Sockness manipulated Chris with threat to stop the Merge, RPing as Magi-Chan -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but its also sad
No, it was sad the first time Chris was manipulated into doing something stupid. This is just Chris' life now. Getting ass raped metaphorically or literally by freak fuckers on the Internet. There's sadder stuff in the world than a tard getting caught up in the loop of perpetual unawareness. Chris is like that cartoon dodobird, who is bought back from extinction only to keep killing itself because it lacks the evolutionary adaptations to survive.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Crowley's wife was named Rose, and she was allegedly a seer who merged with Aiwass to usher in the new Aeon of Horus.

Somebody get Alex Jones here. Chris is the reincarnation of Crowley, Rosechu was his true and honest wife and they predicted a merging of two worlds over a century ago. It all makes sense now.
Fucking HORUS!!!!!!

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
No, it was sad the first time Chris was manipulated into doing something stupid. This is just Chris' life now. Getting ass raped metaphorically or literally by freak fuckers on the Internet. There's sadder stuff in the world than a tard getting caught up in the loop of perpetual unawareness. Chris is like that cartoon dodobird, who is bought back from extinction only to keep killing itself because it lacks the evolutionary adaptations to survive.
Chris is Daffy Duck.

Inferior to all, superior to none.
But you'll never convince him otherwise.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
I hope he does. If for nothing else, it would piss off Sockness.
Oh i know, it would scar me much less because if there was video evidence it would just be sockness lying down making sex moans.
Side note: I think we should make a poll placing bets on what might happen in the sex tape. My bets are (inadvertent) scat, bondage, and cutting back open the un clit.

Last edited:

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
Oh i know, it would scar me much less because if there was video evidence it would just be sockness lying down making sex moans.
Side note: I think we should make a poll placing bets on what might happen in the sex tape. My bets are (inadvertent) scat, bondage, and cutting back open the un clit.
sex toys made of Legos and CRAYOLA FUCKING MODEL MAGIC

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$1000 to fix a hole in an exhaust and replace brake pads :lit: Sockness got absolutely shafted.
Chris gets the next shafting.

At least those who hate barb with a passion can rejoice- in her twilight years she not only gets to deal with her idiotic son turning into a troon but is going to have to hear him getting assblasted by possibly the only person autistic enough to want to bang "her" shouting about magichans and other bullshit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino