Social Media Indians - DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
I went to high school with this currycel that was the biggest lolcow in the entire class and who was later temporarily suspended for sending sexually explicit messages to half the girls in class, the true definition of a "send bobs and vagene". Now he works part time at his parents restaurant, I've been there and I'm not gonna lie them indians know how to throw down in the kitchen, best indian food I've ate. They should stick to cooking instead of acting a fool on social media.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to high school with this currycel that was the biggest lolcow in the entire class and who was later temporarily suspended for sending sexually explicit messages to half the girls in class, the true definition of a "send bobs and vagene". Now he works part time at his parents restaurant, I've been there and I'm not gonna lie them indians know how to throw down in the kitchen, best indian food I've ate. They should stick to cooking instead of acting a fool on social media.
I heard that Indians usually don't wash their hands before cooking, so I hope you enjoyed your shit-encrusted food.

ADN_VIII

My legs are OK
kiwifarms.net
There was an Indian guy in the shelter I stayed at last that had an unfortunate mix of hubris and total lack of hygiene.

Staff had to physically manhandle him into a running shower to get him to bathe. His sheets, clothes, and shoes were thrown away entirely instead of being washed.

"More than 1000 members in a single class" is normal for pajeets writing Java, though.
Hearing all sorts of stories about their "very high quality" code, none of them positive, I have to agree. They usually end with "...and so we deleted fucking everything, rebuilt the software from the ground up, and billed the costumer double the price."