Soda -

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. All the syrup flows through the same nozzle, which no one ever cleans. As a result, every soda tastes like when you eat a fistful of different-flavored Skittles, only shitty. At least with a regular fountain, each nozzle only has the residue from that specific kind of syrup. I mean, really? Do they even test these things? When Taco Time started using them, all the sodas started tasting like shit. Gee, I sure love it when my Sprite tastes like Pine-Sol and my Dr. Pepper tastes like Robitussin.(:_(
Not only that, it can be unsanitary. Some flavors have more sugar than others, which can backwash into your glass.

1615859465998.png

Fun fact: Coca Cola sponsored The Dancing Lady. And there goes Joan Crawford.

spahgettiwater

I had some squash today.
kiwifarms.net
I like a regular Coke as my main and Reed's Ginger Ale. This is more of an energy drink, but I really like Petey's Bing Original Cherry and when it's available I like to go for Mountain Dew Baja Blast, regular Ramune, and Faygo Moon Mist.

It's a good thing I'm quitting soda my list looks way too long.

Mal0

You wouldn't fuck an app, would you?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this and thought it was strange until someone told me they would mix soda with coffee for the huge caffeine boost. I might try it at some point.
If you like vanilla coke, I recommend the vanilla flavor. It's basically that, but has a bit more caffeine, and goes down smoother than normal coke. There is a slight coffee aftertaste that you either like or hate.

Punished Benis

Rooting for autism
kiwifarms.net
Bundaberg ginger beer. Easily in the top five best things to come out of Australia.

Boylan sodas, but especially their root beer. Their black cherry is pretty good too.

Maine root. Their root beer and sarsaparilla (which is basically their root beer with less birch and more wintergreen oil) are to fucking die for. Blueberry soda is fantastic too, but is so sweet I rarely drink it.

Quantum Diabetes

Truly goutrageous truly truly goutrageous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I added Mountain Dew rise to my postmates order. All the flavors the had.
Pomegranate blue burst did not impress, now working on Strawberry melon spark, which would be much better if it had that powdery saccharin aftertaste like the good ole cancer juice Tab had.

Orange breeze is up next, and then I pee out the window on the guy blasting bass parked underneath my window.

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
I’ve only tried the caramel one. It’s not bad, probably not something I’d get very often but it was decent enough. Hell of a lot better than that Coke Blak they put out in the mid 2000s
Y'all try the coke energy drink yet? I tried the cherry one and it tasted ok but almost like a flat coke.

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of soda: Has anyone here been to Pop's in Arcadia, OK? That place is a soda mecca.

Don't ever get the grilled chicken sandwich at the diner though. That shit is embarrassingly thin.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
PepsiCo is making a Peeps-flavored (technically a marshmallow-flavored) Pepsi soda, (un)fortunately it‘s contest-only and not available in stores.
C0B672B6-E42C-41A6-A121-C85524570B4C.jpeg
I added Mountain Dew rise to my postmates order. All the flavors the had.
Pomegranate blue burst did not impress, now working on Strawberry melon spark, which would be much better if it had that powdery saccharin aftertaste like the good ole cancer juice Tab had.

Orange breeze is up next, and then I pee out the window on the guy blasting bass parked underneath my window.
Funnily enough I tried three flavors of Rise recently (blueberry pomegranate, tropical fruit, and strawberry melon) and I only found the strawberry melon one to be bland. I’ve yet to find the orange one yet.

Quantum Diabetes

Truly goutrageous truly truly goutrageous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PepsiCo is making a Peeps-flavored (technically a marshmallow-flavored) Pepsi soda, (un)fortunately it‘s contest-only and not available in stores.
View attachment 2044923

Funnily enough I tried three flavors of Rise recently (blueberry pomegranate, tropical fruit, and strawberry melon) and I only found the strawberry melon one to be bland. I’ve yet to find the orange one yet.
I just polished one off. Still too sweet for me but it was the best of the bunch.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2044923

Joan Crawford would march down to whoever's responsible and just:

1617335480137.png

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Well, I’ve tried the orange MTN DEW Rise and I like it. It’s similar to Orange Crush or Super Orange Emergen-C in flavor.

So far I’d rate them...

>Pomegranate Blue Burst
>Orange Breeze
>Tropical Sunrise
>Strawberry Melon Spark

I haven’t tried Peach Mango Dawn or Berry Blitz yet, but I’ve seen the first one at my local supermarket.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
I've cut out all sugar from my diet; and as part of that roll down I'm only drinking cordial as much as possible. Sometimes I do have a nice soda though; and Pepsi Max with cherry is good shit. Same for Pepsi max with a squeezed lemon in it.

But the real good shit I found is adding rock salt to it. Probably to do with the citric acid content, doesn't matter why it tastes good; but it really, really does. Normally the zero sugar variants of soda have a pretty nasty chemical taste if you have more than a few sips, but salt gets rid of that entirely.

I'm also thinking of trying to make my own soda syrups, but I'm not sure how I'd do that without sugar.

Most nice foods have sugar, shit is irritating. I love baking as well, can't make anything sweet.