Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Flaming Insignias

Merry Christmas From the Aegirs!
kiwifarms.net
These "if you saved this much every x number of whatever, you still wouldn't be as rich as y" are so goddamn stupid.

Its like really? Your telling me if I did nothing but hoard money for the sake of it, I wouldn't be as rich as a guy who actually does shit? Wow.

Oh and the math is wrong, because of course it is.

Elon is worth 289.7 billion or 289,700,000,000. And this is all wealth. Not liquid cash that can be spent at a moment's notice.

82,021 years equals 29,937,665 days.

10,000 a day times 29,937,655 equals 299,376,650,000 or about 9 billion more.
That's not even accounting for inflation. And currency wasn't a thing for a time. The barter system with goods and valuable materials was worth in many societies.
The biggest point of error is the fact that the money is in an untouchable vault and not invested in any way. Even if you could somehow place $10,000 worth of resources in a pocket dimension where it remains perfectly untouched, you are basically wasting money that could've been used to make purchases and invest in projects of your choosing, which does far more for economies than a money pool. Alongside the fact that Musk's net worth is calculated with physical assets, investments, and approximations of intellectual property, your magic money hole is nowhere near as valuable as this one African-American shitposter/tech mogul.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Shut up about this "horrors" crap. All of history is just one long record of humans being dicks to other humans. Why do you think robots are going to kill all of you soon?
At the rate things are going, I'm kind of looking forward to it.
I'd love to see what they'd do if, and hopefully someday when, we finally encounter aliens. Whether it's robots or aliens though, it's interesting to think that any human values or institutions would mostly like be stupid and irrelevant to them.

Flaming Insignias

Merry Christmas From the Aegirs!
kiwifarms.net
Time for some politics at Thanksgiving
1637827466327.png

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-11-25 18.26.21.png

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Jewish comedian projecting a ton because someone said "TV"

Whole clip's even more awkward, you know you suck when even reddit hates you. Pretty sure the redditor shitting on him in the screenshot's a SJW since I seem to have a record of downvoting him lol

Screenshot 2021-11-25 19.09.14.png

Last edited:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
unknown.png

View attachment 2750065

View attachment 2750064

View attachment 2750101

Whole clip's even more awkward, you know you suck when even reddit hates you. Pretty sure the redditor shitting on him in the screenshot's a SJW since I seem to have a record of downvoting him lol

View attachment 2750104

View attachment 2750103

Damn, this guy is threadworthy. He'd definitely react to the thread at the very least.

Gamergirl Cleanup Crew

What's pec? Chest? Is pec chest?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2750065

View attachment 2750064

View attachment 2750101

View attachment 2750104

View attachment 2750103

*rock guitar does sick riff*
Yoooo, are you antisemitic?
*rock guitar sick riff continues*
Guess what
--looks into webcam--
Brooo, you're an asshole dude

Everything in the west has taken a hit since meritocracy was thrown out but our comedians really got it bad huh.

Flexo

Make sure you set your Santa traps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
255198657_10223933436498520_5938765801000880448_n.jpg

Wait a minute, even IF we tax every billionaire, then the GOVERNMENT would be richer. WE would still be as poor or rich as now.
We could tax all the billionaires and millionaires in the USA at 100% of their wealth and we STILL wouldn't have enough for the government budget.

(Remember, a trillion = 1000 billion)

The Last Stand

Null's homie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2750065

View attachment 2750064

View attachment 2750101

View attachment 2750104

View attachment 2750103

TV is a dog whistle for mind control. Say that to a Jew and watch what happens.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
What kinda deranged millionaire Jew celeb do you have to be to view having your car broken into 15 times as nothing to even be upset about
How did he even get his car broken into 15 times? I've never had my car broken into. Not even when I lived in a section-8 apartment complex (I wasn't section-8, just liked that the rent was cheap, they paid utilites, and gave me cable) and left my car unlocked half the time!

Wulfpack Legend

Praise be to Ormagöden
kiwifarms.net
Rush Hour on TV now has a disclaimer

View attachment 2747440
The wierd thing is that it isn't the first time Rush Hour had to be edited for content. In the beginning of the movie Chris Tucker's line looking at C4 was "the Iraqis don't even have this shit...", then in cable broadcasts after 2003 or so the line was dubbed over "the Dominicans don't even have this shit..." which doesn't make any sense.

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
We could tax all the billionaires and millionaires in the USA at 100% of their wealth and we STILL wouldn't have enough for the government budget.

(Remember, a trillion = 1000 billion)
The goal isn't to tax the rich to pay for whatever the government is doing. Its to move the needle ever closer to being able to confiscate the wealth of the middle class.

"You will own nothing and be happy"