selecting their own Kryptonite in word form is like, weak and ruinous to them? Like what if I told you you never had to select any magical power word for others to use against you at all? You could just LOL and move on. Instead you created your own geas, any time someone not black says “nigger” you have infected your people with the meme that they have to writhe in emotional agony and of course act out in some extreme fashion in response.

Why do all that when you could just...not? I mean I know the answer is, it’s about power and controlling other people in petty ways since you cannot accomplish anything significant. So you have to complain about the word nigger and about anyone not black wearing braids or dancing on TikTok. That is the level y’all operate on.

View attachment 2535501View attachment 2535500

The insanity of liberals to claim that CRT is anything other then a direct and deliberate attempt by academia impose its utopian vision on the commoners never ceases to astound and anger me.

This isn’t a brain drain, these are all struggle session officers either being booted as they become problematic for the district, or sensing the winds of change themselves and GTFO to some sort of think tank or similar advocacy role, moving the grift around a bit.

This is like saying waah, this chemotherapy has rid the patient of so many cancer cells.

Last edited:

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2537750
View attachment 2537753

View attachment 2537759

View attachment 2537768
Is it worth pointing out that ‘it’s okay when black folx do it’ extends from the n-word to murder?

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Dude have you seen her face?
Beauty is only a light switch away, and if you got good enough dick game, you can have her on all fours, biting the pillow.
The only one of those 4 that's even close to true is "Taxes are extortion", but I'm willing to pay some amount of taxes, if we can get rid of 90% of the bureaucracy, and politicians can be tarred and feathered midterm, if the people decree it. The rest is feely bullshit that has objectively harmed western societies.

JohnDoe

Kyle is free, and so am I! (Of clothes, that is.)
kiwifarms.net
The only one of those 4 that's even close to true is "Taxes are extortion", but I'm willing to pay some amount of taxes, if we can get rid of 90% of the bureaucracy, and politicians can be tarred and feathered midterm, if the people decree it. The rest is feely bullshit that has objectively harmed western societies.

Whenever I hear that 'abolish all prisons' shit I just give a thumbs up and say I look forward to the release of Dylan Roof and Derek Chauvin, political prisoners of an unjust system. The reaction gives me the chuckles for the rest of the day.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
Whenever I hear that 'abolish all prisons' shit I just give a thumbs up and say I look forward to the release of Dylan Roof and Derek Chauvin, political prisoners of an unjust system. The reaction gives me the chuckles for the rest of the day.
I remember using that argument and one person smugly stated that they and their friends would be waiting on the outside to beat people like that to death. It's like they got halfway to realising that a world without prisons or police would be filled with vigilante mobs but never realised the vigilante mobs might not be on their side.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Is there any voice in the black community that gets that black people selecting their own Kryptonite in word form is like, weak and ruinous to them? Like what if I told you you never had to select any magical power word for others to use against you at all? You could just LOL and move on. Instead you created your own geas, any time someone not black says “nigger” you have infected your people with the meme that they have to writhe in emotional agony and of course act out in some extreme fashion in response.

Why do all that when you could just...not? I mean I know the answer is, it’s about power and controlling other people in petty ways since you cannot accomplish anything significant. So you have to complain about the word nigger and about anyone not black wearing braids or dancing on TikTok. That is the level y’all operate on.

This isn’t a brain drain, these are all struggle session officers either being booted as they become problematic for the district, or sensing the winds of change themselves and GTFO to some sort of think tank or similar advocacy role, moving the grift around a bit.

This is like saying waah, this chemotherapy has rid the patient of so many cancer cells.
It's like that thing that bad exes do. Look for offense in your past actions to justify their current shitty behavior.

"You went out golfing with your friends last weekend so I was right in fucking the poolboy."

JohnDoe

Kyle is free, and so am I! (Of clothes, that is.)
kiwifarms.net
I remember using that argument and one person smugly stated that they and their friends would be waiting on the outside to beat people like that to death. It's like they got halfway to realising that a world without prisons or police would be filled with vigilante mobs but never realised the vigilante mobs might not be on their side.

They aren't the smartest bunch, I know.

I went through the same deal when the local fag bridgade was pissy about having cops at a pride parade. "Oh, last time they kept us separate from the Nazi gay haters, with them gone we can kick the shit out of the evil white supremacists!" Not a single stray thought about how a wispy shemale Twink would fare against a standard human male with normal testosterone levels. Absolutely insane.

Or with Rittenhouse when I pointed out he was an example of a community policing itself.

The point is that they seek power and validation, not moral or logical consistency.