Sockness planning a "several month visit" with Chris. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it will ever happen because Sockness is like Chris and has a hard time actually putting rubber to the road.
ah, I see. I wasn't fully aware of Sockness's behavior and you're right about chris. Chris would never put in any effort for a male fan who wanted to come visit him no matter how much ass he kissed.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You people really do have too much goddamn time on your hands. Sockass is likely reading this and beaming with glee that people believe he's scary and evil.

The absolute worst that could happen even if Sockness DOES show up for a visit is two homos slapping the flesh together. Perhaps one of them being unwilling, but I really doubt it. Sockness isn't going to murder anyone or any thing, neither is Chris. They'll feed each others mental delusions and possibly have gross dont-want-to-imagine-it sex. That's all.

Let tomgirls in love have love. (until Chris snaps at the clingieness and throws his ass out).

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I am curious about how Barb will react. Does she even know Captain Re-re is coming? She's not as out of it as a lot of people seem to think, and it's her house. I doubt she would see him as a source of money or labor, which is really the only use she has for anyone. Plus, he'll probably weird her out (and considering she lives in her Hoard with Chris, that's saying something).

Seeing the Greene County Sheriff's Department dragging Sockness in his dragon onesie out of 14BC would be hysterical. *yawn*

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
From the reddit:

If there is a tape made, I'll be keeping the only copy to protect it. I'm sure I'll just destroy her ass like carpeting bombing Germany in WWII. It'll be in flaming ruin. To bad I'm the owner of the GoPro and I'm not releasing this shit to anyone. I might do a pay video and I'll get grounds on Copyright to take down the Farms.
(:_( Is Sockness really like this? So it seems like he really seems to latch onto what's left of Chris' household, which (let's be true and honest here) can only end violence, one way or another.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Kacho

I'm a sick Kong. I like a quick dong.
kiwifarms.net
A fucking train from from CA to VA? Christ, he'll die of boredom at some point in the month it takes to get there. Bullet dodged, Chris.

• Winner
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Barb's the real wild card here
If we're counting on Barb as the last stand protecting Chris' literal ass then we've already lost. Not only she's 200 years old but she's probably one of the people who most hurt Chris with her extremely lacking life-decision skills.

It's like being stuck inside a store during the zombie apocalypse and counting on that glass door not to give in to the force of a hundred zombies pushing in together. You want to believe it'll never give in but you really shouldn't be relying on it...

And while Barb could have once been half of a no-nonsense traditional Virginia Internet-lumberjack couple, since then her husband died, her youngest son has become an anime Goddess, her firstborn is long gone, her house became The Hoard, her backyard a wildlife preservation national park... There's even some legitimate speculation of whether Chris has been using her as a human-sized sex toy at this point :cryblood: so citing her as a willful and moral force in Chris' life is very optimistic.

It's not that I'm completely discounting the chance of her throwing Sockness out on the street at first sight - It's that I would never want to be placed in a position where her good judgment is the last hope on anything concerning Chris' well-being.

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
If we're counting on Barb as the last stand protecting Chris' literal ass then we've already lost. Not only she's 200 years old but she's probably one of the people who most hurt Chris with her extremely lacking life-decision skills.

It's like being stuck inside a store during the zombie apocalypse and counting on that glass door not to give in to the force of a hundred zombies pushing in together. You want to believe it'll never give in but you really shouldn't be relying on it...

And while Barb could have once been half of a no-nonsense traditional Virginia Internet-lumberjack couple, since then her husband died, her youngest son has become an anime Goddess, her firstborn is long gone, her house became The Hoard, her backyard a wildlife preservation national park... There's even some legitimate speculation of whether Chris has been using her as a human-sized sex toy at this point :cryblood: so citing her as a willful and moral force in Chris' life is very optimistic.

It's not that I'm completely discounting the chance of her throwing Sockness out on the street at first sight - It's that I would never want to be placed in a position where her good judgment is the last hope on anything concerning Chris' well-being.
Someone should silently tip off police. You can report a tip anon and chris is technically disabled. As much as I like to laugh at absurd situations this is getting serious and dark quick. For all we know it could be the last thing we here of chris other than a rape/murder.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Someone should silently tip off police.
Not only do I disagree anyone here should directly interfere, what good would it do to send the police over to Chris only for him to say "it's OK he's a guest in my house and I've invited him over"?

Chris has had every chance to make better decisions in life and that's what he chose. For all we know, getting heavily ass-fucked may be what he actually wants. If not, he's still having someone over who openly wants to fuck him so let him do it.

Don't be a wiin and waste police time with Chris, he either wants or deserves what's coming to him and you have no say in it.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Not only do I disagree anyone here should directly interfere, what good would it do to send the police over to Chris only for him to say "it's OK he's a guest in my house and I've invited him over"?

Chris has had every chance to make better decisions in life and that's what he chose. For all we know, getting heavily ass-fucked may be what he actually wants. If not, he's still having someone over who openly wants to fuck him so let him do it.

Don't be a wiin and waste police time with Chris, he either wants or deserves what's coming to him and you have no say in it.
Don't call anybody!
The spirits of all of Chris' dead cats lead by the Lumberjack himself will fight off Sockness and keep Chris eternally a virgin with rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None