Soda -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love Faygo! It is much easier to find where I live now as opposed to where I used to live, but I'm not a huge soda drinker in general so I usually take it easy and don't buy it all the time. My favorite is the cotton candy flavor because I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and love almost anything flavored like cotton candy. I enjoy most of the fruit flavored ones I've tried but was disappointed in the candy apple one because it was tarter than I expected or wanted.
Used to be Faygo vending machines near me. Don't see them anymore but many stores still have those bottles anyway. I was never much into Faygo otherwise (remember it more for it being cheaply used by schools as refreshements during open houses).

Evilboshe

hockeyyyyy
kiwifarms.net
Used to be Faygo vending machines near me. Don't see them anymore but many stores still have those bottles anyway. I was never much into Faygo otherwise (remember it more for it being cheaply used by schools as refreshements during open houses).
I get it at small markets/gas station convenience stores usually. Many of them will carry the 24 oz bottles. I tend to avoid the larger 2-liter ones because they're so big. Most of the grocery stores I know tend to carry those over the smaller ones, unfortunately. The one grocery store seems to carry 24-ounce bottles of diet flavors only, but the grocery store that is the closest to my house sometimes sells 3 of the little cans for $1 on the clearance shelf in the back. It's often rather picked over, so I have to dig through a ton of diet ones and Ohana iced tea, but for me it's worth the effort to find the good ones.

• Informative
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get it at small markets/gas station convenience stores usually. Many of them will carry the 24 oz bottles. I tend to avoid the larger 2-liter ones because they're so big. Most of the grocery stores I know tend to carry those over the smaller ones, unfortunately. The one grocery store seems to carry 24-ounce bottles of diet flavors only, but the grocery store that is the closest to my house sometimes sells 3 of the little cans for $1 on the clearance shelf in the back. It's often rather picked over, so I have to dig through a ton of diet ones and Ohana iced tea, but for me it's worth the effort to find the good ones.
It can vary where I am, a close convenient store I go to has both the 24 oz. bottles and the 2 liter ones, but hardly anything in "Diet" though (not too big on that corn syrup aftertaste lately). The local Dollar Tree used to get in Shasta 2 liters but has since changed over to Faygo (both are owned by the same company these days).

Speaking of Faygo, no talk about it is complete without watching this classic commercial produced by John Hubley!

Reactions: Evilboshe

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coke light / Diet Coke.

Sounds generic, but I do like a lot the taste. Normal Coke is too syrupy for me and Zero has a boring taste.

I also like a lot Pepsi.
Not a fan of HFCS aftertaste, so I tend to favor diet sodas.

EDIT: Just discovered my local Taco Bell just dropped Manzanita Sol in favor of some Aquafina flavored water crap. I'm sure that'll be stuck in their pumps for years to come, but I'll miss having an apple soda whenever I go there.

Last edited:

sbm1990

BREAK IT DOWN!
kiwifarms.net
Despite the current avatar, I've actually been on a Cherry Coke fix as of late. Though, during those rare moments when I want something non-caffinated, a good ol' root beer (A&W or Mug) will do the trick for me as well.

Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HenryKissiger

kiwifarms.net
Can't get enough of Americana's huckleberry soda right now. Cactus Cooler is very good, too. Both hard to find and a little pricey depending on where you go, but worth it.

E

ES 148

kiwifarms.net
I had this horrifyingly realistic dream where soda was the economy. There was a soda religion too.
If you didn't drink soda you were one of the Sand People and you couldn't wear shoes and the robot butler police would chase you down.
It was so realistic I was terrified when I woke up. It's kind of marred my view of soda.

On-topic, though, I adore Sanpellegrino lemonade.

Pretzel Time

kiwifarms.net
I don't drink soda too often but I am a total sucker for cream soda.

Also if you like cel-ray I do not trust you because that shit is gross.

Morose_Obesity

Let white people enjoy things
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Cook County sodatax is repealed. I paid $4 for a cold 2 liter of Coke Zero at KebabMart because I missed the bus and couldn’t wait to get my ass to 7-11 before class.
I think all of us should get to line up,and be able to kick that county commissioner in the ass as hard as we can.
It cost more for a 12 pack of Tab (yes, they still make it) than a bigger pack of pissbeer.

• Feels
Reactions: Coleman Francis

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Cook County sodatax is repealed. I paid $4 for a cold 2 liter of BIG, BLACK DICK at KebabMart because I missed the bus and couldn’t wait to get my ass to 7-11 before class.
I think all of us should get to line up,and be able to kick that county commissioner in the ass as hard as we can.
It cost more for a 12 pack of Tab (yes, they still make it) than a bigger pack of pissbeer.
I don't think my state will ever repeal theirs.

On the plus side, Jolt Cola's back! Apparently Dollar General in my area has 'em.
https://www.joltcola.com