Sockness manipulated Chris with threat to stop the Merge, RPing as Magi-Chan -

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If my eyes are straining from reading the reddit post, I don't think Chris will be invested on reading it.
Who's Magi-chan's "hubby"? I'm too lazy to verify if he's referring to Mew2.
Why is emanuel a he? MC refers to him as he.

Chris unable to correct the "conversation" means he doesn't read it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: anameisaname

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If my eyes are straining from reading the reddit post, I don't think Chris will be invested on reading it.
Who's Magi-chan's "hubby"? I'm too lazy to verify if he's referring to Mew2.
Why is emanuel a he? MC refers to him as he.

Chris unable to correct the "conversation" means he doesn't read it.
I think Sockness was the one who wrote up that entire chatlog, RPing as Magi-Chan.

Magi-Chan calls it the "dimensional merger" but only Sockness calls it that, Chris calls it the dimensional merge. This line is also something Chris wouldn't say since he believes characters are real and independent of creators:

"Magi-Chan: You created Jakoba. You can threaten to revise his character."

So I guess hubby is supposed to refer to Chris, but is an error on Sockness's part.

It's fucked up that Chris actually believes that conversation really happened between Magi-Chan and Sockness. In the chatlog, Sockness dangles the Merge over Chris's head and threatens to stop it unless he and Chris meet. And gets Magi-Chan to say adding Jacob to the marriage is a great idea:

"Magi-Chan: If we work together, I can open my wife to adding you to the marriage."

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
I think Sockness was the one who wrote up that entire chatlog, RPing as Magi-Chan.

Magi-Chan calls it the "dimensional merger" but only Sockness calls it that, Chris calls it the dimensional merge. This line is also something Chris wouldn't say since he believes characters are real and independent of creators:

"Magi-Chan: You created Jakoba. You can threaten to revise his character."

So I guess hubby is supposed to refer to Chris, but is an error on Sockness's part.

It's fucked up that Chris actually believes that conversation really happened between Magi-Chan and Sockness. In the chatlog, Sockness dangles the Merge over Chris's head and threatens to stop it unless he and Chris meet. And gets Magi-Chan to say adding Jacob to the marriage is a great idea:

"Magi-Chan: If we work together, I can open my wife to adding you to the marriage."
This reveals Sockness as being absolutely an Idea Guy-tier manipulator. Do what I want or I'm gonna destroy CWCvlle with a moon laser/I'm gonna stop the merge! You're a dick licker now/you need to marry Jacob! Now that gay marriage is legal, I sure as hell hope he isn't angling to get that shit on paper at the courthouse in liberal-ass CA. Can you fucking imagine the ensuing disaster?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
This reveals Sockness as being absolutely an Idea Guy-tier manipulator. Do what I want or I'm gonna destroy CWCvlle with a moon laser/I'm gonna stop the merge! You're a dick licker now/you need to marry Jacob! Now that gay marriage is legal, I sure as hell hope he isn't angling to get that shit on paper at the courthouse in liberal-ass CA. Can you fucking imagine the ensuing disaster?

What in the holy hell is this faggotry?‽

Magi-Chan: So you can save me from death should my Hubby die? Can you save my Hubby?

Jenova: Chris Chan must contact us and we need time to preserve her name.

Magi-Chan: Do what you must. I will get Jacob drugged for you to have a daughter.

Jenova: I cannot believe I am going to let this happen. Take his seed and sire a prince
.”

Moreover: WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS’S GFM?‽

Sockness is Ideaguy, just more evil and less funny.

I’ll call it first: In 6-12 months we’ll look back at the Idea Guys’s antics with nostalgia as a fun and ultimately harmless prank, compared to Sockness taking Chris’s anal cherry.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If Chris marries Sockness, would that stop the government from giving them free monies?

Space.Muffin

Not a furry.
kiwifarms.net
Jacob is such a manipulative cunt. Chris manages to finds escapism in this merge crap and here comes Jacob and gives him the "Have sex with me or your happy place goes away" scheme. And to think he tried to sell us that he was a good guy trying to help Chris.

Everyone in Chris's life wanted something from him, even his mom wanted "his money". But this one is equals part pathetic, sad and slightly unnerving.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I know it's not Chris-Chan from 2009 any more.
Shiat gets so darn complicated and weird with all his imaginary friends recently...
Maybe I'm just nostalgic for the good ol' days.
You and me both buddy! Fuck, right about now I’d settle for a sextape with Chris pissing the floor as far as nostalgia goes!

Sockness confirmed he wrote the whole chatlog.

View attachment 927151

Lololol! Is Jacob actually dangling his fap fiction in front of us thinking anyone is interested?!

Shiiiat... There’s pathetic, there’s Chris-Chan pathetic and scraping the absolute bottom is Sockness, trying to use CWC to promote his lame Jakoba/watchmacallit empire verse-pathetic!

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino