Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Art Kassul

kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe fully-grown adults are this bad at hand-writing.

Is this a joke?
Screenshot 2021-09-25 144000.jpg
...maybe.

Lancet accused of sexism after calling women ‘bodies with vaginas’​

The prestigious medical journal has prompted a wave of anger online after a 'well-meaning but unhelpful attempt to be inclusive'
BySarah Newey
25 September 2021 • 11:21am

View attachment 2570287

View attachment 2570291
They've horseshoed themselves into extreme misogynist territory. Might as well just refer to vagina-havers as gashes or cunts.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SPEAKING of Duck Duck Go...

1632672744186.png

They hired a Woke HR rep who is illegally blocking any applications from white men:

1632672781816.png

1632672829624.png

Woke Phenotype 3: Fat Bucktoothed Sheboon (bad hair dye optional)

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
organisations believe that staff happiness is a prerequisite for its success,
I mean, there is a balance between "a happy employee is a productive employee" and "you'll work harder with a gun in your back, for a bowl of rice a day", but you're right, a lot of people seem to think the solution to WalMart and Amazon treating employees like absolutely garbage is to go back to the DotCom "we have a ping pong table on every floor, and you can bring a pony to work!"

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, Contrapoints is blatantly calling out transtrenderism and the other variants of political posturing. Asexuality doesn't exist, and if you have sex it doubly doesn't exist for you. You can't have gayness if you're heterosexual. This is just a repeat of the "political lesbians" from the 80s, only now it's "political trans" et all.

This is one of the third rails of wokeism, so small wonder they're reacting this way.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net
I mean, there is a balance between "a happy employee is a productive employee" and "you'll work harder with a gun in your back, for a bowl of rice a day", but you're right, a lot of people seem to think the solution to WalMart and Amazon treating employees like absolutely garbage is to go back to the DotCom "we have a ping pong table on every floor, and you can bring a pony to work!"
Youre not wrong, and this is almost always the answer given by both employees and employers if the current approach is questioned.

But the 'both are important' middle ground leads to nowhere except the path of least resistance and most comfort. Which is the path we are on.

They aren't about real diversity. What they mean by "diversity" is you can color your hair whatever ugly-ass, stupid color that makes you look like an absolute moron. Actual opinions have to be completely identical, though, no matter what race or any other category you fall into, and that opinion must be the prevailing opinion of upper and middle class college educated American whites.
So its increasingly obvious that wellbeing, diversity, engagement and inclusion is used to pacify employees, and employees fucking love it.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading this is how Japan ended up in WW2 the way they did. Anybody in power who was against the hardline military were steadily pushed out, until the Emperor and his advisors were all convinced that it was Japan's right to control the Pacific and pick a fight with America. So strong was the group think, several generals were ready to kill the divine Emperor rather than surrender after getting nuked in the face, twice.

Dunno if we'll ever know for sure, but I suspect something similar happened with Bush 2's Iraq war. Less that they lied and more that group think convinced them it was a good idea.
Also Mao's Great Leap Forward, which killed millions.

Here's a more verbose explanation about how this type of progressive thinking is cancer.

RandallBoggs

spooky lizard
kiwifarms.net
Lol Contra brought it on himself, this is the end result of pandering to SJWs. Remember when he was talking about things that made him "feel like a woman" and it all boiled down to "when men are sexist to me and when I do stereotypical bimbo activities it gives me such gender euphoria!!!"? His own community cannibalizing him is what he deserves. I'd have more respect if he actually stood by his words and opinions but I swear this person has spine made of gelatin.

Agent Abe Caprine

Clearly you two are first timers.
kiwifarms.net

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, Contrapoints is blatantly calling out transtrenderism and the other variants of political posturing. Asexuality doesn't exist, and if you have sex it doubly doesn't exist for you. You can't have gayness if you're heterosexual. This is just a repeat of the "political lesbians" from the 80s, only now it's "political trans" et all.

This is one of the third rails of wokeism, so small wonder they're reacting this way.
All of this is now grouped under the big tent of "queer", a purr word slash cultural affectation that ultimately means nothing. Autistic nerds have appropriated the word and use it as a fig leaf to hide behind. This is why when someone points out the excesses, hypocrisy, and degeneracy of troons, they respond by hiding behind the aegis of "LGBT", even though troons have no trouble attacking the G, the B, and especially the L when it suits their needs.

AmazingEagle

USA's Spookiest Skelton
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2571240

They hired a Woke HR rep who is illegally blocking any applications from white men:

View attachment 2571243

View attachment 2571244

Time to start using Startpage.

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2571240

View attachment 2571243

View attachment 2571244

Libs of TikTok got suspended off of twitter for posting this

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
12 hours suspension is not the same as getting your account deleted.