Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Alessonincrippliningdepre

IhateandlovetheinterwebZ
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220121-121911_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-121747_Chrome.jpg

Wtf

The Silent Perjority

Multi-millions still unfed.
kiwifarms.net
This deranged, self-centered rage at someone else's opinion is so fucking narc.

Fine, disagree with them. Fuck it, call them a piece of shit for holding a different view if you like but no that's not going to cut it.
They have to be "held accountable" for thinking differently.
The fucking god complex these repulsive cunts display.

This is literal fascism. 'You have a different opinion to me so now you must be destroyed.'
They say this stuff completely without irony.

LavenderMenace

Anita Bidet
kiwifarms.net
On another subject, Coleman Hughes, one of the black people who dares to speak out against CRT/idpol bullshit, just dropped a music video on said subject that's actually really good. Didn't know he was so talented musically.

View attachment 2906785

Of course some are mad that he goes against the narrative and strayed off the plantation

View attachment 2906784

The lack of self-awareness really astounds me
Lol i like how they say it's cringe when it's up to par with modern music video productions. It's a pretty good song about being black and having different views. The "coon" comment is accurate.

This guy is pretty cool and has a youtube channel as well. I saw the one with the lady explaining how hormone blockers and puberty blockers and it's fucking chilling how she's all smiles with discussing teenagers being distressed entering the doctor's office and now they're magically "not stressed anymore" once they're on puberty blockers.

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
I don't follow many of the threads on gays and sexual deviancy, but I'm constantly being bombarded with shit like this on facebook when it fits in with none of my personal interests. Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this.
View attachment 2908723
Google and Facebook must be sharing your search history. Stop searching for rimjob videos, and they'll stop showing you ads lol.

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
This deranged, self-centered rage at someone else's opinion is so fucking narc.

Fine, disagree with them. Fuck it, call them a piece of shit for holding a different view if you like but no that's not going to cut it.
They have to be "held accountable" for thinking differently.
The fucking god complex these repulsive cunts display.

This is literal fascism. 'You have a different opinion to me so now you must be destroyed.'
They say this stuff completely without irony.
just call them whatever slur you find most fitting. make it really over the top that way when they narc on you its unbelievable and you get to see them freeze up because theyve never had any real push back. the people who want to "destroy" you are literally only good at being a sperg. so be white/ghetto trash. works everytime

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
Time for more senate vote salt! Abolish everything edition!

Screenshot_20220121-082413_Chrome.jpg
Some shitty hypothetical that can only occur if all things exist in a vacuum isn't a good bases by which to crucify others. Pull your head out of your ass.

Screenshot_20220121-083245_Chrome.jpg
None of these people understand the concept of local superiority. As in their being more rural whites in Wyoming then urban bughivers in Wyoming. Or any other state. Fix the fucking house seat cap if you want proper population based representation. Not that your smart enough to spend a minute learning about the system you want to tear down.

Screenshot_20220121-082423_Chrome.jpg
Glad to hear the likes of you will be dead by 2045. Imagine how better america could look without any self-hating whites...

Screenshot_20220121-082842_Chrome.jpg
Either you support two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner or you hate democracy... What a jackass.

Screenshot_20220121-082520_Chrome.jpg
No other system has produced any nation that has come close to the freedom and prosperity of America. The US has the oldest still in use constitution of any nation. The citizens of other nations can only dream of the freedom Americans have and in so safe a nation. By all means, if you don't like it, leave.

Screenshot_20220121-082656_Chrome.jpg
Oh no! The idiots are gonna leave! How horrible!

Screenshot_20220121-083015_Chrome.jpg
Please, do try. Please scream your wants from the rooftops. It can only help everyone that isn't you.

Screenshot_20220121-083612_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220121-083646_Chrome.jpg
Everything is broken...

Screenshot_20220121-083659_Chrome.jpg
Lol, that's exactly the democrat position. How exactly how it currently works.

Screenshot_20220121-083600_Chrome.jpg
"I understand the system and that's why I oppose it" Press X to doubt.

Screenshot_20220121-083747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220121-083737_Chrome.jpg
The nations exists because of compromises like the Senate. Ending said compromises ends the nation. California might rule Nevada, but it and Washington aren't gonna rule Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah and Montana.

Screenshot_20220121-084119_Chrome.jpg
So you can advocate for tearing that system apart for a overhaul when you don't win then? Yeah, no.

Screenshot_20220121-084232_Chrome.jpg
"Will just making everything a state till we win!"

Screenshot_20220121-083908_Chrome.jpg
And this is why communism will never succeed. Utopian fools who think they can do whatever whenever.

Screenshot_20220121-084637_Chrome.jpg
The zodiac killer still at it!

Screenshot_20220121-084914_Chrome.jpg
*ignores the mass exodus from the most populated states to the "worst governed places."*

Edit: I fucked up some of the screenshots so those have been removed.

Last edited:

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
How exactly is slavery an issue that has “never been resolved”? We fought a war and many people died to end it. If they’re talking reparations, billions of $$ in assistance has been paid to blacks since then to support and try to improve them. That’s reparations. Now shut up and go the fuck away.
if you want to get technical not enslaving black people is an entirely white thing as white's are the only group with prolong contact with them who decided to stop doing it......including africans. White power and check mate.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Time for more senate vote salt! Abolish everything edition!

View attachment 2909731
"We lost a vote, the world is coming to an end!"

View attachment 2909736
Then by all means move out of your urban bughives.

View attachment 2909737
>Good.jpg

View attachment 2909738
This is the "educated" opposition.

View attachment 2909739
If you don't get your way, just rip the system to shreds! This will absolutely go down well with voters of any stripe in any of the no longer needed states.

View attachment 2909741
Some shitty hypothetical that can only occur if all things exist in a vacuum isn't a good bases by which to crucify others. Pull your head out of your ass.

View attachment 2909742
None of these people understand the concept of local superiority. As in their being more rural whites in Wyoming then urban bughivers in Wyoming. Or any other state. Fix the fucking house seat cap if you want proper population based representation. Not that your smart enough to spend a minute learning about the system you want to tear down.

View attachment 2909743
Glad to hear the likes of you will be dead by 2045. Imagine how better america could look without any self-hating whites...

View attachment 2909744
Either you support two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner or you hate democracy... What a jackass.

View attachment 2909745
No other system has produced any nation that has come close to the freedom and prosperity of America. The US has the oldest still in use constitution of any nation. The citizens of other nations can only dream of the freedom Americans have and in so safe a nation. By all means, if you don't like it, leave.

View attachment 2909746
Oh no! The idiots are gonna leave! How horrible!

View attachment 2909747
Please, do try. Please scream your wants from the rooftops. It can only help everyone that isn't you.

View attachment 2909795View attachment 2909796
Everything is broken...

View attachment 2909798
Lol, that's exactly the democrat position. How exactly how it currently works.

View attachment 2909797
"I understand the system and that's why I oppose it" Press X to doubt.

View attachment 2909815View attachment 2909814
The nations exists because of compromises like the Senate. Ending said compromises ends the nation. California might rule Nevada, but it and Washington aren't gonna rule Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah and Montana.

View attachment 2909818
So you can advocate for tearing that system apart for a overhaul when you don't win then? Yeah, no.

View attachment 2909819
"Will just making everything a state till we win!"

View attachment 2909820
And this is why communism will never succeed. Utopian fools who think they can do whatever whenever.

View attachment 2909821
The zodiac killer still at it!

View attachment 2909822
*ignores the mass exodus from the most populated states to the "worst governed places."*

People who think they shouldn't have to play politics whine when they lose at politics, then demand the rules change to accommodate them.