• ”The Internet sleuths at the site Kiwi Farms ...”

Social Justice WarriorsNow With Less Feminism Sperging

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Alan Pardew, Aug 2, 2014.

• Feels Feels x 5
    oldTireWater

oldTireWater Incompetent as fuck

kiwifarms.net
  1. and now, here's the part where i nit pick a number of posts from the comment section of the article, whether theyre for or against the main point of the article in question:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #19262 Deadwaste, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  2. Now I'm wondering if there should be a Rose McGowan thread.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. For reasons I don't understand and can't resolve because gmail is gay, I keep getting medium emails. And for some reason they are always about some sjw being a sped, or mike cernovich being a sped. Anyway, the medium article I woke up to this morning told me the terrible story of Kimberley K, and it is too exceptional not to share.

Kimberley K is the stunning and brave writer of code.likeagirl.io, and in this amazingly brave piece she explains the months of harassment she received at the hands of every man in existence when she won a hackathon in Lisbon last year.

Since some of you are probably too sexist to read the extraordinarily long but also extraordinarily courageous article, I will summarise it for you.

A woman joins a hackathon with an autistic guy she doesn't like and wins first prize,which includes three tickets and a booth at some tech conference. As 'project leader' she considers the project all hers and fires the autist. He is not on board with that and wants more of the winnings than she feels he deserves.

With this as his goal, he starts up a vicious harassment campaign by sending her lots of emails, and continuing to demand his share of the prize - at every single stage remaining unflinchingly polite, and even cordial, offering to make shirts for her and other autistic shit after she fired him.

Of course, it only looks that way to me because I am a violent male rapist - with her vagina assisted decoder ring, Kimberley K sees his friendly autism for what it really is - an East Germany style intimidation campaign fuelled by testosterone and a fervent hatred of women.

This is exacerbated further by the monstrous behaviour of her male mentors, who, probably due to feelings of gender hatred bred into them by the patriarchy, sometimes don't 100% agree with her all the time and sometimes even go so far as to ask questions (or as they are otherwise known, verbal rapes) about the situation.

Fortunately, Kimberley has bravely stepped forward with her courageous story of triumph against impossible odds, so we can no doubt look forward to another progressive sanctioned lynching when the guy gets doxed.

• Informative Informative x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  4. >No rape apologists
    >No pedo bashing
    >NAMBLA

:story:

Is all sense of irony lost on these people?

• Agree Agree x 15
    SwanDive

SwanDive Unironically likes soymilk

kiwifarms.net
  5. Bit different angle here, now you can clearly see some BLM people in the group too.
    22894404_1645458432142795_5544548389556095966_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Eating burgers with a meat buffoon

kiwifarms.net
  6. Wtf! Supporting nambla will sure show people that you are in the right and they are wrong.

Protestors supporting pedophiles make the other side look 10000% better. Great job u nasty kiddie diddlers.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  7. "Its not rape the child was consenting and I don't apologize!" The logic I assume will be used here.

Burned Man

Burned Man Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin

kiwifarms.net
  8. People on twitter are claiming that the people carrying the NAMBLA sign are plants organized by whoever the fuck "Jack Posobiec" is to make the leftists look bad.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You don't need plants to make leftists look bad lol

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. upload_2017-10-31_7-16-11.png

How is this racist? Colin is an lolcow public figure. The officer's not even in black face. That's closer to a Jew nose than a darkie's.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm more interested in the sexy kitty tbh

• Feels Feels x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Antonio Gutierrez? But I thought proud POCs couldn't be racist. Only the white man is capable of such things. Are Latinos just honorary whites when it's convenient?

• Like Like x 2
    Furina

Furina Centerfold

kiwifarms.net
  13. They only complain if they physically look white.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Sigma

Sigma Eighteen Inches

kiwifarms.net
  14. Haven't you gotten the memo? Now Hispanic is different from Latino, and you can be a White Hispanic, which they've decided he is, therefore meaning he is not a minority, but the white devil who can do no right in the eyes of SJWs.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Never Go Full Greer

Never Go Full Greer Mocker of Paralegal Dwarves

kiwifarms.net
  15. Ever since Zimmerman Hispanics have been Schrodinger's POC where they're only a minority if the Democratic party can get asspats/votes/money from them, otherwise they're white oppressors.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Officer Yanez magically became white when he shot Philando Castille. Why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  17. Does this mean all the pedos have gathered in the same place? Time to buy a flamethrower...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Steamboat_Bill

Steamboat_Bill Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's like Russian roulette where every bullet contains a pinhole camera that tweets your mugshot onto The Hill.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.