Social Justice Warriors

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwckifan

kiwifarms.net
I live in Canada on the west coast. The place is crawling with SJWs. Just got out of a short relationship with one or those "Don't judge" kinda people was not expecting that from an entrepreneurial type. Looked closer and yuck. Someone who does stupid things, acts like an ass than wonders why the world is so judgmental towards them. I was mildly abused by that boyfriend because I didn't buy into his World-view. That's the way of the SJW.
I had the privilege of being up close and personal with one of these SJWS creatures
"DONT JUDGE IT HURTS MY HEART!!!!" He told me.
Fascinating; you wouldn't happen to have any more stories, would you?

Anustart

kiwifarms.net
"DONT JUDGE IT HURTS MY HEART!!!!" He told me.

Y'know I don't think anyone should be ashamed of having an emotional rough patch where they're especially vulnerable, or having a mental illness, so that part of SJWism I can get behind. But I am just absolutely baffled with their obsession with being proud and encouraging of limp, infantile, simpering weakness. Just all this horrible "message me before following me and tell me all your privileges or else I'll be ~uncomfortable~" "everyone please stay safe from the words on the internet!!"

I just cannot wrap my head around a community of people that adamant on being defined by their own crippling brokenness, where the peer pressure is to be less functional a person so you can fit in. God almighty. I think this is the worst thing about the SJW culture and the root of all of its other failings. Most of these people are kids for god's sake, that's just depressing.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Y'know I don't think anyone should be ashamed of having an emotional rough patch where they're especially vulnerable, or having a mental illness, so that part of SJWism I can get behind. But I am just absolutely baffled with their obsession with being proud and encouraging of limp, infantile, simpering weakness. Just all this horrible "message me before following me and tell me all your privileges or else I'll be ~uncomfortable~" "everyone please stay safe from the words on the internet!!"

I just cannot wrap my head around a community of people that adamant on being defined by their own crippling brokenness, where the peer pressure is to be less functional a person so you can fit in. God almighty. I think this is the worst thing about the SJW culture and the root of all of its other failings. Most of these people are kids for god's sake, that's just depressing.
It is pathetic that they call themselves warriors and lash out at everybody for some reason and then expect to be coddled hugged and complimented constantly. But doing any of those things could also get an angry response from a SJW like hey you are only saying that because I'm a women or something like that

Slowboat to China

Level 6 Hairy Hands Syndrome
kiwifarms.net

Fucking THIS. ALL OF THIS. When I was in a wheelchair, I got along all right and took pride in being able to go about my routine, but I didn't take pride in specifically not being able to walk. I came out of the experience with admiration for people who have to deal with all that and still function. I don't get why so many people are eager to stack up reasons that they're injured and oppressed.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why so many people are eager to stack up reasons that they're injured and oppressed.
Perhaps so they could get people to side with them and express sympathy. Other reasons could include getting people to pity them or some sort of spotlight.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps so they could get people to side with them and express sympathy. Other reasons could include getting people to pity them or some sort of spotlight.
I think it is mostly that and also trying to get moral the high ground and pity points to prevent people from arguing with them.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it is mostly that and also trying to get moral the high ground and pity points to prevent people from arguing with them.
That too, high ground and pity points. Another reason is to try and be right in terms of said high ground.

Cwckifan

kiwifarms.net

They're glass cannons, through and through

Anustart

kiwifarms.net
Fucking THIS. ALL OF THIS. When I was in a wheelchair, I got along all right and took pride in being able to go about my routine, but I didn't take pride in specifically not being able to walk. I came out of the experience with admiration for people who have to deal with all that and still function. I don't get why so many people are eager to stack up reasons that they're injured and oppressed.

You are not supposed to have pride if you are any kind of marginalized group. You are supposed to be aggressively anti-dignity so they can make condescending statements about how you are "flawless" and "strong" yet need to be "protected" (by people who can't look at a blog without bursting into tears).

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
While someone did show that before, only part of it was shown. As Burned Man says, gotta love how calm this guy is compared to SJW's sending him death threats. Since they basically doxxed a 12 year old to the point of sending him death threats, no doubt the police would be against them.

SJWs, threatening a child? Surely you jest.

It's essentially the anti-this.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SJWs, threatening a child? Surely you jest.
Do you think I jest Daario? Really, SJW's will threaten those they don't like perhaps because their own feelings are being oppressed by stupid things that could be given with a more mature and chill response than lines such as "Die CIS-scum".

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://misandrymolly.tumblr.com/post/69012868115/men-arent-people

RlWktoX.png

Don't know whether this has been posted before, but lol

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://misandrymolly.tumblr.com/post/69012868115/men-arent-people

RlWktoX.png

Don't know whether this has been posted before, but lol

If men aren't people, we can't hold them to the same moral standard as people. If they're animals, they should be allowed to fuck whenever they want, grope anyone they please, defecate wherever is convenient, and help ourselves to whatever food happens to look good at the time.

... Gotta say, as a man, being treated like an animal has some upsides! :)

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If men aren't people, we can't hold them to the same moral standard as people. If they're animals, they should be allowed to fuck whenever they want, grope anyone they please, defecate wherever is convenient, and help ourselves to whatever food happens to look good at the time.

... Gotta say, as a man, being treated like an animal has some upsides! :)

And if you are just an animal, if someone calls you on it you can just say, "I am an animal, I don't know any better!"

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
Im curious what her definition of treating men like animals is, and how well it is working out for her....since im sure she has the ovaries to back up rhetoric with action.

Lol.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im curious what her definition of treating men like animals is, and how well it is working out for her....since im sure she has the ovaries to back up rhetoric with action.

Lol.
Probably treating men like rabid dogs.

Uzumaki

Just bein' ahwnist
kiwifarms.net

Definition? She's not here to education you!

In all seriousness though, she's just aping what she's seen other people say. At some point in her life someone compared a group they disliked to animals, and she filed that one away under "things to childishly imitate".

Status
Not open for further replies.