Soda -

Duncan Hills Coffee

Scream for your cream
I didn't like soda growing up. I hated the fizziness because it burned my throat, so I had it very rarely.

But then I had my first Dr. Pepper the other day and I fucking love this stuff. It's not as overly sweet as regular Coke and I like the flavor. I'd like to have it at least a little more often from now on.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
Would I be considered a pleb for preferring a ginger ale and (flavored) seltzer waters instead of a corn syrup concoction?

s-l400.jpg

Got three bottles of this for Christmas. It just tastes like regular cream soda to me - very good cream soda, but nothing quirky. I expected the butterscotch taste to be stronger.

Frosty Fetus

I have strawberry periods. Go on, have a slurp.
Ramune is pretty good but a pain in the ass to open up and pretty gimmicky (the cap has a marble in it and if you don't take it off the right way the marble breaks and you can't drink it)

ramune soda.jpg

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
Tried the Major Melon Mt Dew flavor. Not a fan. It sort of tastes like normal Mt. Dew at first, with an aftertaste that is first like a watermelon Jolly Rancher, and then turns bitter.

I haven’t finished the one bottle I bought, and I want to scrape my tongue.

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas

I love this Cola.
You can only get Cuba Cola in Sweden and most of the time, it is goddamn impossible to get it. I found that it taste better then regular Coca Cola.

Steely Dan

Who wants to party
Tried the Major Melon Mt Dew flavor. Not a fan. It sort of tastes like normal Mt. Dew at first, with an aftertaste that is first like a watermelon Jolly Rancher, and then turns bitter.

I haven’t finished the one bottle I bought, and I want to scrape my tongue.
I tried it as well out of curiosity after seeing it in the store. On its own, it's just fine, I like Mountain Dew, but most of it's weirder flavors I'm not a fan of outside Baja Blast and Pitch Black. However, as an experiment I mixed it with some vodka, and it makes a pretty decent mixer. It's trashy, but it gets you fucked up pretty quick without realizing it because of how much it hides the vodka.