Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Well I stepped away from this shitshow and yup still the same. Got a chuckle out of the 90 year old guy comments and made me thing have they gotten around to demonizing Fred Rogers yet for being an old white guy?

CWCSavedMyMarriage

I’m a product of my thyme
kiwifarms.net
Slight PL but Black Americans have no standards. They will go for the most minimal amount of effort to reach their goals. Want representation? Race swap superheroes. Want a good civil rights leader? Just get pissed at an unjust murder of a random man and join BLM that did shady shit in the past and was starts by white people.
This isn’t a black characteristic, this occurs with any general movement or body. People want a leader to rally behind and will pick the best possible option despite their flaws, minor or major. Gandhi, for example, allegedly slept with his 18 year old grandniece. Despite this being something of an open secret, he was idolized and put utop a pedestal by the people of India because they desired something akin to a “founding father” in the vein of someone like Washington. Washington himself has obviously been idealized over time. People like having a figure that exemplifies what they’re trying to say and do. Floyd is BLM’s sacred cow because he’s a prominent victim of what the movement is (supposed to be) about, police brutality. His flaws get swept under the rug because that’s what always happens.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Floyd is BLM’s sacred cow because he’s a prominent victim of what the movement is (supposed to be) about, police brutality. His flaws get swept under the rug because that’s what always happens.
If people start calling Floyd a civil rights legend, I may just lose my shit.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net

Not surprised this came from the worthless faggots over at the Guardian, mercifully this story is from July 2020 and doesn't seem like it went anywhere.

Petition - Change the racist image on the KCMG medal

20,000 people signed it, which means incredibly little, and there's no filter to prevent people from outside the UK from signing.

The most insane aspect though, is that the design in this image isn't even used anymore. In 2011, they lightened the skin tone of Satan and anyone who received an honour prior to that can exchange it for the new design below:

30265678-8478341-image-a-37_1593605974867.jpg

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
Not surprised this came from the worthless faggots over at the Guardian, mercifully this story is from July 2020 and doesn't seem like it went anywhere.

Petition - Change the racist image on the KCMG medal

20,000 people signed it, which means incredibly little, and there's no filter to prevent people from outside the UK from signing.

The most insane aspect though, is that the design in this image isn't even used anymore. In 2011, they lightened the skin tone of Satan and anyone who received an honour prior to that can exchange it for the new design below:

View attachment 2901740
Actually that would be pretty based if they changed it back, and gave Satan an even darker skin tone than before. And maybe put St. Michael in a police uniform. In fact, that could be Null's next merch sale lol.

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
Nothing like some senate vote salt!

Screenshot_20220120-024238_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220120-024305_Chrome.jpg
Sorry sweetie, dead people and illegals don't count! Oh and if the unfair representation mattered to you at all, you'd advocate for lifting the house cap.

Screenshot_20220120-024355_Chrome.jpg
The majority does rule. Two Democrats decided to vote in line with their state's citizen's wishes. A majority of states won.

Screenshot_20220120-024430_Chrome.jpg
Muh electoral college!

Screenshot_20220120-024440_Chrome.jpg
They did all those and they even fortified the election last time. How else do you think you picked up the dishonorable men from GA and lady from AZ?

Screenshot_20220120-024513_Chrome.jpg
God, the education system of america is such garbage. Anybody with the slightest bit of knowledge knows senate orginally represented the government's of the states. The people therein.

Screenshot_20220120-025011_Chrome.jpg
Except we aren't a democracy, nor does a minority rule.

Screenshot_20220120-024656_Chrome.jpg
Nothing like a little bit of racism, am I right? I should note the whitest states are also heavily democrat.

Screenshot_20220120-025231_Chrome.jpg
Both are blue senators in red states, with sinema being far-left and only in power by fraud. Hardly Republican.

Screenshot_20220120-024546_Chrome.jpg
The Senate represents citizens, its limited size being a product of its passed forms. Illegals all 30 million of them, legal resident aliens, etc shouldn't count.

Screenshot_20220120-025352_Chrome.jpg
If the black man can't get an ID, then the government should get him one. Not pass election laws that make it easier to commit fraud. However we all know none of this is about black voters not being able to vote.

Screenshot_20220120-024825_Chrome.jpg
The continued refusal of the congress to raise the cap on house seats has more to do with your state's supposed outsized representation then any point about the electoral college. I wouldn't wanna represent you either if you are this ignorant.

Screenshot_20220120-024625_Chrome.jpg
Listen all it would take for you to win, is for the two blue senators to give up power and go against their citizens wishes. Of course then you won't have a majority next election cycle. Which would be your concern. Not that you actually care about proper representation.

Screenshot_20220120-025107_Chrome.jpg
Why does skin color matter?

Screenshot_20220120-024745_Chrome.jpg
Even after cheating to gain power. You still aren't happy with the results. You seek every action, not matter how foolish in the long run, to get what you desire. Can anyone reasonably believe such ravenous quest for power a good thing?

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642671634720.png

1642671669853.png

1642671769071.png

DURRRR THESE ARE FAKE WHERES YOUR PROOF
Ignores links to the archives in the article
1642672016484.png

https://archive.ph/JbNP5
1642671810062.png

1642671842705.png

1642671865198.png

Last edited:

The Silent Perjority

Multi-millions still unfed.
kiwifarms.net
"You cannot discriminate on the basis of sex! That's disgusting and demeaning!!!"

Okay, you make a fair point, from now on everybody gets treated equally, we've made it law.

"Are you saying you wouldn't priorotise a woman over a man? That's disgusting and demeaning!!!"

In reality I would always priorotise a stranded woman over a bloke but you have to laugh at people being angry at getting what they asked for.