Sockness planning a "several month visit" with Chris. -

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
His thread here is a good place to start. Sorry about my posts there.
In the span of 1 hour one of my mutuals put me in contact with a guy that went to high-school with him. Sockness was a giant perv, but to girls. He was also a huge homophobe. Go figure.

Also. I don't know if I can stomach reading all this on his Lore. It's basically the Sonichu of 40k.

Attachments

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the span of 1 hour one of my mutuals put me in contact with a guy that went to high-school with him. Sockness was a giant perv, but to girls. He was also a huge homophobe. Go figure.
To be fair, so was Chris. The parallels between these two mongs are uncanny.

:optimistic:, I know, but part of me is still hoping for some sort of Grand Lolcow Convergence.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: WutangLee

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She did at one point, years and years ago. Cole Smithey told a story about how someone broke into their house when he was a kid and she'd fired it to scare off the intruder and nearly hit him instead.
Although it should be pointed out that this story has no independent corroboration, and it could very easily be some Cole bullshit about his redneck ReTHUGlican parents.

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
:optimistic:, I know, but part of me is still hoping for some sort of Grand Lolcow Convergence.
the Merge is real, it's not about cartoon characters though. eventually all lolcows will meld together into a single horrifying mass of pale flesh and spooge, with only one primordial desire: destroy the kiwifarms

luckily 10,000 lolcows fused together is still about half as intelligent as a normal person so we'll probably be fine

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
They're gonna meet up, be awkward together, have ugly, gross sex, film it and have it leaked before sacrificing the kitten to initiate the merge.
Useful for interrogating islamic terrorist in guantanamo bay. "Alaah, kill me now"
the Merge is real, it's not about cartoon characters though. eventually all lolcows will meld together into a single horrifying mass of pale flesh and spooge, with only one primordial desire: destroy the kiwifarms

luckily 10,000 lolcows fused together is still about half as intelligent as a normal person so we'll probably be fine
Would that abomination kill Jason Voorhes for good?
Also. I don't know if I can stomach reading all this on his Lore. It's basically the Sonichu of 40k.
I might read it, if there's a pdf version.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino