Social Justice Warriors -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the men in the society showed up anyway, a bunch of SJWs who didn't even attend the society tried to suggest we section off an entire area of the place we meet in as a "women's only safe space" as well as having "women's only games" with "exclusively female protagonists", and pretty much the entire society laughed at them before voting the proposal down.

I heard one of them talking to someone else later and she actually used the phrase "Cis scum". I had no idea people actually behaved that way in real life, away from Tumblr.

This made me think of "donglegate" from about a year ago: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...got-two-people-fired-and-led-to-ddos-attacks/

Basically, at a Python conference, some dude made a joke about "dongles" that offended a feminist sjw type (she wasn't involved in the conversation).
She tweeted a picture of him without actually confronting him because she didn't want to "be heckled" or have her "experience denied"
He was fired over it.
This caused a huge backlash against her for obvious reasons. Anonymous did their thing.
She was fired because she had some sort of PR job for her company, and what she was doing wasn't exactly helping.

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
One need only look at them shitting on the one girl who wore a kimono in Japan, that was given to her by a Japanese friend.

I'm under the impression that some Japanese people like to take picture of foreign visitors wearing Kiminos.

Clearly evil white cisscum patriarchy plot to corrupt their pure PoC culture.

a bunch of SJWs who didn't even attend the society tried to suggest we section off an entire area of the place we meet in as a "women's only safe space" as well as having "women's only games" with "exclusively female protagonists", and pretty much the entire society laughed at them before voting the proposal down.

Yeah, that's what I'd expect to happen when a Socio-Politically motivated group tries to enforce their socio-political values upon an entity that they know fuck all about and have nothing to do with.

Please tell me there were female members of the society who were laughing at them.

By the way, I'd like to discuss the "Women's only games" Does that mean only female players, by the way? That sounds... Sort of stupid. It touches on a point about SJWs that amuses me.

The fact that they don't live in the real world. They live in their imagination world where female tabletop gamers are crying out for Womyn only games featuring only Womyn protagonists.

I've known a female table top player or two, and I can't imagine they'd be all that interested in that. They were more interested in... You know... Typical D&D stuff.

Getting your persuade so high that you can ask the necromancer to give you the staff of doom and he'll do it.

I mean, to me it's the fundamental reason that SJWs are never going to amount to anything more than shouting on the Internet.

The fuck sort of female players do they think they are getting? "What, play a game with my friends and colleagues? Surely you jest. No no. I'm only into D&D to make a political point."

Who would *want* this?

Oh and female only protagonists.

Because if there is one thing that tabletop RPGing is all about, it's limiting the players creativity in order to make games focused around a socio-political cause.

It's robbing tabletop gaming of that brilliant creativity that produced Sir Bearington and Los Tiburon.

Who the heck do they imagine is coming to the society that wants to play these games they are suggesting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
This made me think of "donglegate" from about a year ago: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...got-two-people-fired-and-led-to-ddos-attacks/

Basically, at a Python conference, some dude made a joke about "dongles" that offended a feminist sjw type (she wasn't involved in the conversation).
She tweeted a picture of him without actually confronting him because she didn't want to "be heckled" or have her "experience denied"
He was fired over it.
This caused a huge backlash against her for obvious reasons. Anonymous did their thing.
She was fired because she had some sort of PR job for her company, and what she was doing wasn't exactly helping.
I remember that. Ruining two peoples lives over a mildly suggestive joke at an event attended by adults is just some whackadoo bullshit. I am fucking positive that sea hag has made a joke about something sexual before, and didnt care who heard or how they felt. I worked with a girl who tried to get me in trouble by playing that card. She had as dirty a mouth as anybody, but thought that since the boss was a woman she could play victim. It didnt work, it just pissed the boss off that this girl expected her to be some sort of morality police. My big sin was that i explained to people what rule 34 was. I wasnt even talking to her, and i didnt say anything bad.

Edit...yup. " (Richards herself apparently made a joke about male genitalia on Twitter, using her work account, several days before PyCon.)"

Last edited:

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I remember that. Ruining two peoples lives over a mildly suggestive joke at an event attended by adults is just some whackadoo bullshit. I am fucking positive that sea hag has made a joke about something sexual before, and didnt care who heard or how they felt. I worked with a girl who tried to get me in trouble by playing that card. She had as dirty a mouth as anybody, but thought that since the boss was a woman she could play victim. It didnt work, it just pissed the boss off that this girl expected her to be some sort of morality police. My big sin was that i explained to people what rule 34 was. I wasnt even talking to her, and i didnt say anything bad.
You male cis-scum how dare you talk about sexually explicit content in front of that poor delicate woman. You scarred her for life and triggered her she probably killed herself I hope you are happy. But seriously that is how CHILDREN act to get each other in trouble for whatever self satisfaction they get out of it. Good on your boss for not taking that shit seriously.

Kinda tangential, but nothing displays how out-of-touch with reality Tumblr SJWs are more than their resolve to alienate the groups in society with the most power to change how other people are treated. I'm not even offended, it's just so goddamn stupid. Your hissy fits about straight white men probably make you feel good, but some people are actually focused on civil rights, and from living on planet Earth they know they can't afford to act like that, no matter how often they probably throw justified tantrums on the inside. Because I don't know all the hairy details of how civil rights movements gain ground but I know it isn't "STEP 1: Try to drive away the support of the most politically powerful people in the Western world, STEP 2: Utopia."

To be fair though, 85% of the groups they advocate for, I don't know what those civil rights would even be, because meowing in public to express your true soul is just weird and not illegal.
That's the thing about equality the only people that can give it to you are the ones with the power. You need their support and sympathy. Lashing out at them and constantly condemning making them your enemy isn't the way to earn their respect. The only other way to earn equality is to beat the people in power is in a real life conflict and usurp power that way. I'm sure we all know how a war involving SJWs as one side would go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
You male cis-scum how dare you talk about sexually explicit content in front of that poor delicate woman. You scarred her for life and triggered her she probably killed herself I hope you are happy. But seriously that is how CHILDREN act to get each other in trouble for whatever self satisfaction they get out of it. Good on your boss for not taking that shit seriously.
Fuck, my boss was the one i was explaining rule 34 to! Thats how delusional some of these people are.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
If you have to ask for a "safe place" because you can't handle other groups of people, that defeats the entire purpose of equality.

And I thought "cis-scum" was only used on Tumblr.

Also, am I the only one that gets annoyed with terms like cisgender, transgender, etc? It just makes gender more confusing to me. Just have male or female and be done with it!

Last edited:

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
As a woman against feminism I can confirm this. 100%
Clearly you uncomfortable with freedom and need to be oppressed in order to feel validated. I bet you want to be a mother some day, you make me sick giving in to the patriarchy like some kind of slave. Mean while we are fighting to liberate you from all the evil vile men that are animals and are going to rape all the women. Is that what you want to be raped, you are sooo unenlightened. But seriously SJW feminist take note that when women are against you it means you are doing something wrong.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
As a woman against feminism I can confirm this. 100%
My sister is a lesbian, and she gets a ton of flack for not being some sort of anti patriarchal man hater. She says its ridiculous, men have every right to love themselves as women do and she wont have her sons (their biological mother is her ex but she raised them from birth) grow up to feel bad for being men. She wont even express her beliefs in her social circle because they just dogpile her when she does.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
^ what our culture is severely lacking is the ability to mind our own damn business and accept other peoples' differences. if race, gender, sexuality, class, and so on aren't supposed to matter, then shouldn't opinions be the tiniest differences of all?
They arent supposed to matter unless the sjw's say they do. You have learned nothing, friend.

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
^ what our culture is severely lacking is the ability to mind our own damn business and accept other peoples' differences. if race, gender, sexuality, class, and so on aren't supposed to matter, then shouldn't opinions be the tiniest differences of all?
I agree as someone who doesn't really care about my culture, I don't even know what half my ethnic background is. I found life much easier not being bound by culture or ethnicity. I don't care what you are, I care more about who you are. If you like your culture, cool whatever that's fine but I don't really care. I don't know it seems we live in a time where everyone has to be different and celebrated for those differences so everyone just has to show off how different they are.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
I agree as someone who doesn't really care about my culture, I don't even know what half my ethnic background is. I found life much easier not being bound by culture or ethnicity. I don't care what you are, I care more about who you are. If you like your culture, cool whatever that's fine but I don't really care. I don't know it seems we live in a time where everyone has to be different and celebrated for those differences so everyone just has to show off how different they are.
I remember a time in my life when i felt the same. It was called high school. Sjw fucks never gave it up, they still need to feel special. However, as adults it manifests a more militant tone for some reason. It goes from "im special" to "im special and fuck you suck my dick"

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
I remember a time in my life when i felt the same. It was called high school. Sjw fucks never gave it up, they still need to feel special. However, as adults it manifests a more militant tone for some reason. It goes from "im special" to "im special and fuck you suck my dick"
It is such a weird phenomenon. What bizarre sense of entitlement causes this behavior? I rembmember my last year of high school there was a campaign to get us to pledge to stop saying things like ,exceptional and gay. I said that's dumb I'm not going to do that. I guess people feel bad about making fun of people so they give them an inch and they take a mile. I don't care if you are transgender I'm not going to change public bathrooms for you, I don't care about your sexual orientation keep it to yourself. Everyone is different but no one is special.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
It is such a weird phenomenon. What bizarre sense of entitlement causes this behavior? I rembmember my last year of high school there was a campaign to get us to pledge to stop saying things like ,exceptional and gay. I said that's dumb I'm not going to do that. I guess people feel bad about making fun of people so they give them an inch and they take a mile. I don't care if you are transgender I'm not going to change public bathrooms for you, I don't care about your sexual orientation keep it to yourself. Everyone is different but no one is special.
I was out of school waaaay before that kind of pansy garbage hit.

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
I was out of school waaaay before that kind of pansy garbage hit.
Lucky bastard, I don't know how many assemblies I had to attend about tolerance or teenage suicides and that kind of thing. There was one I went to that was about a girl that died at Columbine who apparently wrote all this shit in a journal about acceptance and tolerance and how she was going to die soon. That was how they were supposed to stop us from saying ,exceptional. That was the link they actually used it was weird. I don't know children just keep getting hugboxed more and more and then they go on the internet and get PTSD it is so comical and so sad at the same time.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
Lucky bastard, I don't know how many assemblies I had to attend about tolerance or teenage suicides and that kind of thing. There was one I went to that was about a girl that died at Columbine who apparently wrote all this shit in a journal about acceptance and tolerance and how she was going to die soon. That was how they were supposed to stop us from saying ,exceptional. That was the link they actually used it was weird. I don't know children just keep getting hugboxed more and more and then they go on the internet and get PTSD it is so comical and so sad at the same time.
School sucked and kids are mean as fuck. However, back before you had folks telling you exactly how hurtful and awful it was, you just learned to get over it. I think trying to hammer it in to peoples heads how shitty they get treated, even if the real goal was to let bullies know how shitty they treat people....thats when everyone was suddenly a suicide risk.

Burned Man

kiwifarms.net
School sucked and kids are mean as fuck. However, back before you had folks telling you exactly how hurtful and awful it was, you just learned to get over it. I think trying to hammer it in to peoples heads how shitty they get treated, even if the real goal was to let bullies know how shitty they treat people....thats when everyone was suddenly a suicide risk.
That's true we have all the examples we need here. Chris always thought he was popular in school and was more than happy to live his life in that delusion once he realized the truth then he got depressed. Its an ignorance is bliss situation. We teach children now that there will be no conflict in the future and everyone will want to be your friend and no one will ever citizen you so do whatever you want and be yourself. That is the mindset that builds these SJWs into believing they are entitled to be whatever they want and everyone has to accept and cater to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.