Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

albert the programmer

Programming and fixing up computers in 2022
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off topic, but I really dislike how my own parents seem to disrespect Middle America as if “WHITE PEOPLE BAD” yet continue to want to live in NYC while crime and lawlessness (as well as homelessness) is on record breaking rise.

We can’t choose nor replace our parents, but there’s days where I really question when they became so lame regarding having distrust towards people that don’t want to live in the big cities, yet I keep reading news articles of people wanting to move to the middle parts of America only to then come back because it’s not as accommodating as the city life.

For some reason, I didn’t want to challenge my mother on wanting to live upstate in New York when she gets older, for I think her brain might break when she has to be challenged on her opinion.

Last edited:

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Even if THEY did apologize, they wouldn't accept it. As proven the past few years, give an inch, they go a mile. It's not about forgiveness, it's about control.
They have been apologised to, and in fact have a day dedicated to wanking them off where the PM has to say sorry

Aboriginals are fucking losers and deserve nothing but hate, the only reason they get anything is because they can be used as a weapon for the greens to push shitty agenda driven social justice laws.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 8.43.42 PM.png

I posted this in the e Beggars thread because an e beggar retweeted this, but it's also relevant here. Yes, America is evil and need to be abolished because some people went fucking nuts snatching packages from each other during Black Friday. Oh noes! Black Fridays are fucking nuts, especially during Doorbuster time. Not excusing the behavior, but "Amerikkka must DIE!" is an exceptional conclusion to this temporary insanity.

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
It's so revealing that so many genuinely successful and talented black people want no part of a culture that idolizes being a victim.
They say once you get big and famous or at least able to leave, do it.

I posted this in the e Beggars thread because an e beggar retweeted this, but it's also relevant here. Yes, America is evil and need to be abolished because some people went fucking nuts snatching packages from each other during Black Friday. Oh noes! Black Fridays are fucking nuts, especially during Doorbuster time. Not excusing the behavior, but "Amerikkka must DIE!" is an exceptional conclusion to this temporary insanity.
That Brazilian flag on her profile is ironic.

The Shadow

As you sow evil, so shall you reap.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758503

I learned back in high school that anyone that used "AmeriKKKa" was nuttier than squirrel shit.

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758503

Are we even allowed to say "Black Friday" anymore? For many years I was calling it "African-American Friday", but I think the proper term nowadays is "Friday of Color". :smug:

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
1638161701024.png

1638161771515.png

1638161877778.png

1638162111709.png

1638162142344.png

1638161929511.png

I don't normally give much credence to the claims that "Democrats are the actual racists", despite their constant infantilization of all the various kinds of darkies, or the fact that they were the "Party of Slavery", or the founders of the KKK (3 different times), but the notion that the most liberal city in Texas, one that does it's damnedest to by California Jr., has people that are openly identifiable as KKK roaming the single mall in the suburb of Round Rock is ludicrous.

I also don't for a second believe that "the Scottish Flag" is a "dogwhistle for the KKK, as mentioned in the 4th screenshot.

The Last Stand

RIP Betty White (1922-2021)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758503

Sad thing is that people fighting over stuff they want to BUY during Black Friday is a best case scenario. Nowadays because of defund the police, people will just snatch and grab.

The Last Stand

RIP Betty White (1922-2021)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Baraadmirer

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, it's Michelle Lattimer all over again, though Lattimer's genealogy report apparently confirmed that she has First Nations ancestry, though she's considered non-status. Looks like fact-checkers learned their lesson, because it looks like Bourassa doesn't seem to have the luxury of doubt if her background was "laboriously trace[d]."
Invasive species are usually termed as such because they wreak havoc to the indigenous ecosystem when they're introduced. Should colonists be euphemised to not be invasive???

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Are you guys ready for a lesson in cultural appropriation vs. cultural appreciation? You're not? Well neither am I!

Here are few highlights:
View attachment 2758775
View attachment 2758776
View attachment 2758777

Naturally, this rule only applies to white people. Why wouldn't it?
Nicki Minaj got some flack for cultural appropriation for using some Asian stuff in a video, but that was soon dropped. While Avril Levine was pretty much nailed to the wall despite having a Japanese crew making her music video and the culture's okay.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758879
Absolutely no indication the white kid used a racial slur, but the comments are full of joggers justifying a teen beating a much smaller child, for the allegation of it.
I suppose it's possible it happened, but it's such a standard go-to lie that I'm inclined to doubt it. It also doesn't justify shit in any event. It's a word. They should get over their black fragility.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
I suppose it's possible it happened, but it's such a standard go-to lie that I'm inclined to doubt it. It also doesn't justify shit in any event. It's a word. They should get over their black fragility.
The guy looked like a giant chasing down the kid and hitting him. Crazy world would see the giant as the victim because to them any white male is a terrorist.