Some NFT faggot invited me to his discord server

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Foghot

No effort posting
kiwifarms.net
How can I bully them efficiently?

Suggestions that lead to me getting dough out of those retards while I do that are also very welcome.

Solution
assuming you're crypto knowledgeable, have an afternoon to waste, and want to piss them off without making it immediately you're trolling, just trace existing nfts in ms paint, mint them on the ropsten testnet and start showing off your collection incessently. Maybe trace one of those monkey ones and add a speech bubble where he says "nigger". Whenever some faggot tries showing off his NFT, offer to trade it for yours and don't give up until they directly tell you to fuck off. If they're retarded cryptobros they might not even notice it's testnet and you can show them the transaction where you paid 3.5 ETH for this:
effereums.gif

Secret Messages

where words cascade like rainbows
kiwifarms.net
assuming you're crypto knowledgeable, have an afternoon to waste, and want to piss them off without making it immediately you're trolling, just trace existing nfts in ms paint, mint them on the ropsten testnet and start showing off your collection incessently. Maybe trace one of those monkey ones and add a speech bubble where he says "nigger". Whenever some faggot tries showing off his NFT, offer to trade it for yours and don't give up until they directly tell you to fuck off. If they're retarded cryptobros they might not even notice it's testnet and you can show them the transaction where you paid 3.5 ETH for this:
effereums.gif

Solution