Some sperg from the comicsgate thread acts like a sperg -

I noticed Destopolis, who popped in to troll Pan. The viewers that decreased were probably reporting back to Ethan or came to troll. Now that WC is disavowed, you can expect the rest of Ethan loyalists to take up the mantle of being his personal army. I've already seen people putting up more "CG" into their Twitter handle during the schism.

Edit: I noticed Anna joined the stream. Ethan said she had the right to monetize her sister's tragedy in Oz's stream, so I give no fucks about her at this point. I always thought she was adjacent to being a thot, but seeing Ethan double down and justify that, yeah, thanks for that clarification Ethan.

Anna is not an innocent little girl. She's an airhead bimbo who's just looking to cash in. I didn't think she was professional enough to do a cover, and I'll stand by that. To the peasants, she did cut the line because the way she got the cover was not based on merit, but based on subscriber count. I thought fighting the culture war involves the thinking that people needed merit to be where they are, but then again, I forgot Ethan Van Sciver is a fatfuck who can't write a good story either. Subscriber counts =/= merit.

Attachments

• Dumb
Reactions: Analog Devolved
I noticed Destopolis, who popped in to troll Pan. The viewers that decreased were probably reporting back to Ethan or came to troll. Now that WC is disavowed, you can expect the rest of Ethan loyalists to take up the mantle of being his personal army. I've already seen people putting up more "CG" into their Twitter handle during the schism.

Edit: I noticed Anna joined the stream. Ethan said she had the right to monetize her sister's tragedy in Oz's stream, so I give no fucks about her at this point. I always thought she was adjacent to being a thot, but seeing Ethan double down and justify that, yeah, thanks for that clarification Ethan.

Anna is not an innocent little girl. She's an airhead bimbo who's just looking to cash in. I didn't think she was professional enough to do a cover, and I'll stand by that. To the peasants, she did cut the line because the way she got the cover was not based on merit, but based on subscriber count. I thought fighting the culture war involves the thinking that people needed merit to be where they are, but then again, I forgot Ethan Van Sciver is a fatfuck who can't write a good story either. Subscriber counts =/= merit.

Attachments

• Dumb

Attachments

• Dumb

Attachments

Attachments

Tags
None