Snowflake Sofie Halili Villa / Cole Jason Peterson / Tuesday Una Villa / literallysofie / marxisttranny / sofieisalive / radicaldowner - Trans wannabe model/influencer, biological sex denier, entitled narcissist, Tranny Sideshows frequent flyer

Hamplanet Fitness

THESE MEN ARE CALLING ME A MERDARURR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jun 7, 2021 at 12:01 PM: marxisttranny gets a thread.
1623081614087.png
biology.jpg

(s/a)

Meet Sofie Halili Villa (deadname Cole Jason Peterson), a 23-year-old self-identified "Marxist tranny," wannabe model/influencer, and entitled narcissist. While these descriptors are true of most of Villa's fellow Seattleites, Villa sticks out because of how ridiculous her hot takes are. She's a frequent guest star of the Tranny Sideshows on Social Media thread, and she consistently produces enough bad Tweets to warrant her own thread. Her entire political ideology - and thus most of her content - boils down to "fuck you, pay me because I'm trans." Her last name is still legally Peterson, but she uses Villa because it's her mother's maiden name and she has daddy issues.

obligation.jpg

(s/a)

Trans Stuff

Villa is transgender, and like most of the other MtFs on the Farms, does not shut up about it. However, unlike most of the autistic AGP exhibits on here, Villa is HSTS and in a relationship with a man. She routinely posts about dysphoria, surgery, and transphobia. She has not yet had bottom surgery, but wants it.

hatepolicy.jpg
(s/a)

infinity.jpg
(s/a)

A xenogender is defined by Tumblrites as a nonbinary gender "that cannot be contained by human understandings of gender; more concerned with crafting other methods of gender categorization and hierarchy such as those relating to animals, plants, or other creatures/things." And if womanhood is fake, why is she up in arms whenever a TERF misgenders her?

radfems.jpg
(s/a)

She's a "target" because she says dumb shit, then conflates backlash with bigotry:

billionaires.jpg
(s/a)

Villa frequently talks about wanting surgery to remedy her dysphoria. She has top and bottom dysphoria, and believes it's up to cis ("privileged") people to pay for her stinkditch installation.

affirming.jpg
(s/a)

"Gender affirming surgeries" probably also include excessive lip fillers.

hobby.jpg
(s/a)

Wait... didn't she just say gender was fake? If gender is fake, why do men owe other genders money? Literally her entire ideology boils down to entitlement.

deserve.jpg
(s/a)

hate.jpg
(s/a)

Like any clout-obsessed person, she's still on TikTok. The "hate comments" kept her off for a couple hours at most, but provided her a prized opportunity to paint herself as a victim.

She recently got herself into hot water with the other woke trannies of Twitter for crowdfunding her transition on Juneteenth. The layers of privilege vs marginalization here could probably confound even the most devout social justice ideologues.

crowdfund.jpg

Even her apology was attacked for using non-inclusive language. She immediately ceded to the complainant:

enby.jpg

Despite the constant e-begging, Villa is not poor. She's moving to NYC soon with her boyfriend and her family lives in a fairly nice house.

positioning.jpg
(s/a)

This is Cole, age 18. His descent into troonacy has been rapid:

male2.jpg

Clout Chasing and Mental Health

Like many young millennials trying to make a name for themselves online, Villa spends a lot of time building her persona and engaging on Twitter. However, she says that took a significant toll on her mental health, and has since separated her personal online presence from her public persona. She was interviewed by Unilad (a) and stated:

I’d be crying alone in bed, having some emotional breakdown or whatever, and I’d be all ‘well now is the time’ and I go to my Finsta and start spamming weird Lindsay Lohan memes or pictures of my bloodshot, sobbing eyes.

I would post super revealing, emotional, ‘sad girl’ type stuff, like crying selfies, and also random memes with like super depressing captions. Like, a picture of Shrek or something captioned ‘I hope it all ends soon lol’. Then [I’d] just [leave] that up to everyone’s interpretation.

‘People only show you what they want you to see’ is super true in this case. Social media, especially when you want it to be your job or something, has to portray something profitable or follow-able.

My mental illness, my depression, are neither of those things, so I have to hide it all. Filtering is necessary to be successful on social media.

People don’t want to follow sad girls with real mental illness and crazy long depressive episodes, they wanna follow sad girls with smudgy eyeliner who tweet ‘ugh i hate my liiiife’ once in a while. So basically I just have to filter my whole entire existence, or else I’m not popular anymore.

A lot of the time I wouldn’t read comments or check the likes or anything, I would just put it out there and be like ‘okay well now they know!!’ Then half the time I would wake up the next morning and have to archive like five pictures, because I just wasn’t in the right state of mind to be posting anything.

It’s like this morning-after feeling, like if you were drunk and texted your ex… When I’m having an emotional breakdown I would use my Finsta like a tissue to cry into and then wake up the next day and be all ‘OH GOD’ and delete my whole life and just worry about who saw it, if my friends are worried about me, and especially if they’re talking about me among themselves.

Personally I just want to give off a semi-stable vibe despite being extremely unstable.

It was pretty sad that I relied on it. But without a therapist… I just needed SOME outlet, so my Finsta was all I had, I guess.

When you’re always posting crying selfies and being publicly depressed, that might just mean you need a therapist, not a Finsta. Personally, I just needed a therapist. Now I have a therapist!

I just had to force myself to make my Finsta public so that, before I post something, I’m like ‘ok the whole world is gonna see this’ and reconsider my actions.

It’s just like a ‘more of me’ account now, which does not negatively impact my mental health like when it was private, which is great for me because my mental health is quite fragile.

The article concludes with, "The 22-year-old still has a few accounts which are not linked to her personal pages, which she uses to talk about her mental health and her experiences as a transgender woman, though she posts anonymously so she doesn’t worry about who sees the pages. Now, Sofie says no one online sees the ‘real’ her, and that’s how she likes it."

Though we may not be able to see the 'real' her, the absurd wokeness likely isn't an act - Villa was involved in radical leftist groups during her time (a) at the University of Washington.

Sex Work and Modeling

Villa identifies as a sex worker and is in the top 2% of all OnlyFans creators. Most of her online presence, whether it's her makeup-centric Instagram or her activist-ish Twitter, links back to her OnlyFans in some way - it's currently her only job. It appears she still lives with her parents, but is moving to NYC soon.

whore.jpg
(s/a)

makefun.jpg
(s/a)

She got posted about on Reddit (a), which of course she also Tweeted (a) about:

reddit.jpg

In addition to her OnlyFans, Villa has tried to branch out into traditional modeling. She attempted to get recognition from an online Maxim model search (archive only) and set up a modeling account on Backstage (a).

These are from her Maxim submission:
14th.jpg
dysphoria.jpg

Older Online Activity

Before 2019, Villa went by Tuesday Una Villa and used the username radicaldowner across social media. On the Facebook page she made for her art, it appears she was identifying as nonbinary and attending nonbinary-related events. She used to shill her OnlyFans on subreddits such as r/trapsarentgay:

traps.jpg
(s/a)

etr.jpg
art.jpg
moreart.jpg
plm.jpg
cub.jpg

She also tried to sell art in person during her nonbinary phase (s/a):
they.jpg

Old Accounts

Etsy (a) - user profile URL gives confirmation of deadname
Radicaldowner Facebook (a)
Pinterest (a)
LinkedIn (a) - says she majored in Visual Art, minored in Women's Studies
Tumblr (a) - mostly reblogs, says she used they pronouns
Reddit (a)

I'm a snowflake:
xenogender.jpg
(s/a)

Wypipo (this one has over 200k likes):
little.jpg
(s/a)

Everyone owes black people money:
gibs.jpg
(s/a)

Daddy issues? From an Onlyfans girl? Groundbreaking.
father.jpg
(s/a)

"No one is born queer" - woke left or fundie right?
bornthisway.jpg
(s/a)

...it's not that deep.
imperialism.jpg
(s/a)

clout.jpg
(s/a)
That... literally describes her. No self-awareness.

dq.jpg
(s/a)
...isn't drag mostly cis gay men?

dismantled.jpg
(s/a)
Dismantle all the things! Or something like that idk

construction.jpg
(s/a)

And an old emo Tumblr post, pre-transition:
real.jpg

Reaction

Villa sent a takedown order when pictures of her bussy were posted in the thread. It was rightly laughed at.

Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
I am the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder for literallysofie be seen on https://onlyfans.com/literallysofie
These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s):

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103253039-png.2241161/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103312518-png.2241170/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103365511-png.2241173/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103407489-png.2241176/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103453524-png.2241178/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103505402-png.2241184/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103537234-png.2241187/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103552008-png.2241190/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103613567-png.2241195/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103619145-png.2241196/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1623103629633-png.2241198/

I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder's agent, or the law;
Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
I may be contacted by the following methods:

Address: Skyline, Lasnamäe 4B-26, 11412, Tallinn, Estonia
Phone Number: +1 8337178515
Email: dmca@rulta.com
Signed on this date of: 06/09/2021
Signature: Ahmet Teke
Rulta OU

Accounts

Twitter (a)
Facebook (a)
Patreon (makeup tutorials) (a)
Backstage (a)
YouTube (a)
Cameo (a)
OnlyFans (a)
OnlyFans Pay-Per-View (a)
Instagram (a)
TikTok (a)
RedBubble
Website (a)
Personal Twitter (a)
Amazon Wishlist (a)

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited:

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd give you good marks for the OP. Aside from absurdity of what they're saying are they doing that provokes amusement? Is there more racial faux pas like the one described? There are big gaps in their life I'd like to know more about; that dead name being foremost as well as the period leading up to their decision to transition and the transition itself.

Borrisokeane

kiwifarms.net
Well fuck me pink, only encountered this one today, as the TERFweb were all bitching about the insanity of her statements. Saw her first from an actual Marxist's Twitter complaining about Sofie's deranged views. Expecting a lot more from this one, Sofie's off to a good start.

Anyway, apart from her troon spergery she likes to let us know stuff. I don't know how she survives her day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-222944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-222944_Chrome.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 271

Chewing Character

kung pow penis
kiwifarms.net
Well fuck me pink, only encountered this one today, as the TERFweb were all bitching about the insanity of her statements. Saw her first from an actual Marxist's Twitter complaining about Sofie's deranged views. Expecting a lot more from this one, Sofie's off to a good start.

Anyway, apart from her troon spergery she likes to let us know stuff. I don't know how she survives her day.
Sofie being a tranny doesn't upset me, but this fucking does. "Erm... just carry around wet toilet paper in public???? If you need to shit just pull out the disintegrating globs of moist tp!!!"

Actually fucking revolting.