Sockness planning a "several month visit" with Chris. -

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Sockness worries me immensely because he seems to have real issues with violence, not Chris’ “RRRRR IM GONNA GET YOU YOU DAMN DIRTY TROLLS!” Chris reacts like a child does when things don’t go his way, he throws a tantrum, whereas Sockness has more real violent fantasies.

View attachment 911167

It reminds me of this Calvin & Hobbes comic. Calvin (in a more Chris-like mental state) wants to blow up school because he hates it. I feel like in the same situation Sockness would want to blow up the school with everyone inside to make a sacrifice for his imaginary demon god.
You know, its fine to have "power fantasies" at times (even as an adult, but even those mature at that age). The difference is if you actually believe and act on them...
It wouldn't shock me in the least if this fucking weirdo raped and murdered Chris and then ate his liver to take his power or some fucked up shit like that.
Im starting to wonder if people thinking this of him arent hoping that this is exactly what would happen deep down.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
You people really do have too much goddamn time on your hands. Sockass is likely reading this and beaming with glee that people believe he's scary and evil.

The absolute worst that could happen even if Sockness DOES show up for a visit is two homos slapping the flesh together. Perhaps one of them being unwilling, but I really doubt it. Sockness isn't going to murder anyone or any thing, neither is Chris. They'll feed each others mental delusions and possibly have gross dont-want-to-imagine-it sex. That's all.

Let tomgirls in love have love. (until Chris snaps at the clingieness and throws his ass out).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino