Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Barry McKockner

All natural sodium chloride
kiwifarms.net
OOOHHHHHH, start pushing mandating vaccination to vote on twitter for luls. Watch heads explode about how vaccine mandates are now racist due to blacks disproportionately not being vaccinated, and thus wouldn't be allowed to vote. Or, if they are ok with it, remind them that it's a barrier to voting that disporportionately affects black people. It's a win-win for pissing people off.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1643190588435.png

1643190633149.png

1643190765724.png

1643190935122.png

ComStar

Your HPG provider since 2788
kiwifarms.net

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
It's not even proper english, just catchprases and progressive newspeak. Who the hell understands this? How fucked in the head do you have to be before this makes any sense?

We were supposed to have moon bases and flying cars by now, and instead we get this...
That's the point. it's just loops, bur when you read it after ;ike the 5th circut of logic your brain goes fuck it ite and surface levels it.

We got jet packs and soon mars shit.

Oh Long Johnson

I got your 3PL right here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was going to be another intersectional glacier thing, but when I got to the sentence about the "observer" in physics being white and excluding the perspectives of black women, I nearly pissed myself.

"Mnnn, mnnn, nigga! That noise ain't shiftin'. It goin', "AaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!"

The Curmudgeon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How's about you actually try to be an accomplished scientist instead of demanding respect for just being a black woman? No one would give a fuck that you're a black woman if made discoveries or did meaningful research. This is also raises further questions. Do you care about the science itself or this yet another attempt at having a forced milestone, i.e. that you're the "first" black woman to do it? Is this so you can say you're a black woman who holds in degree in physics or feigns interest in science just so we can acknowledge you're a black woman doing it?

This whole so-called article comes off as shallow, vain, and petty. This woman would rather be the second coming of Maya Angelou than do anything worthwhile in science.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I thought as much. It's just not that good. It's not a horrible movie but it's pretty weak. The characters are fine and the music is serviceable but the story and storytelling suck. The build up is pretty good but payout was just weak and unsatisfactory. If you think about the plot points even a little, it kinda falls a part.

Like lets take where the family got their powers, the tragedy of grandfather's death. So grandma and grandpa just after birth of their triplets had to escape their home not be killed. They and others from that town escape but are being chased. We don't know why they are being chaced but as them being deadly danger is the important factor I can easily let that go. Pursuiers are catching up and so the grandfather makes choice to sacrifice himself so his family has better odds of surviving. So far so good so touching. Expect he has no plan beyond walking towards the bad guys on horses. Not only doesn't he stand no chance, there is nothing to his actions. The horses slow down little but he get immediately killed. He doesn't and couldn't make a difference. How little his sacrifice does, he and his family would have been better off with them just keeping on going rather him taking time kissing them before going to his death. Add to that his wife doesn't take the chance to run away but just stays looking at his death and goes down crying in grieving. Basically without the candle turning into a magic candle that pushed the bad guys away and then changed the mountains and forest for some reason they doomed their family for no logical reason. Also what was up with how they were carrying the babies in the first place. Just these three loose individually swaddled babies on mom's arms? That's just asking someone being dropped, plus size and weight doesn't really make sense for long traveling either. Kinda ruined the important part for me because it felt so fake deep.

I noticed all this in my first watching. I could forgive some just sake of telling the story but the movie was full of these sort of moments. Writers clearly thinking they were being clever or deep but the internal logic was lacking or the implementation was bad.

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That last bit irritates the shit out of me because, as usual, it presumes a level of wisdom that may not be there.

But no; we have to listen to wise peeohsees because, well, reasons. Never mind they may be incorrect, misinformed, or just dumber than shit. Shut up and listen!

Shidoen

... .--. .- -.-. . / -. .. --. --. . .-. ... --..-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>tfw no Asian gf

"TLJ is an expression of autism"- Bilbo Baggins
kiwifarms.net

Shidoen

... .--. .- -.-. . / -. .. --. --. . .-. ... --..-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They always talk about minorities as if they're some kind of magical forest creatures that will always give you some insightful advice that only they are able to give you, instead of just normal people with their own opinions.
"Ey white boy go to Popeye's dat's where the good shit is at"-That one black Walmart greeter who I asked to be my job reference.