Soda -

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I'm into Diet Coke a lot. I know a lot of people hate the "non taste" of it but its just the perfect amount of sweet enough.

If I'm going for a sugary drink (which I only do like once a month) I go for Ginger Ale, RC Cola, and Pepsi.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm into Diet Coke a lot. I know a lot of people hate the "non taste" of it but its just the perfect amount of sweet enough.

If I'm going for a sugary drink (which I only do like once a month) I go for Ginger Ale, RC Cola, and Pepsi.
I don't mind Diet Coke either. The taste suits me more than regular.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I grew up on Diet Coke and can't stomach the sweetness of regular cola, any brand. Also the older aspartame which might have contributed to why I'm hatefollowing lolcows with other fellow stalkers.
I can only stomach sweet soda when I really want something sweet. Any other time it just feels like I'm consuming unnecessary calories.

Keine

The cooler ancient evil.
kiwifarms.net
I’ve drank regular sodas most my life but I’ve decided to try and cut out the extra sugar when I can and hopefully drop a pound or two in the process.

As such, I’ve discovered that Diet Dr. Pepper is great, arguably better than regular Dr. Pepper.

I also like root beer. Barq’s has been my go to for a long time but Diet A&W is probably the best diet root beer since it still has the distinct vanilla flavor that A&W is known for without too much sweetness.

autista

gender gifted
kiwifarms.net
I fucking love Dr. Pepper. I lived in a place where Dr. Pepper didn't exist for a few years and one of the things I was most excited about when I came back to the US was drinking Dr. Pepper again.

I also like that hipster soda that uses "all-natural organic cane sugar" or whatever. Mexican Coke™ is also good.

Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking love Dr. Pepper. I lived in a place where Dr. Pepper didn't exist for a few years and one of the things I was most excited about when I came back to the US was drinking Dr. Pepper again.

I also like that hipster soda that uses "all-natural organic cane sugar" or whatever. Mexican Coke™ is also good.
I can go back to a time before HFCS was a thing.

• Feels
Reactions: autista

liliput

thonking
kiwifarms.net
Gimme a strong ginger beer. Not sweet or fruity. I like the kind that takes the back of your throat off, it burns so good.

Stewarts made one like that, a long time ago. Never found anything close to it again.
Dude, have you tried Cock n' Bull yet? A strong, spicy, and tasty ginger beer.

There was one ginger beer I tried from World Market that had actual pieces of ginger floating in it. From what I remember, it did make the back of my throat feel like it was peeling off. If I remember the brand, I'll edit it in.

Dysnomia

Save trees. Wipe your ass with Corona-chan
kiwifarms.net
I don't mind Diet Coke either. The taste suits me more than regular.
My sister gave me all this diet Coke she said no one would drink because it was left over from her boyfriend's mom's cookout. But someone went and drank most of it anyway.*sigh*

I had one last night and it was surprisingly good for Coke. I hadn't had an actual soda in months because of the stupid tax. I've been drinking seltzer with lime when I have anything that isn't water.

I find it interesting that lots of people will say they won't drink diet. But when it's the only soda around they sure as hell swill it like water in the desert. Back when I was a kid my brother drank up all the soda so I rarely got any. We usually got Pepsi.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My sister gave me all this diet Coke she said no one would drink because it was left over from her boyfriend's mom's cookout. But someone went and drank most of it anyway.*sigh*

I had one last night and it was surprisingly good for Coke. I hadn't had an actual soda in months because of the stupid tax. I've been drinking seltzer with lime when I have anything that isn't water.

I find it interesting that lots of people will say they won't drink diet. But when it's the only soda around they sure as hell swill it like water in the desert. Back when I was a kid my brother drank up all the soda so I rarely got any. We usually got Pepsi.
Different for me where my mom was a big Diet Coke fan.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to drink fucking LITERS of Dr. Pepper, coke, and Pepsi if I felt the need to punish myself.

But now I've cut it all out of my diet. Seltzer now. Raspberry Lime is actually quite nice, but it has to be cold or you're tasting some weird shit.

Morose_Obesity

Let white people enjoy things
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know y'all mothafuckas jelly

Imma even seeing big fat Mexican butts in yoga pants
If I could get to drive a stepside truck home I'd probably jizz all over myself

Attachments

Any of the mio energy, just shoot a blast of it into a big bottle of water. Just enough to vaguely get the flavor. A little bit of caffeine drip all day. I used to drink a lot of soda, primarily Mtn Dew and Dr. Pepper, but eased off into Arizona tea, and now even that is a treat.