Sockness planning a "several month visit" with Chris. -

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was this what Chris was referring to when he claimed other people saw Sylvania and “idk fucking know his imaginary friends names” on twitter the other day? In his rant about kicking cop cars and Papa John’s he claimed others saw his pretend cartoon friends. It was a
thanks to Sockness magic ritual I guess?

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Sockness has found his 'in'. Flatter Chris enough about his Merge bullshit, encourage his delusions about amazing psychic/magic powers, and with a little luck you can play him like an exceptional fish.

It's saddening, slightly amazing, but true - even Sockness can catch Chris hook, line and sinker. I just hope that Chris doesn't fall for his 'I'll be a vehicle for the spirit of Magi-Chan' shit. Because if he does, then Sockness will have him completely at his mercy, and things may soon cease to be sickly hilarious and become just plain grim.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Sockness has found his 'in'. Flatter Chris enough about his Merge bullshit, encourage his delusions about amazing psychic/magic powers, and with a little luck you can play him like an exceptional fish.

It's saddening, slightly amazing, but true - even Sockness can catch Chris hook, line and sinker. I just hope that Chris doesn't fall for his 'I'll be a vehicle for the spirit of Magi-Chan' shit. Because if he does, then Sockness will have him completely at his mercy, and things may soon cease to be sickly hilarious and become just plain grim.
And then when someone calls the cops for an actual good reason, the cops will be like "yeah right whatever" and will shit themselves and do nothing. Of course Sock is counting on this

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of our posters last summer (I think it was @Masonverger but I’m not 100% sure) pointed out that Chris must really like the taste of poison. You can have 10 white knights/moon goons lined up to help Chris but he will invariably gravitate to the one person with malicious intent (and bonus points if that person is willing to play along with his nonsense).

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Or das Chris because das is used for children & Chris is a fucking child in the body of a 37 year old obese cave troll.
I'm not gonna insult children by comparing them to Chris.

One of our posters last summer (I think it was @Masonverger but I’m not 100% sure) pointed out that Chris must really like the taste of poison. You can have 10 white knights/moon goons lined up to help Chris but he will invariably gravitate to the one person with malicious intent (and bonus points if that person is willing to play along with his nonsense).
This has to be some of the grossest shit that it could've possibly led to. Chris is gonna invite a troll faced pig that wants to have sex with him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino