Social Justice Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
My Kindergarten teacher called it "Indian Style"back in 1989, but she was black so would the SJWs tell her to check her privilege?

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net
http://reverseracism.tumblr.com/pos...ainst-cultural-appropriation-more-like-people
EclAzS6.png

Fucking disrespect. It's not my duty to educate you. #oppression #ableism

Anon is saying what I've always thought about SJWs and cultural "appropriation": they'll never flat-out say it, but SJWs are all about cultural segregation. One need only look at them shitting on the one girl who wore a kimono in Japan, that was given to her by a Japanese friend.

My Kindergarten teacher called it "Indian Style"back in 1989, but she was black so would the SJWs tell her to check her privilege?
Nope. Pocks can't be racist. That's social justice 101.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cwckifan

kiwifarms.net
If men aren't people, we can't hold them to the same moral standard as people. If they're animals, they should be allowed to fuck whenever they want, grope anyone they please, defecate wherever is convenient, and help ourselves to whatever food happens to look good at the time.

... Gotta say, as a man, being treated like an animal has some upsides! :)
Since 'people' often refers to 'Humans', and all Humans are animals, then shouldn't this statement be true of everyone everywhere?

cluelessly

aut/autist/autistself
kiwifarms.net
I live in the UK and we just call that sitting the fuck down. Alternatively, it is a stoner circle.

Quote Me Now

Lame Master
kiwifarms.net
What irritates me most about these people is that their blatant hypocrisy is applauded. I attended a tabletop RPG society at the Uni I went to, and we were pretty much the most chill and friendly group of people ever.

The "Women's officer" on the student committee decided that we needed to have an "inclusions meeting" to discuss the way everyone can feel included and welcome. Rule 1 of the meeting: No men are allowed to attend. Great. Real inclusive, there.

Anustart

kiwifarms.net
What irritates me most about these people is that their blatant hypocrisy is applauded. I attended a tabletop RPG society at the Uni I went to, and we were pretty much the most chill and friendly group of people ever.

The "Women's officer" on the student committee decided that we needed to have an "inclusions meeting" to discuss the way everyone can feel included and welcome. Rule 1 of the meeting: No men are allowed to attend. Great. Real inclusive, there.

Kinda tangential, but nothing displays how out-of-touch with reality Tumblr SJWs are more than their resolve to alienate the groups in society with the most power to change how other people are treated. I'm not even offended, it's just so goddamn stupid. Your hissy fits about straight white men probably make you feel good, but some people are actually focused on civil rights, and from living on planet Earth they know they can't afford to act like that, no matter how often they probably throw justified tantrums on the inside. Because I don't know all the hairy details of how civil rights movements gain ground but I know it isn't "STEP 1: Try to drive away the support of the most politically powerful people in the Western world, STEP 2: Utopia."

To be fair though, 85% of the groups they advocate for, I don't know what those civil rights would even be, because meowing in public to express your true soul is just weird and not illegal.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net

What was the outcome?

Quote Me Now

Lame Master
kiwifarms.net
What was the outcome?

A lot of the men in the society showed up anyway, a bunch of SJWs who didn't even attend the society tried to suggest we section off an entire area of the place we meet in as a "women's only safe space" as well as having "women's only games" with "exclusively female protagonists", and pretty much the entire society laughed at them before voting the proposal down.

I heard one of them talking to someone else later and she actually used the phrase "Cis scum". I had no idea people actually behaved that way in real life, away from Tumblr.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the men in the society showed up anyway, a bunch of SJWs who didn't even attend the society tried to suggest we section off an entire area of the place we meet in as a "women's only safe space" as well as having "women's only games" with "exclusively female protagonists", and pretty much the entire society laughed at them before voting the proposal down.

I heard one of them talking to someone else later and she actually used the phrase "Cis scum". I had no idea people actually behaved that way in real life, away from Tumblr.
I kinda figured it was gonna be a story about women who dont do something demanding to have an exclusive option amidst those who do that something. Seems to be a common story.

Lol. Safe zone. That shit kills me. They should call it what it is, a lesbian section.

Also, they dont. College aint real, they just think it is.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
suggest we section off an entire area of the place we meet in as a "women's only safe space" as well as having "women's only games" with "exclusively female protagonists"

This is the stuff that, to me, always takes SJWism to the next level. "We need a safe space" and "we need groups/classes/resources just for us". It suggests that the group making the request (usually women, but sometimes other non-majorities) aren't "safe" when placed in with the general population. They need to be handled with kid gloves because they're so delicate.

In order to make any of this make sense, you have to accept the idea that people can't rise above your stereotypes and misconceptions about them. That's the truly offensive part of this... the very concept undermines the idea that individuals can better themselves and work together. It condemns people to being the sum of their adjectives.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
This is the stuff that, to me, always takes SJWism to the next level. "We need a safe space" and "we need groups/classes/resources just for us". It suggests that the group making the request (usually women, but sometimes other non-majorities) aren't "safe" when placed in with the general population. They need to be handled with kid gloves because they're so delicate.

In order to make any of this make sense, you have to accept the idea that people can't rise above your stereotypes and misconceptions about them. That's the truly offensive part of this... the very concept undermines the idea that individuals can better themselves and work together. It condemns people to being the sum of their adjectives.
I think my biggest issue with it all is how the attitude of "since im not you i require/deserve something more" is the exact same thing as saying "since you arent me you require/deserve something less" and its presented as being a step towards equality. A bunch of women roping themselves off to play games is a good example. Start down that road and you will have a section for each classification of person, and where are we? Back to segregation, thats where. Who is choosing it doesnt matter, its still the same damn thing all over again.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net

Beef Thunderpants

kiwifarms.net
I've been noticing more overweight and homely people in TV commercials lately, and I don't think they are basic cable celebrities from some type of food or home improvement or whatever kind of show.

I guess the SJWs have won.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
I've been noticing more overweight and homely people in TV commercials lately, and I don't think they are basic cable celebrities from some type of food or home improvement or whatever kind of show.

I guess the SJWs have won.
Usually the ugly fats on tv are men who are stoopid and are quickly corrected by a beautiful woman, lest they forget to breathe. So yeah, its ok to mock men to boost paper towel sales.

I saw an ad yesterday im surprised anyone had the balls to make, and im sure someone will protest about it. I couldnt hear what was being said, but some dude had his buddy over. His wife was serving them drinks, and she was a marionette...like, life size but a puppet on strings spilling shit everywhere.

Beef Thunderpants

kiwifarms.net
Usually the ugly fats on tv are men who are stoopid and are quickly corrected by a beautiful woman, lest they forget to breathe. So yeah, its ok to mock men to boost paper towel sales.

I saw an ad yesterday im surprised anyone had the balls to make, and im sure someone will protest about it. I couldnt hear what was being said, but some dude had his buddy over. His wife was serving them drinks, and she was a marionette...like, life size but a puppet on strings spilling shit everywhere.
No, these are bigger women. They're made up and well dressed and everything, but they're quite overweight. One is for some hotel chain, and Swiffer has a couple as well. One of the erectile dysfunction drug companies used regular looking middle-aged women in their commercials for a short time, but I don't see them anymore. Most ED drug commercials now use hot older women.

Men have been portrayed as inept imbeciles in commercials for as long as I can remember. They can't keep the house clean, always forget important occasions, can't cook, only care about their cars, etc.

Ah yes, the DirecTV marionette family ads. It is a whole series for DirecTV's wireless cable boxes. The normal guy has to reassure his marionette wife and marionette son that THEIR wires are great, it's the wires going to the TV he doesn't like. His gruff marionette father-in-law wants to fight because he doesn't get it. The wife does a sexy lingerie dance in one of them.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
No, these are bigger women. They're made up and well dressed and everything, but they're quite overweight. One is for some hotel chain, and Swiffer has a couple as well. One of the erectile dysfunction drug companies used regular looking middle-aged women in their commercials for a short time, but I don't see them anymore. Most ED drug commercials now use hot older women.

Men have been portrayed as inept imbeciles in commercials for as long as I can remember. They can't keep the house clean, always forget important occasions, can't cook, only care about their cars, etc.

Ah yes, the DirecTV marionette family ads. It is a whole series for DirecTV's wireless cable boxes. The normal guy has to reassure his marionette wife and marionette son that THEIR wires are great, it's the wires going to the TV he doesn't like. His gruff marionette father-in-law wants to fight because he doesn't get it. The wife does a sexy lingerie dance in one of them.
Lol, i guess as long as its not just a woman, they can do it.

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net

Oh gods, IT'S HAPPENING! THE SJWS ARE ESCAPING TUMBLR!

IT'S THE END OF DAYS! TELL MY FAMILY I LOVED THEM VERY MUCH! D': *prepares cyanide pill*

Status
Not open for further replies.