Some Ordinary Gamers: Opinions? -

AnaV

kiwifarms.net
Been watching since the started let’s-playing Ocarina of Time all those years ago. In some strange way I really miss Haunted Gaming, sucks he removed all of them, makes it all bittersweet. Any other opinions?

• Feels
Reactions: CakeCutey

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I think he's one of the few that actually make videos because he likes to and has fun doing it instead of dollar signs in his eyes. His content is hit or miss with me, but that's to be expected when he puts out a video everyday that encompasses a lot of topics.

• Agree
Reactions: ExciteDyke and AnaV

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Mutahar is based and doesn't do this holier than thou shit other youtubers do.
He'll hopefully never fall into the same trappings that H3, Idubbz, Boogie and every other "likable" "good guy" youtuber from 2016 did. And he has less of a chance to, since he isn't building his career off of fence-sitting or making holier than thou commentaries on other people.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude's one of us (Christorian, anyway), so I'm sure he's a lurker.

Haven't gone through his entire YouTube channel, nor have I gone through all of the Dark Web Browsing, but they were pretty chill videos. Seems like a pretty chill guy in general and hope he continues to stay safe. Him talking about the Club Penguin shit recently was pretty great, though I sometimes worry he puts a target on his back when it comes to stuff like that.

• Agree
Reactions: AnaV

Bad Dog

Flustercuck's loyal pooch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Muta is great. I watch him on a regular basis and like putting the deepweb browsing vids on when I'm wi ding down to sleep. Glad he's started making those again

Forgetful Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
Muta seems like an alright fellow. He has some interesting and entertaining videos. I like his malware stuff.

Muta is great. I watch him on a regular basis and like putting the deepweb browsing vids on when I'm wi ding down to sleep. Glad he's started making those again
Yeah those are good to just have on in the background just to have some noise.

• Agree

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
His Dark Web Browsing could be so much more, but he strips the series of all the under belly shit of what he stumbles upon. I get that he is trying to reduce the stigma of the ((( Dark Web ))), but I think it conflicts with the intrigue of the viewers. I'd wish he would pepper in some more of the distasteful stuff he crosses, instead of pretending everything is lizard people, cooking recipes, and just innocuous websites.

The most rememberable episode was when he was watching the vid of the guy walking through the woods with the camera focused on the his shoes; then it pans up to a guy impaled from the anus through the mouth. He blurred it for the viewers, but it's like seeing it through a POV perspective through Muta's reaction.

I'd rather he didn't pretend he doesn't come across this stuff because I know he does; he said it was why he took such a long break from the series because the stuff was getting to him.

• Thunk-Provoking

CakeCutey

Sweet Sweet Pastry Puncher
kiwifarms.net
He's alright. But I wish he went back to playing games sometimes. Also, I didn't know he deleted the Haunted Gaming videos. That really sucks.

• Agree

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
He’s like the epitome of perfectly adequate content. His videos aren’t particularly highbrow or high effort, but he’s a genuine guy who talks about stuff he genuinely seems interested in, and that already puts him 10 steps above your average shittuber.

Tags
None