Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends / B & R - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he currently a mod cause the political alignment of that site is fucking nuts.
Nah, he hasn't been a mod for a few years now. He got involved in a social media pile on of a young teenager for wrongthink, The kid got doxed by SJWs and FYAD made sure 4chan ended up with the contact details for Abe's employer.

• Informative
Reactions: Brain Problems

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, he hasn't been a mod for a few years now. He got involved in a social media pile on of a young teenager for wrongthink, The kid got doxed by SJWs and FYAD made sure 4chan ended up with the contact details for Abe's employer.
Let's not gloss over the fact that the teenager in question dunked on him so hard the creases in his shirt were impressed permanently into his skin

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait your talking about the teenager huging his cat who told a 30 year old goon "I love my cat fuck off"?
I'm too lazy to go look up the thread in SoSe that documented it, but Abe tried making fun of the teenager's junk or something and he got flamed pretty hard and slunk off. It's pretty embarrassing to set yourself up as King Funnyman of the Comedy Forum and then get clowned on by a teenager

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I remember that story. The teenager basically didn't care and Abe forgot he isn't on SA (a common thing with goons) and he ended up looking like a sad weird man in his 30s talking about a teenage boys' penis. (also a common thing with goons, probably)

So is Lowtax dead yet? I don't really do social media. If he isn't lying and there's a fair chance he is, after all he's Lowtax, dude is in a very rough shape, considering his age. There's no way substance abuse isn't a part of that. The 40s are sort of a vulnerable age for men where many leading shitty lifestyles just end up dropping dead, wonder what happens if he dies. Pretty sure he hasn't planned anything in regards to SA.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
If the issue is 4chan’s content and impact on society then he should be targeting its current owner Hiro, not the guy who decided to check out in 2014. Rich doesn’t give a fuck about mass shootings, he’s just butthurt over the book “It Came From Something Awful” while being an A-Log.

He’s angry that Moot was able to run a more popular site before selling it off, getting off the internet, and attempting to do more with his life than coast off of a website. Lowtax is far too lazy to ever consider doing the same thing and he knows it. It’s the same shit as when he whined about Notch, where he attempts to mask his seething envy with self-righteous bullshit.

It’s pretty sad, and I really think he ought to focus more on figuring out what he wants to do with his life besides the internet while providing for his family. Or at least try something more serious than a fucking YouTube channel and a podcast, even people half his goddamn age know that it’s a shitload of work and not something you’re likely to build a livelihood on.

His Facebook is an incessant goddamn pity-party for himself though.
Goons always had a hate boner for 4chan and everyone associated with it, even before the blatant racism on /news/ started.

Back when Shii's SA account got banned there was a big thread in which a bunch of goons were ecstatic about it, it was really weird.

Last edited:

Bongsnake McGee

kiwifarms.net
I don't even get that dancing around Shii's ban. AFAIK he was a quite nerd who made some imageboard software and collected amusing internet stuff.

I'm too lazy to go look up the thread in SoSe that documented it, but Abe tried making fun of the teenager's junk or something and he got flamed pretty hard and slunk off. It's pretty embarrassing to set yourself up as King Funnyman of the Comedy Forum and then get clowned on by a teenager
Him and other ex-mod Louisgod both abruptly resurfaced during Lowtax’s begathon, and both of them made Patreon donations that were upwards of several thousand dollars in one go, so who knows? He might have bought his way back to becoming an Admin again.

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I remember that story. The teenager basically didn't care and Abe forgot he isn't on SA (a common thing with goons) and he ended up looking like a sad weird man in his 30s talking about a teenage boys' penis. (also a common thing with goons, probably)
It was beautiful and showed exactly what happens when some internet-dweeb tries to apply broken woke logic to a real life situation.