Software Endorsements -

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
What is everyone's recommended extensions for Brave users? The Great Suspender works wonders. Credits to the guy who posted about that.
I've been using Ad Nauseum in conjunction with Nano Defender. I believe Tampermonkey is also compatible, but I haven't tested it yet because the scripts I use on Tampermonkey on Chrome proper are more or less obsolete on Brave (i.e. Anti-Adblock Killer).

• Informative
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
What is everyone's recommended extensions for Brave users? The Great Suspender works wonders. Credits to the guy who posted about that.
Session Buddy is pretty good. I end up with windows full of tabs and it's nice to be able to save them and close that particular window or the entire session. That and the great suspender goes well together, hoard as many tabs as you want, hoard them forever!

"Google search link fix" fixes google search links - This is a personal pet-peeve, when googling something the url displays correctly until you click or right-click them, then it becomes a google specific click-through link. Very annoying if I just want to grab the url(right click, "copy link address") without clicking through and grabbing it from the address bar. E-mailing that url to someone will look like garbage and if the site looks sketchy and I want to open it in a virtual machine then it's annoying as well. Plus, fuck google, you have all my data already.

Give Her The D

Survives KyoAni. BUT AT WHAT COST?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, anyone got a VPN outside of the Fourteen Eyes that takes Monero? I don't particularly feel like converting my Monero to Bitcoin at the moment.

Zero0

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to recommend against Brave. Not because I don't think it's a good browser, it is, but giving even more marketshare to google just seems like a bad idea to me.

Even edge is going to be based on chromium now.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to recommend against Brave. Not because I don't think it's a good browser, it is, but giving even more marketshare to google just seems like a bad idea to me.

Chromium is open source. FireFox is considering it too. Just get over it. There is no choice anymore and this helps the site immeasurably.

• Informative
Reactions: Recon and Gengar

Gengar

Dream Eater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Brave actually has an extensive list of steps that they’ve taken to make sure that the browser isn’t harvesting data for Google.

Zero0

kiwifarms.net
Chromium is open source. FireFox is considering it too. Just get over it. There is no choice anymore and this helps the site immeasurably.
It's still tied to google as far as I know. And this seems like a sort of defeatist attitude.

The bat system also simply doesn't work for me.

Give Her The D

Survives KyoAni. BUT AT WHAT COST?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chromium is an independent project and the base engine is Webkit which is from Apple.

If you don't want to use Brave because you're autistic, fine, just don't spread your faggot disinfo that hurts the Internet.
I thought Chromium moved to their own WebKit fork? I had heard something a while back about Opera contributing code to Chromium's new WebKit fork.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
I thought Chromium moved to their own WebKit fork? I had heard something a while back about Opera contributing code to Chromium's new WebKit fork.
Yes, they call their fork Blink. They also don't use WebKit's JS interpreter but their own.

Zero0

kiwifarms.net
If it errors out give it some time. It took a day for mine to finally send the tokens, it wasn't immediate.
I've been using Brave on and off for quite a while now, I also use firefox but still, it doesn't work for me, it might be a location thing.

Chromium is an independent project and the base engine is Webkit which is from Apple.

If you don't want to use Brave because you're autistic, fine, just don't spread your faggot disinfo that hurts the Internet.
You're the only one being autistic here, I already said I think Brave is a good browser. I just prefer to use Firefox at this point.
There's also no disinformation in saying that the majority of browsers (With any significant market share) are now going to be chromium based and I'd rather that not happen.
And lol at saying I'm "hurting the inthernet".

Edit: And apparently according to the users above me you're the one spreading disinformation.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Brave extension that will let me choose to block specific images. The built-in blocker supposedly does this but I can't get it to work. All the extensions I've found are for blocking all images at once. Any suggestions?

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm interested in writing some very large and detailed threads regarding various subcultures as a media rich forum is truly the best way to document them.
What's a piece of software that'd be good for hashing out my posts with? Would Evernote be worth it?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino