Social Media Indians - DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

sbm1990

BREAK IT DOWN!
indian_guys_cringe.png

I swear these indian guys put alot of nice guysTM to shame in terms of pure cringe.

indian_guys_cringe_1.jpg

indian_guys_cringe_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
I kinda wonder if part of the reason why all these creepy Indian dudes go around harassing Western women is because India's problem with killing female fetuses and infants has left a massive gender inbalence in the population. So these dudes can't find Indian women to pester so they find random women from other countries on social media.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
a-send-me-ur-vegana-pic-hai-12-03-am-are-19151064.png
81gj6q119zyy.jpg

I kinda wonder if part of the reason why all these creepy Indian dudes go around harassing Western women is because India's problem with killing female fetuses and infants has left a massive gender inbalence in the population. So these dudes can't find Indian women to pester so they find random women from other countries on social media.
It's partially that. It's also because their society is very sexually repressed and they think westerners have loose morals. They have no experience with subtle flirting since most Indian marriages are arranged and casual relationships are frowned upon.
http://www.hitchytravelstories.com/why-indian-guys-creepy/?lang=en

Last edited:

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
I remember reading somewhere (it was either in Hindu scriptures or some old Indian laws) that bestiality should be considered more acceptable than sleeping with an untouchable. If you fuck an untouchable or a cow, you should get the death penalty. If you fuck a dog, you should just get fined.

This is a rare case in which muslims actually do some good in the world. They gladly hire untouchables and treat them like humans.
Also, many untouchables convert to Islam or Christianity for that reason.

As for this thread? I'll take the goofy perversity of Indian culture, over the anthill hivemind conformity of the Chinese, any day.