Sockness planning a "several month visit" with Chris. -

Lampey

kiwifarms.net
He's gonna get raped by Jacob cosplaying as Spike.
I don't know what's more terryfing the fact that he wants to have sex with chris...or the fact that he has a dragon cosplay fetish and thinks he's sexy with it.

I hope he doesn't use the poor cats in it's satanic rituals or whatever they are, the poor things have had enough suffering living in that snorlax's cave.
Knowing Jacob, i wouldn't be surprised if he does in fact harm Chris, Barbs or the poor cats, this man seems mentally unestable.

Last edited:

HavenlyKingdom

kiwifarms.net
Are most dudes actually rapists until the time comes when they're truly expecting to get "china" only to then they get refused?
He is obviously sexually attracted to Chris, he has shown to be delusional and in lack of other words fucked up in the head. And the fact how much he wants to go to Chris house the reasons are obvious.

He is simply too unpredictable and if Chris rejects his advances, things could get ugly.... or not, but the risk is always there and you wouldn't leverage your life on Sockness mental stability. Am I right?

Lampey

kiwifarms.net
I know people are joking about Sockness murdering/raping Chris, Barb, cats, etc... But is the dude actually violent? I can't be bothered to rifle through that monstrous thread to see if he ever harmed anyone physically.

TBH Chris prolly has more violent convictions to his name than Sockness.
Keep in mind that Jacob Sockness is not right in the head, i'd even say he's boderline crazy and desilusional, even more than Chris himself i'd even say.
People with mental illness can be violent and rape without any past violence ever happened, Jacob is not metally stable...what Chris needs is a mentally stable friend...not a creepy and rapey dude that sexualizes chris himself on twitter, supports chris on the CPU godess thng everyone is annoyed off and believes in his occult bs.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris and sockness are proof we never should have closed state mental institutions, if they were still around today sockness, Chris, and a majority of the lolcows would be in quiet rooms with no computers to post pictures of their horrible dicks or prattle on about their delusions.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris and sockness are proof we never should have closed state mental institutions, if they were still around today sockness, Chris, and a majority of the lolcows would be in quiet rooms with no computers to post pictures of their horrible dicks or prattle on about their delusions.
And we would need to find other ways to keep ourselves occupied at work.

So... win-win?

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
I can see Chris in a dramatic courtroom testimony blubbering "I swear, I had no idea riding the dragon would be so violent. All of you womenz, watch out for this. I am the first real lady to experience this brutal act known as RAPE! He didn't even take me to Equestria afterward like he promised. This wouldn't have happened had I not been so irresistibly beautiful and setsy."
I'd feel more pity for Sockness tbh. Sockness seems exceptional enough to enter Chris' poop chute without any sort of barrier. He will instantly regret the inevitable infection that will come with it.

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Get up
eats pages of the Bible and LSD for breakfast
???
Profit!!!
Pretty sure the bible says that believing shit like the merge is blasphemy but maybe its the Newer Testament (because the New still dared to say shit like to not believe false prophets).
We did get a frightening decrease of mental health and increase in exceptional individuals demanding WE adapt to them so you are onto to something. ..

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the bible says that believing shit like the merge is blasphemy but maybe its the Newer Testament (because the New still dared to say shit like to not believe false prophets).

We did get a frightening decrease of mental health and increase in exceptional individuals demanding WE adapt to them so you are onto to something. ..
Chris himself is a prime example, long before the whole "tolerate drag queen story hours in our library or you're a bigot" bs, Chris was preparing public speeches at Target about why the managers were manajerks and security was jerkops who should accept him as a hero on a quest... honestly if Chris was born a decade or two later and pulled the shit he did then, now we'd have a lot more video evidence to back up things like being pantsed and rug burned by Baggett at Target.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know people are joking about Sockness murdering/raping Chris, Barb, cats, etc... But is the dude actually violent? I can't be bothered to rifle through that monstrous thread to see if he ever harmed anyone physically.

TBH Chris prolly has more violent convictions to his name than Sockness.
He dresses as a Care Bear and they had this power called "Care Bear Stare" that really had nothing to do with staring but was a type of beam shot from their stomach.

Because bears are known for shooting laser beams from their stomach, right?

Hopefully Sockness didn't voodoo teach himself to do it.

• Autistic
Reactions: AnOminous

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
Sockness worries me immensely because he seems to have real issues with violence, not Chris’ “RRRRR IM GONNA GET YOU YOU DAMN DIRTY TROLLS!” Chris reacts like a child does when things don’t go his way, he throws a tantrum, whereas Sockness has more real violent fantasies.

20AF0FA4-4074-4F65-A6DA-F20739206E0F.gif

It reminds me of this Calvin & Hobbes comic. Calvin (in a more Chris-like mental state) wants to blow up school because he hates it. I feel like in the same situation Sockness would want to blow up the school with everyone inside to make a sacrifice for his imaginary demon god.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino