SolidMario Article -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This article was overdue so I decided to make it: https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/SolidMario
It looks like crap right now cause I've never wrote a wiki article ever, so if anyone wants to tweak it, be my guest.

SolidMario has to make a video and say in it "Die WeeGee!" and "EEEEEEEEENNNNNNGH GON' SSSSSSTRANGLE THAT WEEGEE! I WILL POUND HIS LIGHTS OUT, if I ever met that bastard... in person..." while tearing the head of a Luigi plush off, then proceed to hump a stuffed Bart doll while saying "Whose your Brony!" repetitively, I'll work something out to get the Wiki article removed if these terms are met, and no alterations or negotiations as the terms are set in stone. Video reference for idea:

3/26/17:
SolidMario has attempted to not only vandalize the article but the entire wiki as a whole. Here's a list of all his socks with vandalism attempts linked.
UserAnonymous
SolidMario
DarthChaos
NewtSalamander
Guy Incognito
Malleo
Big Update: BBC's video that SolidMario wants off the internet:
[video]SolidMario/BLACKbusterCritic%20%20%20SOLIDMARIO%20%20%20THE%20MAN%20THAT%20WANTS%20TO%20HAVE%20SEX%20WITH%20BART%20SIMPSON-vcSzZkUBgXE.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

LulzKiller

kiwifarms.net
Thanks very much!
The main thing that might help is knowing how to write a good header/leading paragraph and then separate the rest into sections.

Also such the starting paragraph should do a better job explaining who he actually is, not what his fetish is. The Brianna Wu articles do a good job of giving the bio and then the quick synopsis before expanding in the separate sections/pages.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll look into these after work tom
Righto. I've been rather busy today, so what little editing I have done has been to begin compiling his activity on the Kiwi Farms, from UserAnonymous/Revenge Troll saga to Solid Mario making the first confirmed appearance in September 2016. It's a start.
Thank you very much, I screencapped some more of his antics and art from BlackBuster's video on him, I just wish we could find the real deal somewhere.

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll look into these after work tom

Thank you very much, I screencapped some more of his antics and art from BlackBuster's video on him, I just wish we could find the real deal somewhere.
We'd need to contact BBC or someone else and see if they had some sort of backup. Because I can't find it anywhere, at least not in a decent form.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He tried to delete the article, but fails to understand that the internet is forever. Sorry for the double post.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Try and vandalize the article again, give me a good reason to get it featured.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino