Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

The Last Stand

RIP Betty White (1922-2021)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758879
Absolutely no indication the white kid used a racial slur, but the comments are full of joggers justifying a teen beating a much smaller child, for the allegation of it.
Responses in question:

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 1.54.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 1.55.12 AM.png

We have people on Twitter justifying a grown ass teen chasing and slapping a ten-year-old to asphalt for allegedly saying the N-word. All we have is this "story."

Who was recording that?

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

bippu_as_fuck_ls400

Junction Produce Lifestyle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More anti-white propaganda from Seth (((Rogen))) and Sarah (((Silverman))):

Santa Inc. is the story of Candy Smalls, the highest-ranking female elf in the North Pole. When the successor to Santa Claus is poached by Amazon on Christmas Eve, Candy goes for her ultimate dream— to become the first woman Santa Claus in the history of Christmas.

The comments are hilarious:
santa.png

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2759189
Good to see HBO created the worst Christmas movie. Ironically they could have made it where there's controversy a old fat black guy wants to become Santa but its a old fat white guy gig. But I guess it's not inclusive enough if it's a boy game and they made it unnecessarily crude.

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Marche

kiwifarms.net

whogoesthere

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758879
Absolutely no indication the white kid used a racial slur, but the comments are full of joggers justifying a teen beating a much smaller child, for the allegation of it.
Niggers always say that. Anything they do is because some phantom white guy (wearing a maga hat most likely) said "the n word".

The Last Stand

RIP Betty White (1922-2021)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

NiggerRespecter

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758789
View attachment 2758794
View attachment 2758796
View attachment 2758804
View attachment 2758807
View attachment 2758799
I don't normally give much credence to the claims that "Democrats are the actual racists", despite their constant infantilization of all the various kinds of darkies, or the fact that they were the "Party of Slavery", or the founders of the KKK (3 different times), but the notion that the most liberal city in Texas, one that does it's damnedest to by California Jr., has people that are openly identifiable as KKK roaming the single mall in the suburb of Round Rock is ludicrous.

I also don't for a second believe that "the Scottish Flag" is a "dogwhistle for the KKK, as mentioned in the 4th screenshot.
Kudos to the lady calling out this obviously shit story, being attacked for it, then responding with “If not believing every tweet at face value makes me a bad person, then so be it.” This is what we need to tell these people all the time: Oh I’m a racist for saying this? Okay. I’m a fascist? You got it. Cheers

Book Thief

Literature Liberator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Certain species have driven others to extinction and wrought havoc on the environment due to them lacking predators in their natural environment, yet you dare consider yourself "thoughtful" of the environment?

1638193114456.png

Oh, and just as I thought, of fucking course there's a race element to it as well. I thought we were living on stolen land? Now "invasive species" are okay?

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2759189
You know where we Europeans fucked up? And where the modern western left is absolutely right: Colonization.

What the fuck was colonization. We thought we were better than everyone else, pushed our ideas on others, "improved" their countries and changed their cultures to fit ours (why exploiting them) and then left cause we are all enlightened and shit.

You don't do that. You either conquer a population and fold your two nations together into a mesh. Or you conquer them and they become an independent vassal or you exterminate them/force them to flee.

We created this mess. We exported our religion, our way of life, our cultural heritage, we imported a bunch of people both through slavery and immigration and now all those people can't really see themselves in our culture and religion.

So they are obviously feeling a bit lost and not very represented.

The "Nazis and Fascists" are right too. It would be better if we kinda kicked them out. For everyone. And if they could go back to their own roots and find themselves. but kick them out where? Where do you kick native americans out? And what about Africa, it's a mess anyway.

So we're stuck with each other.

Like I get this. I really, really get why this is happening. And why "woke" people thing they "get it" and think people like you (and more and more me) are "white supremacists" even though the absolute majority aren't.

There's no good way out of this. This is the payback for this bullshit known as colonization. It's just the way it is. But honestly, before it gets really really bad, all the borders should close. Like just close. And kick out as many people who haven't goten citizenships yet as possible if its possible that they can have an OK life where we kick them out.

Not because brown people are bad. Or what ever variation of that you want. But because this clearly ain't working.

There is an alternative, it's basically "surrender" to some and "transformation" to others. A new cultural identity, new cultural norms, new traditions, new everything, a total amalgation, in many times made up and without a strong foundation in anything, to somehow suit everyone. This everyone, this light-brown skinned, new people will then become the majority culture in West and their new culture the new native culture.

Essentially this is the globalist/woke dream in a best case scenario.

Last edited:

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net

JohnDoe

I'm eager for a bumper crop of shitposts & salt!
kiwifarms.net
The "Nazis and Fascists" are right too. It would be better if we kinda kicked them out. For everyone. And if they could go back to their own roots and find themselves. but kick them out where? Where do you kick native americans out? And what about Africa, it's a mess anyway.

So we're stuck with each other.
I don't know why you act like it would be impossible. Just put them back, fly them or just unload ships full within swimming distance of the beach if needed. If Africa is a mess then they can fix it, should be easy without Whites oppressing them. Same for the rez, I'm sure they can fix it.

Nobody is stuck together, that simply isn't true.

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why you act like it would be impossible. Just put them back, fly them or just unload ships full within swimming distance of the beach if needed. If Africa is a mess then they can fix it, should be easy without Whites oppressing them. Same for the rez, I'm sure they can fix it.

Nobody is stuck together, that simply isn't true.
meh thats your opinion im not doing that discussion.

Personally Im really not up for that conflict which I think would be a distraction from the more important one that will undo all of mankind in terms of the absolutely whale wide income inequality gap that is coming with the advent of automation and the total concentration of capital in ever so fewer hands. Also the conflict would be just very brutal if it is to actually happen.

I just hate the blatant, crude attempts like these. They make me sad. I don't think I mind the slow transformation too much.
The creation of enclaves like Orania might be a solution but also there are portions of Europe that due to its land based power dynamics, social conservatism and communist legacy simply never experienced these kind of issues te way the west has. It will be like the last refuge of the "white man" or what ever I think and if things in western Europe get too bad there's always the East.