SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Lee Walsh

kiwifarms.net
okay i am new to deagle nation im starting to get into it because i usually am a Christorian but there's such a lack of updates that i get bored with what i already know.

So here's my question for yall. Hasn't it been revealed that Jace Conners is just an [REDACTED]? he's not really a lolcow?

I'm just trying to understand. I'm pretty sure this will get locked but i have no ill intent I deeply apologize in advance for not being caught up to speed. I really want to get into observing Jace, Tyce, and Eli, but I gotta know that they are genuine lolcows

So are they [REDACTED]? if they are [REDACTED], why do yall still keep up with them? maybe even as an [REDACTED], he still is an ass pie?

Also what's the whole "press 1 and 2" mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: the evidence of Jace being an "actor" is tenuous at best and was greatly exaggerated. Basically the guy they linked him to (Jan Rankowski) was some sort of SJW autist who got thrown off public property several times (google "playground case") for physically assaulting children. There's also chatlogs of him chimping at people claiming they didn't "get it" and comparing himself to Socrates. Even if Jan is actually Jace (which there's very little hard evidence) then he wasn't really acting, he was just adopting an alias and behaving exactly the same. It's unlikely Jan could have truly created such a nuanced "act" because autistic people are very poor at picking up on subtle social cues, they tend to interpret things literally, "miss the point" and often come to very strange conclusions based on this.

The PKD91 saga is sort of like peeling back layers of an autistic onion and it never really seems to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino