Sockness manipulated Chris with threat to stop the Merge, RPing as Magi-Chan -

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Yes i did.
There's just something sinister about Sockness, as much of a weirdo Chris can be Sockness is just in another level of weirdness to me so much that it makes Chris look normal (at least to me).
If I had to meet one of them IRL I would feel vastly safer around Chris than Sock. I'd rather get sperged at than raped.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
What's sad sick and quite exceptional is Jacob continuously promises Chris he'll bring about the dimensional merge. Ever since the idea guys messed with Chris's head he's been so malleable and willing to believe anyone who promises the merge. The key to all of this is figuring out who the sugar daddy is if he exists and how Jacob is able to live comfortably. he mentioned he's no longer in contact with his family so he must be getting a tugboat. even Chris wants nothing to do with Jacob as far as proximity is concerned Chris simply wants Jacob to deliver on the dimensional merge part of me believes that Chris is trying to call Jacob on his bluff.

Bombsaway

The rabbit hole never ends!
kiwifarms.net
What's sad sick and quite exceptional is Jacob continuously promises Chris he'll bring about the dimensional merge. Ever since the idea guys messed with Chris's head he's been so malleable and willing to believe anyone who promises the merge. The key to all of this is figuring out who the sugar daddy is if he exists and how Jacob is able to live comfortably. he mentioned he's no longer in contact with his family so he must be getting a tugboat. even Chris wants nothing to do with Jacob as far as proximity is concerned Chris simply wants Jacob to deliver on the dimensional merge part of me believes that Chris is trying to call Jacob on his bluff.
I think you are right. Everyone seems to be just accepting that this is the path Chris has chosen for himself... are we forgetting the 10+ years of his past? Chris is easily manipulated and can be lead to do just about anything. Mix in the modern dimensional merge shit and it’s a catastrophe waiting to happen. Sockness is probably the biggest foe kf has ever seen. Doxes don’t scare him because he’s too exceptional for them to have an effect. The guy is promising big shit in order to rape our sacred lolcow.

Last edited:

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
LOL no Chris doesn't order Barb around. Rather the reverse. Though she has less control than she used to. I doubt emphysema as there's no reason to believe Barb ever smoked. She's just an old redneck. You can pretty well assume arthritis because at that age everyone's got it. Also, Barb doesn't clean up. She hoards. Their place is a sty. It's not like she has any sense of pride either. He shows her that they can get money begging on camera, she's all over it. Don't be feeling sorry for this old hag. A good part of this situation can be laid at her feet in the first place. It's also a cautionary tale: If you're female, do not have kids in middle age! The ova deteriorate and you get fucked up kids like Chris.
Now I've just completely lost all sympathy for that woman.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
LOL no Chris doesn't order Barb around. Rather the reverse. Though she has less control than she used to. I doubt emphysema as there's no reason to believe Barb ever smoked. She's just an old redneck. You can pretty well assume arthritis because at that age everyone's got it. Also, Barb doesn't clean up. She hoards. Their place is a sty. It's not like she has any sense of pride either. He shows her that they can get money begging on camera, she's all over it. Don't be feeling sorry for this old hag. A good part of this situation can be laid at her feet in the first place. It's also a cautionary tale: If you're female, do not have kids in middle age! The ova deteriorate and you get fucked up kids like Chris.
It's not just that she was middle aged when she had him, it was a factor yes but even if he'd been genetically autistic since he was in utero Chris could have been corrected with disipline and medication but Barb and Bob believed in neither, they shelterd him, refused send him to special Ed, and as far as we know he wasn't on medication until well into his adulthood too little too late.

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
The key to all of this is figuring out who the sugar daddy is if he exists and how Jacob is able to live comfortably.
Why tho? Key to what?

Sockness is probably the biggest foe kf has ever seen. Doxes don’t scare him because he’s too exceptional for them to have an effect.
He’s just some tard who gets off on negative attention.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
I just really don't understand why Sockness is so "attracted" to CWC. You'd think after learning about the disgusting he's done it'd be impossible for anyone to be in love with Chris Chan. I hope someone does find his sugar daddy, I wonder what he has to say about this fetish for CWC.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Daddy O'Shaughnessy

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

kiwifarms.net
You know what? I double down on the "deep cover troll" theory. I mean it has gotten so ridiculous that by now it's the more realistic thing to assume right?
There is a black magic practitioner in a carebare suit who manipulates Christian to leave his dying mother to fuck him in the ass, because he is either a Buffalo Bill tier psycho, OR ACTUALLY believes that this is a way to open an inter-dimensional rift? I mean, come on. We had some real deep cover trolls already, but you guys think that Sockness being really real is more likely than it being a hoax? Maybe it's an asshole teenager abusing his mentally handycapped uncle to act in his videos and photos or something. This whole think reeks to high heavens.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I just really don't understand why Sockness is so "attracted" to CWC. You'd think after learning about the disgusting he's done it'd be impossible for anyone to be in love with Chris Chan. I hope someone does find his sugar daddy, I wonder what he has to say about this fetish for CWC.
What I don't understand is how Chris tolerates him, as he always had such contempt for other speds ("windows to hell" as he called them).

Maybe he is enough of an imbecile to not even notice that Sockness is autistic as all fuck, as his idea of "normal" is fucked up to hell.

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

kiwifarms.net
What I don't understand is how Chris tolerates him, as he always had such contempt for other speds ("windows to hell" as he called them).

Maybe he is enough of an imbecile to not even notice that Sockness is autistic as all fuck, as his idea of "normal" is fucked up to hell.
Sockness is imitating Chris behavior to camouflage himself on Chris' tard radar, like a clever predator.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino