Sockness manipulated Chris with threat to stop the Merge, RPing as Magi-Chan -

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
The key to all of this is figuring out who the sugar daddy is if he exists and how Jacob is able to live comfortably.
Why tho? Key to what?

Sockness is probably the biggest foe kf has ever seen. Doxes don’t scare him because he’s too exceptional for them to have an effect.
He’s just some tard who gets off on negative attention.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
I just really don't understand why Sockness is so "attracted" to CWC. You'd think after learning about the disgusting he's done it'd be impossible for anyone to be in love with Chris Chan. I hope someone does find his sugar daddy, I wonder what he has to say about this fetish for CWC.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Daddy O'Shaughnessy

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
You know what? I double down on the "deep cover troll" theory. I mean it has gotten so ridiculous that by now it's the more realistic thing to assume right?
There is a black magic practitioner in a carebare suit who manipulates Christian to leave his dying mother to fuck him in the ass, because he is either a Buffalo Bill tier psycho, OR ACTUALLY believes that this is a way to open an inter-dimensional rift? I mean, come on. We had some real deep cover trolls already, but you guys think that Sockness being really real is more likely than it being a hoax? Maybe it's an asshole teenager abusing his mentally handycapped uncle to act in his videos and photos or something. This whole think reeks to high heavens.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I just really don't understand why Sockness is so "attracted" to CWC. You'd think after learning about the disgusting he's done it'd be impossible for anyone to be in love with Chris Chan. I hope someone does find his sugar daddy, I wonder what he has to say about this fetish for CWC.
What I don't understand is how Chris tolerates him, as he always had such contempt for other speds ("windows to hell" as he called them).

Maybe he is enough of an imbecile to not even notice that Sockness is autistic as all fuck, as his idea of "normal" is fucked up to hell.

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
What I don't understand is how Chris tolerates him, as he always had such contempt for other speds ("windows to hell" as he called them).

Maybe he is enough of an imbecile to not even notice that Sockness is autistic as all fuck, as his idea of "normal" is fucked up to hell.
Sockness is imitating Chris behavior to camouflage himself on Chris' tard radar, like a clever predator.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

Chris probably is only around Sockness to use him for his money.

Reactions: niconiconecro

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Sockness is imitating Chris behavior to camouflage himself on Chris' tard radar, like a clever predator.
"Clever" is the last word that comes to mind with Sockness.

It seems that if you want to troll Chris nowadays, being an unredeemable mong plays to your favor. Clever schemes won't go anywhere because Chris doesn't follow any logic o any basic common sense anymore.

Last edited:

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Sockness is extremely mentally ill much more so than Chris, he has his own thread which reveals some of the more horrifying things Jacob has said before he began contacting Chris. I'm sure its just a matter of time before somebody finds his sugar daddy and when they do i'm sure whoever they are will get the complimentary Kiwi Farms treatment.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Sockness is extremely mentally ill much more so than Chris, he has his own thread which reveals some of the more horrifying things Jacob has said before he began contacting Chris. I'm sure its just a matter of time before somebody finds his sugar daddy and when they do i'm sure whoever they are will get the complimentary Kiwi Farms treatment.
He can use this site like a dating profile. My suggestion would be Yaniv

Tags
None