Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

AirdropShitposts

President Biden, end Joanne's Texas Genocide now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
deleted but someone always screencaps:
1642694152812.png

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
deleted but someone always screencaps:
View attachment 2903865
Okay I'd admit that was funny. Man, I remember when Krysten Sinema was praised as a candidate because she was both an atheist and bisexual. Now she's the most hated Democrat in office.

Personally I'll never understand the appeal of the Democratic Party. It's like expecting different results yet they do the same thing over and over again.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol I can't stand male feminists

View attachment 2903664

View attachment 2903667

Yeah that's what I thought, they can't say the common sense part out loud, people really do be assuming too much.

View attachment 2903669
Being treated equally regardless of sex, but rather location is sexist. Okay then.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"You cannot discriminate on the basis of sex! That's disgusting and demeaning!!!"

Okay, you make a fair point, from now on everybody gets treated equally, we've made it law.

"Are you saying you wouldn't priorotise a woman over a man? That's disgusting and demeaning!!!"

In reality I would always priorotise a stranded woman over a bloke but you have to laugh at people being angry at getting what they asked for.
We should give them the equality they insist upon.

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Curmudgeon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been probably mentioned a lot but even so Duckman was so ahead of it’s time for 1994, he was all if out liberal snowflakes and SJW culture years before it was a huge issue, I swear the last time it seemed anyone had a brain was the 90s, the world is a cartoon satire come to life

These never get old!

I found this obnoxious comment on the Duckman Comedy Rant video:

rightfully so.JPG

Maybe I misunderstand this comment, but I get the impression this person seriously thinks the SJWs are the ones doing the challenging. The "rightfully so" bit at the end really makes my blood boil.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
long before Cornelius Boots there is John Kaizan Neptune, who has been playing shakuhachi to a Japanese audience since the 1970s and has even adopted a Japanese name.
John_Kaizan_Neptune_(4).jpg
Die mad gaijin!

I have no idea what that sheboon is booning. Why is she learning Taekwondo when she is upset by a white dude playing shakuhachi?

From the Youtube comments of the Cornelius Boots video that offended her:
fghr.png

Last edited:

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Let me guess, the homeless were taking pretty much all the benches while having large amounts of stuff around them and acting antisocial manner? So taking away the benches actually gave more space and comfort for more people because the homeless couldn't overcrowd the fairly narrow platform by themselves.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
Been probably mentioned a lot but even so Duckman was so ahead of it’s time for 1994, he was all if out liberal snowflakes and SJW culture years before it was a huge issue, I swear the last time it seemed anyone had a brain was the 90s, the world is a cartoon satire come to life

1994?! :story:

1642764060001.png

The transgender flag is a light blue, pink and white pentacolour pride flag representing the transgender community, organizations, and individuals. It was designed by American trans woman Monica Helms in 1999.

1642764085281.png

Did we just find out the true origins of the trans flag? :story: Like literally the trans version of Marsey looks like the 2 creatures from that cartoon!

marseytrans2.png

On another subject, Coleman Hughes, one of the black people who dares to speak out against CRT/idpol bullshit, just dropped a music video on said subject that's actually really good. Didn't know he was so talented musically.

Of course some are mad that he goes against the narrative and strayed off the plantation

Screenshot 2022-01-21 19.50.11.png

The lack of self-awareness really astounds me

Last edited: