Social Justice Warriors

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChameleonBody

whatever
kiwifarms.net
MpwmhjR.png

How dare white people SIT!

(looking closer this person's blog isn't really SJW material and I'm not even sure this post is supposed to be taken seriously but you know somewhere on Tumblr someone now thinks crossing their legs is appropriation)

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
MpwmhjR.png

(looking closer this person's blog isn't really SJW material and I'm not even sure this post is supposed to be taken seriously but you know somewhere on Tumblr someone now thinks crossing their legs is appropriation)
Calling it indian style is more racist than doing it...just sayin.

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
PROTIP: Repeating yourself while adding ALL CAPS, bold text, italics, and bullets points serves only to show people you should not be taken seriously.

Same with adding emojis. (uwu*)
Oh, shes goddamn serious. It just still doesnt matter.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Typing with lots of formatting like this makes my Social Justice point extremely super cereal guise (◕‿◕✿)

Anyway, found this funny gem:
tumblr_n7mtgiO19O1ryeto5o1_500.png

Papaya23

#1 victim of GamerGate
kiwifarms.net
  • Typing with lots of formatting like this makes my Social Justice point extremely super cereal guise (◕‿◕✿)
Pronoun joke? Is that the new "rape joke" where maybe one exists somewhere but nobody's actually going to say what it is they're on about? Did someone reply to "what are your pronouns" with "rectum, damn near killed 'em"?

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I learned anything from this. I still have no clue whether or not I'm allowed to use my preferred pronouns all I learned is the amount of pronouns being created really complicates things to the point of we should just talk in the third person all the time.

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
MpwmhjR.png

i feel like people were sitting this even before contact with native americans, it's kind of a natural way to sit

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://misandrymolly.tumblr.com/post/69012868115/men-arent-people

RlWktoX.png

Don't know whether this has been posted before, but lol
Damn right we're not people, we're sexy beasts 8)
MpwmhjR.png

I love how she has to point out that her dead grandfather is rolling in his grave. I'm sure he'd be SOOO pissed to see white people sitting in a way that Native Americans are often portrayed as sitting.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I lived in San Jose California as a kid, we called it Indian Style.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Googling around a bit, apparently your supposed to call this sitting style, "Criss Cross APplesauce."
I forgot all about that. Now I'm going to call it that forever. Remember children every time you call it Indian style a Native American sheds a tear.

This is what SJW actual believe

Axiom

Painfully Cute
kiwifarms.net
Googling around a bit, apparently your supposed to call this sitting style, "Criss Cross APplesauce."

When I was a kid it was just called 'cross-legged'. I only ever heard it called 'Indian style' from people disparaging the term, and 'criss cross applesauce' from maybe two or three annoyingly perky kindergarten teachers my mother worked with. I don't know why anybody thinks it has to have a particular name, much less why it upsets anybody. But I'm white and cis, so I clearly don't count.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
When I was a kid it was just called 'cross-legged'. I only ever heard it called 'Indian style' from people disparaging the term, and 'criss cross applesauce' from maybe two or three annoyingly perky kindergarten teachers my mother worked with. I don't know why anybody thinks it has to have a particular name, much less why it upsets anybody. But I'm white and cis, so I clearly don't count.
We always called it indian style down south, never meant any harm by it. Thats just what it was. Never heard criss cross applesauce till now.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Die cis scum.

But yea, my Kidnergarden teacher taught us "Indian Style" but this was back in 1990 so...

Status
Not open for further replies.