Social Media Indians - DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While Pajeetland might not become a superpower in the next final few hours before 2020, I wonder whether or not the increasing screeching about modi being a super duper wannabe hitler fascist might actually bear fruit in the coming few years, especially with the various supposedly anti kebab measures he has been taking/proposing.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
While Pajeetland might not become a superpower in the next final few hours before 2020, I wonder whether or not the increasing screeching about modi being a super duper wannabe hitler fascist might actually bear fruit in the coming few years, especially with the various supposedly anti kebab measures he has been taking/proposing.
It doesn't matter because the Hindu majority absolutely loves Modi and approve of the anti-kebab measures.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter because the Hindu majority absolutely loves Modi and approve of the anti-kebab measures.
Thats what im saying, im wondering if after all the screeching about a dozen plus "literal hitlers" from trump to boris to bolsanaro to orban we might finally get the literal hitler we have promised should modi decide to go whole hog heifer on the anti kebab shit and start aggressively shutting down opposition

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
Thats what im saying, im wondering if after all the screeching about a dozen plus "literal hitlers" from trump to boris to bolsanaro to orban we might finally get the literal hitler we have promised should he decide to go whole hog on the anti kebab shit and start aggressively shutting down opposition
Ah, sorry I can see that now. Anyway, I think it is very possible. The political climate over there seems ripe for something like that.