Soda -

Tehshigelisok

I put the "Burger" in "Assburger"
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago I found some julmust at a Meijer. I really liked it, but haven't found it since.

One of my Internet friends is Swedish, and he was kind enough to send me a 12-pack of julmust for Christmas.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr Pepper is my favorite soda, but I don't really drink it lately because of the sugar.

Diet Dr Pepper is shit and tastes nothing like the original, so it's not an option.

Oh well.

Anybody own a soda stream? I really like sparkling water and I think it would be great to be able to make it on demand.

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
Dr Pepper is my favorite soda, but I don't really drink it lately because of the sugar.

Diet Dr Pepper is shit and tastes nothing like the original, so it's not an option.

Oh well.

Anybody own a soda stream? I really like sparkling water and I think it would be great to be able to make it on demand.
Soda Stream owner here. It's great to have actually.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soda Stream owner here. It's great to have actually.
I keep seeing those a Kroger all the time, I thought of getting one a few years ago, I'm glad if they're getting traction stateside, also glad they updated the syrup bottles so they don't look like laundry detergent ones!

friends o' niall

backpack-wearing behaviours
kiwifarms.net
How come I just learn about such wondrous things' existence? I feel like a bumpkin now.

Also, Rubicon Lychee.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Coca Cola over ice with Rose's Lime Cordial. Also has anyone tried those Red Bull Naturals things? The cola is freakin' amazing IMO.

Reactions: Cable 7

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Just like every time Coke releases a weird new cola flavour I cannot find it anywhere.
Weirdly, the cheap Chinese food place near my home has it. They have combos where you can pick either an eggroll or a can of soda to go with it. A single can of soda was about as much as I could take.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Disclaimer: Soda pop is terrible for you.

That having been said, I fucking love good root beer. This means NOT A&W, and NOT Mug. Barq's is probably the only big-brand root beer I will tolerate. Numerous smaller brands are even better. Virgil's is very good, WBC Goose Island is fantastic, and most of the root beers Orca Bottling purveys are pretty damn good.

Sun Drop is infinitely better than Mountain Dew. Of the Dew flavors, Baja Blast, Sangria Blast and Voltage are the most tolerable (they're all too fucking sweet, really). Any kind of grapefruit soda pop is usually pretty good, with Ruby Red Squirt being the best to-date that I've had.

Most of the stuff Sprecher's bottles is pretty nice, including their root beer. Vernors is fucking fantastic. Bundaberg makes the best ginger beer I've had to date.

Reactions: beautiful person

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I don't drink soda unless I'm in a fast food place or something (and even then I sooner get lemonade).

But if I do I like diet coke with lime in particular.

Van Darkholme

DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES
kiwifarms.net
Irn-Bru has really grown on me recently, even if its fucking horrible for your body.
It tastes like fanta and gum. No traces of heroin though, which is weird since Irn-Bru is scottish.

Pepsi is better than Coke. Fight me.

I don't drink soda unless I'm in a fast food place or something (and even then I sooner get lemonade).

But if I do I like diet coke with lime in particular.
Opposite for me. Not entirely, but I have soda at home mostly (two cans a day, if I keep to my ration) and try to remind myself to get water at restaurants. The reason is just that fountain soda is so disgusting that it's not worth drinking at all, not worth the empty calories.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I've mostly cut soda from my diet, but I still have one every now and then. Used to drink way too much of it.

Jones cream soda was one of my favorites. I love a good cream soda and Jones easily was the best.

I like my lemon-lime sodas as well. More of a Sprite guy over 7-Up.

Code Red was my Dew of choice

Coke is better than Pepsi. Pepsi always tastes flat anytime I have it.

Dr. Pepper sucks.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the LaCroix-ish front I've been getting the Costco generics. A little cheaper than Aldi generic, about the same amount of flavor and fizz as LaCroix, seems to have a bit more direct of a citrus tang

Slav Power

Medium hawaiian for everyone!
kiwifarms.net
Here in Poland, we have this stuff, which you would call orangeade in English. It comes in three colors, and it's literally just fizzy sugar water. You could call it a poor man's Irn Bru, since it's about as trashy as that, but less unique in taste.

Also, there is a very popular version of this, which was very popular back in communist times. It's essentially a powder you mix with water, kinda like Kool-Aid in America. But kids preferred to eat it out of the packet, because it was more fun, with the fizz on your tongue and stuff. You can still get it today in various flavors.