Sockness manipulated Chris with threat to stop the Merge, RPing as Magi-Chan -

Roger Whore

Tell those colored boys we don’t need magazines.
kiwifarms.net
This reveals Sockness as being absolutely an Idea Guy-tier manipulator. Do what I want or I'm gonna destroy CWCvlle with a moon laser/I'm gonna stop the merge! You're a dick licker now/you need to marry Jacob! Now that gay marriage is legal, I sure as hell hope he isn't angling to get that shit on paper at the courthouse in liberal-ass CA. Can you fucking imagine the ensuing disaster?
Yeah. I agree with this. Someone needs to stop this. As funny as it is, this could end very very badly for our hero.

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with Sockness, but just at a cursory glance, I have trouble believing that he alone has the capacity for this kind of manipulation.
“Do what I want or something bad will happen” is like the most basic level of manipulation there is tbh. He’s not quite as exceptional as he pretends to be, but Hannibal Lecter he ain’t.
He's real. There was a video of sockness staying at his sugar daddy house. And them visiting Monterey and other places.
Fair enough, but I think it’s far more likely that he’s just another gay tard, rather than some rich perv à la 50 Shades of Grey who gets off on watching fat idiots pretend to be babies. At least I really, really hope so.

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
“Do what I want or something bad will happen” is like the most basic level of manipulation there is tbh. He’s not quite as exceptional as he pretends to be, but Hannibal Lecter he ain’t.

Fair enough, but I think it’s far more likely that he’s just another gay tard, rather than some rich perv à la 50 Shades of Grey who gets off on watching fat idiots pretend to be babies. At least I really, really hope so.
My point is that I doubt he's working alone and I further doubt that he's calling the shots. He could easily be involved only to distract from other parties.

DCM90

For The Hearts Of Women Everywhere
kiwifarms.net

His house looked like your average babyboomer middle-high class style. Very wellkept and clean. In the video sockness is recording him sitting on a chair in the living room watching sports, Sockness approaches from the back, tells him something, he replies "aww my boy! " like he was almost ready to do you know what. And then Sockness runs to the guest room and ends the video.
Sockness even said he could live off his sugar daddy 24/7 like some gay gold digger, but he feels proud of having a section 8 place because he got all that by himself with no help from others.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sockness even said he could live off his sugar daddy 24/7 like some gay gold digger, but he feels proud of having a section 8 place because he got all that by himself with no help from others.
A-haa, "all by himself". LOL

His house looked like your average babyboomer middle-high class style. Very wellkept and clean. In the video sockness is recording him sitting on a chair in the living room watching sports, Sockness approaches from the back, tells him something, he replies "aww my boy! " like he was almost ready to do you know what. And then Sockness runs to the guest room and ends the video.
Where is this video? I wonder if Sockness' sugar daddy knows about Christine. Jeez, if Sockness can get a sugar daddy, anyone can get one. Anyway, the story still seems kind of suspect.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Still surprised chris hasn't looked into Auto Auction websites yet, with a situation so "Desperate" he might as well buy a new car.
View attachment 927516
Oh well, even if he tried something will stop him... Bad Credit, Late Payments, No Payments, Reposessions... Who Knows?
You know shit’s gettin real when not even Magi Chan can solve your problems.

But seriously, all Chris has to do is make a couple videos and the paypigs will cough up that money quick.

Yeah. I agree with this. Someone needs to stop this. As funny as it is, this could end very very badly for our hero.
To stop it would be white knighting. If Chris is dumb enough to get tricked by a Downie than he deserves everything that’s coming to him.

Last edited:

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
Sockness even said he could live off his sugar daddy 24/7 like some gay gold digger
Sockness also says he’s a dark wizard who devours alien souls and works for a space-satan who wants to rebuild the universe in his own image. If there isn’t a video where they kiss or something, I’d bet it’s probably his actual dad. Sockness likes to play pretend.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino