Sockness manipulated Chris with threat to stop the Merge, RPing as Magi-Chan -

TheRedBaron

Manfred Von Richthofen
kiwifarms.net
seems the idea guys uncorked the bottle on trolling chris with sanity issues, and the downside to that is now it shows I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME an easy way to manipulate Chris and the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are just that I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, Sockness is just another example of Idea Guy type trolling, play to Chris's insanity and get him to do what you want or X Y and Z isn't going to happen and Chris keeps falling for it. It will be interesting to see how the Sockness involvement proceeds but I doubt its going to get any better

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly we can't call Sockness's mother because there are many ways in which she's not in his life.

- either a centenarian right wing conservative who threw him out at 16 when he came out.

- or a nun in a Wyoming Rocky mountain convent who has no contact with anyone except the good Lord.

• Autistic
Reactions: Deadpool

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I've been fucking saying Sockness is a malicious 'tard this whole time & everyone blew me off.

I fucking told you.
I always saw bad intentions since the first moment he began trying to get noticed, but what I wouldn't have imagined is that Chris would give him any attention, much less fall hook, line and sinker. Chris stupidity really knows no bounds.

TheRedBaron

Manfred Von Richthofen
kiwifarms.net
I always saw bad intentions since the first moment he began trying to get noticed, but what I wouldn't have imagined is that Chris would give him any attention, much less fall hook, line and sinker. Chris stupidity really knows no bounds.
it just further proves that despite everything Chris really hasn't learned anything, he's just adapted to overcome some stuff but he's the same as always

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
There's a tiny shred of me that feels sorry for Chris, in the way that he... probably should be in a home that's safe, where his intellectual abilities are taken into account and he's maybe just a little protected from the (few) Socknesses of the world who want to turn Chris into his own personal Whore of Babalon.

But Chris has turned down and spurned pretty much any opportunity he's had to perform any self-reflection, so... might as well get the popcorn and watch him believe that his imaginary friend is talking to other people.
Is there no facility funded by social security that can provide a house shared with other Autistic people that has people working in adult social services looking after them 24hrs?

This is genuinely quite disturbing. Him calling out for Christine, asking for a bedtime story from his 'mummy'. But the whole tongue thing? He is definitely sexually promiscuous af.

I'm genuinely unsure at this point whether Chris even wants to fuck, unlike what he wanted to do before. He still follows his impulses, but no longer based on being horny. Think about it, his previous actions based on impulses are him trying to force kiss Emily, sending masturbation tapes, photographing himself nude, drawing sex stuff in his comics, etc. All the impulse stuff he does now are merge related. That's it. 'All Star' was the last sex-related thing that he's released (as far as I recall), but in it he's no erect, he's miserable, and he was blackmailed into doing it. Also, note he's said he doesnt masturbate any more: he's a notorious liar, but I'm inclined to believe him on this one. All that hormone juice he's got pumping into his veins is destroying his libido.

Now, he's still a fucking idiot, so if they did ever meet I'm sure they'll have some kind of sex. Maybe Sockness flipping Chris onto his back, his fat stomach wobbling from side to side. Chris' eyes are vacant, his facial expression giving the most fake of smiles, before succumbing to a neutral expression. He takes a deep breath in, but he's not quivering like Sockness is. He is not excited, he's just accepting this. Accepting this is the only way to bring forthe the merge. He has to get his mother and father back to help him and Magi-Chan. He's done so much for the merge so far, so this is just another step. He just has to do this. Just accept the seed, and it'll all be better. Hubby said so.

Sockness leans forward, that chesire-cat grin with the crooked teeth seeping whiffs of mushroom and non-determinable flavour of crisps. He purses his wet, yet chapped, lips. Chris can't even recall the last time he received a kiss from anyone but his mother. At least willingly. Sockness's mouth tastes stale as they make out. For a moment, Chris wishes he asked Sockness to use mouthwash, or at least brush his teeth, but then he realises this is just a silly thing in the grand scheme of the dimensional merge. Nonetheless, the taste is sour, yet the texture of that slimey, sluggish tongue is course, almost gunky. Their cheeks rub together; it's coarse and sore. Chris realises this is probably his first, authentic kiss. He doesn't smile as Sockness pulls away.

Sockness erupts with outbursts of brief giggles as he starts peeling himself out of the Care Bear pyjamas, his small bulge slowly ebbing and twitching in the fabrics. Eventually, Chris sees before him the extremely round figure nude figure of Jacob.

"I need to fuck you, mummy". The words emit from that stretched grin like a giddy child. "I need to fuck you and impregnate you, okay, Christine? Is that okay, mummy?"

He's a bit strange, Chris thinks as he begins to turn over.

"You can't turn over, mummy. I need to see your face."

At the back of his mind, Chris curses. But that thought instantly disintegrates into thoughts of the merge. I'm doing this for us, Hubby. For you, Magi Chan. And Mewtwo. And... He forgot. He actually forgot. Sylvana. It's Sylvana... I'm sorry, wifey. I didn't forget. It's all rather stressful.

Since Magi Chan had invited Jacob into their marriage, the five of them were getting along well. Jacob kept sending him the text-logs of all the erotic sexting that they had together, and kept asking Chris to send his. But, truth be told, Chris couldn't remember the last time he had erotic dreams of his partners. Not for a long while. Years, even. But they were his partners. And they loved him. He knew they loved him. Even if they were apparently succumbing to Jacob's devious sex acts (according to the chat logs), they still loved him, right? After all, he had saved them from the Ideaguys and their plot to blow up everything he loved there.

It was all so stressful, being a demi god. He was a demi god, after all. And he was responsible for everything that happened in the other dimension. A diplomat of the highest degree, and offering guidance to citizens from both realms.

It was at the is point he realised Jacob was touching his privates, desperately trying to get Chris erect. He was semi-successful, but still, it was not enough to satisfy the man who had opened his house, his life, to Chris.

"Mummy, your so soft. Don't worry mummy, you little boy will help you. Your little boy loves you, Christine."

As Sockness began to suck, Chris remembers the face of Kacey. Of Julie. Of Emily. Of The Wallflower. Of Megan. He felt aroused.

The guilt instantly kicked in. I'm so sorry, Magi Chan. He kept thinking of his husband's face. His husbands child-friendly, 2-dimensional mouse face. He tried not accepting it, but he felt himself soften as he did so. My husband loves me, he's my husband and I love him so much. He loves me too. Since Barb died, my partners all have my back.

In the midst of all the doubt, Jacob has rambled about more devious nonsense, and was prepping Chris's brown-encrusted asshole for entry. The smell in the room was ripe with shit, cum, damp and sickly strawberry-scented perfume.

As Sockness took Chris' anal virginity, Chris felt surprisingly little, physically. He just looked around, seeking someone to tell him it was okay. To tell him that he was doing well, and that it's going to be all right. Instead, he had Jacob's fat hands grab his face and force him to stare at the lumbering sack of cum pounding his unprotected way into his ass.

"Your mine, now, mummy." Jacob laughed, spittle sprinkling from the gaps inbetween those rotten teeth. "Your mine, Christine."

The small voice at the back of Chris' head, silenced for years behind the veil of certainty, at last began to call out. He took your partners from you. He's taking your fictional partners and your fictional world from you. You've know for years the merge is not real. Your mother is dead now, it's time to accept tha-

"Yes, hubby," Chris murmured, proud of himself that he had silenced those horrible, doubting words. Jacob filled Chris with his lumpy, stringy semen. All for the merge, he promised, the happy ending will come soon.

Jacob flopped his fat, oafish figure ontop of Chris, embracing and cuddling the still figure silently being crushed beneath him. As Jacob started to snuggle into him, Chris remembered once upon a time, as he sat in his bedroom in Virginia, drawing the first panel of Sonichu Episode 1, he had been truly proud. And happy.

He shed a tear that dripped down his cheek and into one of the folds. The last sembilance of acceptance, leaving his soul as, with a frown, Chris crushed the doubts once more, and silently wished for Magi Chan, Mewtwo and Sylvia to think of him as he fell into a restless sleep.
This post literally murdered my brain.

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
Is there no facility funded by social security that can provide a house shared with other Autistic people that has people working in adult social services looking after them 24hrs?
No familiarity with how it works in America, but I assume that Barb still being alive renders that pretty much moot, unless he volunteered to be in one or she was unwilling for him to live there. Surely there is some kind of housing like this(someone else mentioned Sockness lives in a similar type, and uh... look how well that's going) but it probably isn't much of an option until Barb shuffles off the mortal coil.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris doesn't want that though. He wants to live in a sorority with other sexy, blonde co-eds. He wants to be asked out on a date to the homecoming parade, take him home, and have a polyamourous orgy with the quarterback and his spouses.

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
No familiarity with how it works in America, but I assume that Barb still being alive renders that pretty much moot, unless he volunteered to be in one or she was unwilling for him to live there. Surely there is some kind of housing like this(someone else mentioned Sockness lives in a similar type, and uh... look how well that's going) but it probably isn't much of an option until Barb shuffles off the mortal coil.
Holy shit, I think we forgot about Barb. If this happens, Chris is literally going to leave his mother to die in Virginia. Just like, outright leave her there. This might be bad, pretty sure he can get an elder neglect charge or worse if he just leaves her there to die.

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
He has to apply for it himself or have someone with power of attorney to apply for it to get into a special home. There used to be a time where if you had a kid with a disability you could send them off to an asylum or sanitorium and basically forget about them, not just a mental one either, they could just have like a bad cough and if you had too many kids to feed “he has Tuberculosis. You take him” or she could just enjoy drawing and staying indoors too much and you could say “she has severe depression, fix her and maybe we’ll visit at some point”. And then they were lodged with people legitimately sick or insane and that caused their mental and physical health - often both, to drop considerably. They’ve found people who would March around with the sick patients or other nut jobs saying they were some military leader or another’s reincarnation and the staff went with it because it was entertainment for the poor folks and it cost them nothing. There were also places they just fucking gave people a mat to sleep on a ton of benzos and they got raped and sometimes murdered. So it had to change for the better, in most cases.

Reagan for better or worse signed a law that kind of just opened the floodgates to these people being on the streets and they have to seek out commitment or get it court ordered before its possible to get the help these people need. Then most of them end up homeless or die without any real support base in Section 8 housing. If they do manage to stay out of asylum they usually end up in these “homes” that are group homes that want half your SSDI and pretty much just leave you to fend for yourself if you don’t get into a cramped room with like 10 other Exceptionals of the same gender by 8:00 PM. Of course I have no idea how they would handle Chris and I only know this because I used to volunteer at a homeless shelter when I was fresh out of high school just for shit to put on my resume.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
That's what I thought, if Sockness is able to be accommodated in one of those environments, surely there's bound to be some organisations that provide something similar up Virginia. But you're right, as long as Barb is alive, Chris will refuse to voluntary seek accommodation elsewhere. I believe he makes Barb his personal slave, having her do everything for him. I don't know if it's true or just rumours, but I have heard that Chris does know how to cook for themselves and that he is fully capable of looking after himself, he just chooses to sit on his ass crapping his pants, eating junk food and letting Barb clean up after him and that Barb has serious physical health problems like emphysema, incontinence, high blood pressure and arthritis, but again this could be just rumours and is unconfirmed. If it is true though that Barb is really physically unwell and Chris is forcing her to do everything for him then that's practically elderly abuse. It's bad enough he forces her to beg for money in front of his camera online.

Chris doesn't want that though. He wants to live in a sorority with other sexy, blonde co-eds. He wants to be asked out on a date to the homecoming parade, take him home, and have a polyamourous orgy with the quarterback and his spouses.
And the delusions keep coming.. :roll:
He can keep telling himself that and it still won't happen.

• Feels
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

Ed.

kiwifarms.net
It's surprising to me how many people want to get involved and make sure Chris is safe and not molested or something. Everything Chris has done he has done to himself, there's literally no saving him anymore and any attempts would be futile. At this point I say we all sit back, relax, and watch the shit train keep rolling until it inevitability steers off the shit tracks for a final grand shit'xplosion.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
That's what I thought, if Sockness is able to be accommodated in one of those environments, surely there's bound to be some organisations that provide something similar up Virginia. But you're right, as long as Barb is alive, Chris will refuse to voluntary seek accommodation elsewhere. I believe he makes Barb his personal slave, having her do everything for him. I don't know if it's true or just rumours, but I have heard that Chris does know how to cook for themselves and that he is fully capable of looking after himself, he just chooses to sit on his ass crapping his pants, eating junk food and letting Barb clean up after him and that Barb has serious physical health problems like emphysema, incontinence, high blood pressure and arthritis, but again this could be just rumours and is unconfirmed. If it is true though that Barb is really physically unwell and Chris is forcing her to do everything for him then that's practically elderly abuse. It's bad enough he forces her to beg for money in front of his camera online.

And the delusions keep coming.. :roll:
He can keep telling himself that and it still won't happen.
LOL no Chris doesn't order Barb around. Rather the reverse. Though she has less control than she used to. I doubt emphysema as there's no reason to believe Barb ever smoked. She's just an old redneck. You can pretty well assume arthritis because at that age everyone's got it. Also, Barb doesn't clean up. She hoards. Their place is a sty. It's not like she has any sense of pride either. He shows her that they can get money begging on camera, she's all over it. Don't be feeling sorry for this old hag. A good part of this situation can be laid at her feet in the first place. It's also a cautionary tale: If you're female, do not have kids in middle age! The ova deteriorate and you get fucked up kids like Chris.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Honestly i'm not surprised. Sockness may not be a "Troll" because he is genuinely just as crazy as Chris but he is sure manipulating him. I'ts funny that Chris believes that this conversation is real, but its also sad that what Sockness is basically doing what the Idea Guys did except instead of the goal being to humiliate and extort Chris its to further Sockness's own sick fantasy.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Honestly i'm not surprised. Sockness may not be a "Troll" because he is genuinely just as crazy as Chris but he is sure manipulating him. I'ts funny that Chris believes that this conversation is real, but its also sad that what Sockness is basically doing what the Idea Guys did except instead of the goal being to humiliate and extort Chris its to further Sockness's own sick fantasy.
Having sex with Sockness is a humiliation itself especially if it's video-recorded.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino