Sockness planning a "several month visit" with Chris. -

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And then when someone calls the cops for an actual good reason, the cops will be like "yeah right whatever" and will shit themselves and do nothing. Of course Sock is counting on this
If Chris or Barb calls they'll respond... reluctantly. If a neighbor (non-anonymously!) calls they'll do something, too. But if some poster from the internet calls they'll tell them to fuck off which will be the correct response 99.9% of the time with CWC.

the .01% of the time is if Sockness is living streaming as he tries to sew Barb's skin into a moo-moo for himself to wear and the local PD doesn't open the link because (1) viruses and (2) rickrolling.

I'd say that there would be recriminations but I don't think anyone in the area would much care as long as they got rid of Jacob after he was done.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
It seems to be working, though.
"Working".
Baaaack in my dahy we actually trolled, not fed into their delusions. Liquid Chris? Thats true troling there. Chris was forced into looking reality in the face,while this is making sure he remains stuck in his fantasy/comfort zone. :roll:

Imagine being so unoriginal to LARP as Magi Chan? I'd at least give a unironic lol if someone sent $50 as Clyde Cash.
You know, legit here...its been years since Chris has seen Clyde and he was a different person back then (with some slightly greater grasp on reality). How would current Chris react to a sudden "return" of Cash to get his revenge? Would he sperg like old times?

Last edited by a moderator:

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Where is Clyde now?
Clyde fell off the radar when Chris got boring to mess with (you can only do that shit for so long until it gets old even for youself), the big number of controversities didnt help either (bluespike being an example). Also with Bob dying and the house burning down, trolling chris wasnt what it once was and its looked down upon now. He kept watching trolls come and go and just left altogether himself. Clyde wasnt a good person but he is far from being the worst troll to me. :geek:

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
It seems to be working, though.
Not really. Sure it gets Chris to pay attention to you, for a little while, but then as soon as you question even one little aspect about it, you get dropped like a bad habit as Chris pockets the money. Sarah and Steve I believe got that treatment for example.

"Working".
Baaaack in my dahy we actually trolled, not fed into their delusions. Liquid Chris? Thats true troling there. Chris was forced into looking reality in the face,while this is making sure he remains stuck in his fantasy/comfort zone. :roll:

You know, legit here...its been years since Chris has seen Clyde and he was a different person back then (with some slightly greater grasp on reality). How would current Chris react to a sudden "return" of Cash to get his revenge? Would he sperg like old times?
I honestly think he'd forget who Clyde Cash was until someone reminded him. Chris' brain is fried in all sorts of ways now and if he couldn't tell the difference between Kim Wilson and Emily back in his "prime", he probably forgot about Clyde Cash. I think there would be great luls to be had if Clyde Cash came back to give Chris the business about all the shit he did in the past ( not having a job, not being responsible, not living in the real world, etc.)

Clyde fell off the radar when Chris got boring to mess with (you can only do that shit for so long until it gets old even for youself), the big number of controversities didnt help either (bluespike being an example). Also with Bob dying and the house burning down, trolling chris wasnt what it once was and its looked down upon now. He kept watching trolls come and go and just left altogether himself. Clyde wasnt a good person but he is far from being the worst troll to me. :geek:
I love Clyde Cash as one of the Chris Chan trolls. Liquid, Him, Alec and Ivy were the only interesting trolls. Clyde Cash pretending to be Chris' arch-nemesis with a back story and all really fit well within the tv show paradigm Chris saw himself in. The extent of Cash's trolling knew no bounds to the point that whole forums were created, whole people were impersonated and whole realities were constructed that Clyde really seemed to be everywhere.

Yet, Clyde's trolling generally revolved around teaching Chris to grow up. To accept reality, to work harder, to make something of himself, and in a couple sagas, realize that if something is too good to be true it probably is. He even spent some money donating to Chris Chan's lemonade stand for charity because Chris finally did a good thing for once.

Unlike television, there is no hero's journey for Chris Chan. Had Chris Chan "defeated" Clyde Cash, he would have grown up and got a job, developed a hobby and maybe even would have gotten a girlfriend. He would have changed through his conflict with Clyde. Instead he descended further into madness.

I'd like to see one last hurrah from Cash of all the trolls, because the fact that the professional trolls now just sort of sit back and watch the tranny/dimensional merge shit go on is pathetic. As much as people laugh at the Father Call, I think the current version of Chris is 100x more pathetic than the CWC of 2009 and there's a lot more to chew him out on.

Maybe that's why they gave up, there is no hope.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
I love Clyde Cash as one of the Chris Chan trolls. Liquid, Him, Alec and Ivy were the only interesting trolls. Clyde Cash pretending to be Chris' arch-nemesis with a back story and all really fit well within the tv show paradigm Chris saw himself in. The extent of Cash's trolling knew no bounds to the point that whole forums were created, whole people were impersonated and whole realities were constructed that Clyde really seemed to be everywhere.

Yet, Clyde's trolling generally revolved around teaching Chris to grow up. To accept reality, to work harder, to make something of himself, and in a couple sagas, realize that if something is too good to be true it probably is. He even spent some money donating to Chris Chan's lemonade stand for charity because Chris finally did a good thing for once.

Unlike television, there is no hero's journey for Chris Chan. Had Chris Chan "defeated" Clyde Cash, he would have grown up and got a job, developed a hobby and maybe even would have gotten a girlfriend. He would have changed through his conflict with Clyde. Instead he descended further into madness.

I'd like to see one last hurrah from Cash of all the trolls, because the fact that the professional trolls now just sort of sit back and watch the tranny/dimensional merge shit go on is pathetic. As much as people laugh at the Father Call, I think the current version of Chris is 100x more pathetic than the CWC of 2009 and there's a lot more to chew him out on.

Maybe that's why they gave up, there is no hope.
I think its clear that if you were to call Chris out on his shit, Clyde styled, he wouldn't react as much as he once did. At most he would just sigh and start talking about the dimensional merge or something. Chris doesnt even give much of a reaction anymore. Before he had something to defend, not anymore, now he lives in his little delusion that all that trolling doesnt matter, the dimensional merge is happening ! Chris wanted Sonichu to be a real thing, well, he doesnt have to try to have any of that anymore, the dimensional merge is happening! As long he has the shit that stupid dumbass Ideas Guy added in his head, shit just wont bother him as bad as before. Thats why a Clyde Cash return (at least using the same tactics) wont work as well, Chris just...doesnt respond not even to trolling anymore in a scary (and kind of depressing) way...

Last edited:

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
I think its clear that if you were to call Chris out on his shit, Clyde styled, he wouldn't reach as much as he did. Most he would just sigh and start talking about the dimensional merge or something. Chris doesnt even gives a reaction anymore. Before he had something to defend, not anymore, now he lives in his little delusion that all that trolling doesnt matter, the dimensional merge is happening ! Chris wanted Sonichu to be a real thing, well, he doesnt have to try to have any of that anymore, the dimensional merge is happening! As long he has the shit that stupid dumbass Ideas Guy added in his head, shit just wont bother him as bad as before. Thats why a Clyde Cash return (at least using the same tactics) wont work as well, Chris just...doesnt respond not even to trolling anymore in a scary (and kind of depressing) way...
Hmm, I don't think you're wrong, but I think there is some wiggle room for a Clyde Cash style intervention. There could be a Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia type of forum made for the dimensional merge. I agree though that it would be harder. The Dimensional Merge is the only thing that Chris cares about at the moment and is his greatest weakness (emotionally and also it is destroying his life) but Chris hand waves anyone who disagrees with him on it, thus the difficulty.

Everyone thinks that the Dimensional Merge is unassailable, while it actually could be deconstructed in a few, non-weenish ways. Giving him 500 dollars and saying you're the ghost of Bob or Bubbles Rosechu though is not and is just pants on head exceptional.

I'm not going to go into it more though because this isn't an autistic illuminati and I don't want to risk the ire of the mods. I just miss the classic trolls.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I don't think you're wrong, but I think there is some wiggle room for a Clyde Cash style intervention. There could be a Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia type of forum made for the dimensional merge. I agree though that it would be harder. The Dimensional Merge is the only thing that Chris cares about at the moment and is his greatest weakness (emotionally and also it is destroying his life) but Chris hand waves anyone who disagrees with him on it, thus the difficulty.

Everyone thinks that the Dimensional Merge is unassailable, while it actually could be deconstructed in a few, non-weenish ways. Giving him 500 dollars and saying you're the ghost of Bob or Bubbles Rosechu though is not and is just pants on head exceptional.

I'm not going to go into it more though because this isn't an autistic illuminati and I don't want to risk the ire of the mods. I just miss the classic trolls.
Meh, at this point, its far more entertaining just watch re-runs of the anime while we wait for the manga to get to something interesting (like when Chris kicked a cop car...but then it got boring again with the introduction of another cat, you think the cat killing would get boring after the 5th time, I swear...). But like I said, the dimensional merge is something Chris believes so fucking bad that nothing that trolls do, without some serious work that is, can get a reaction out of him...just more lack of empathy. :|

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Working".
No one is willing to put a boot up his ass anymore, so why bother?

He's gonna get raped by Jacob cosplaying as Spike.
I can see Chris in a dramatic courtroom testimony blubbering "I swear, I had no idea riding the dragon would be so violent. All of you womenz, watch out for this. I am the first real lady to experience this brutal act known as RAPE! He didn't even take me to Equestria afterward like he promised. This wouldn't have happened had I not been so irresistibly beautiful and setsy."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino