Law Social services should not help man meet sex workers, judge rules -

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A judge has ruled that social services should not facilitate access to prostitutes for a man with learning disabilities who has a “high sex drive”.
The man, who is in his 50s, had become fascinated with female sex workers about a decade ago after developing a relationship with one, Mr Justice Keehan heard.

He is now in supported accommodation and in the care of Lincolnshire county council. The authority’s social services bosses had asked for a ruling on what was in his best interests with regard to “contact with sex workers”.

They did not intend to facilitate access to sex workers, either in Britain or in another country where payment for sexual services was legal, and Keehan agreed with that decision.

The judge, who is based in London, analysed the case at a hearing in the court of protection, where issues relating to people who lack the capacity to make decisions are considered, and has outlined his conclusions in a written ruling published online.

The man had said he had a “high sex drive” and found the “lack of access to sex workers” frustrating. Keehan said he accepted that the man, who was not identified, would be disappointed by his decision.

“I have due regard to [the man’s] wishes and desires,” said the judge. “But I have come to the clear conclusion that the local authority have adopted the right decision and approach, in not seeking to facilitate his contact with sex workers either here or abroad.”

He added: “I consider it would be wholly contrary to public policy for this court and for this local authority, to endorse and sanction [him] having sexual relations with a woman for payment.”

The judge said the man would also be at risk of damaging his health and being exploited – risks he did not understand – and social services staff might be in danger of prosecution.

“I entirely accept that [the man] will be, to put it mildly, disappointed by and he will undoubtedly not agree with my decision,” said Keehan. “Nevertheless, I am satisfied that the conclusions I have reached are in his best interests.”

edited to add link to judgement here: https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCOP/2019/43.html

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather my tax dollars go to getting whores for tards rather than the military buying 500 dollar tactical hammers or giving Billions to Israel. Whores get money, tards get laid, whores spends that money in the local community buying jimmie hats from Walmart and rocks from Tyrone. Tyrone uses the extra rock income to buy new rims from Jorge and so on and so on.

Bottom line is that we piss away way more gubment money on way more stupid shit.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather my tax dollars go to getting whores for tards rather than the military buying 500 dollar tactical hammers or giving Billions to Israel. Whores get money, tards get laid, whores spends that money in the local community buying jimmie hats from Walmart and rocks from Tyrone. Tyrone uses the extra rock income to buy new rims from Jorge and so on and so on.

Bottom line is that we piss away way more gubment money on way more stupid shit.
>calls white people racist
>spends billions on remote control airplanes to bomb the fuck out of POCs half a world away

Stay classy, Western .gov

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net

It's not like buying military equipment makes the money vanish either. And unlike buying sex for tards, at least having some shiny APCs should prevent you becoming a speedbump in someone else's conflict

Reactions: Coccxys

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
It's not like buying military equipment makes the money vanish either. And unlike buying sex for tards, at least having some shiny APCs should prevent you becoming a speedbump in someone else's conflict
My biggest problem with defense spending is that during an occupation with an active insurgency we had to line the bottom of our humvees with decommissioned bullet proof vest inserts from by police departments despite the DoD budget being $550B that year and there being armor kits tailor made for armoring the floor of humvees against spalling. You can put all the armor you want on the sides and top of a humvee, but not the bottom. These were like Gen 2 & 3 up-armored guntrucks. The hinges and latches weren't strong enough on our Gen 1 up-armored highback, used as the medivac vic, which I drove. I had to use one arm to hold the 100lb door closed, while doc's door always jammed shut.

Distant Stare

Fuck California
kiwifarms.net

Tard cum is a biological hazard to the gene pool, and whores should be stoned to death. News flash, those tactical hammers are made in the US, or at last made by US firms. The F-22 and F-35 are just glorified government injections into the economy. It keeps the aerospace industry alive. Well (((they))) may take our tax dollars, at last they spend at least some of it on US weapons and technology.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
No! Sexual frustration needs to be harnessed and sublimated into a desire to purify the land and then bring the benefits of civilization to less fortunate neighboring countries.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino