Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends / B & R - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Peasant

kiwifarms.net
And this is why I remind everyone that SA pretty much made "weebs" a thing as we know today. Those same SA weebs ironically made "bronies" a thing on /tv/ as well.

Fuck, SA is responsible for many, many shit plaguing the internet these days, when you really think about it.
I remember a conspiracy theory posted to 4chan some years ago that linked Something Awful to Shit Reddit Says, which if true, would make them also partly responsible for the rise of the SJWs. Shame I didn't save the post.

• Informative
Reactions: Brain Problems
I remember a conspiracy theory posted to 4chan some years ago that linked Something Awful to Shit Reddit Says, which if true, would make them also partly responsible for the rise of the SJWs. Shame I didn't save the post.
It wasn’t a conspiracy, SRS was literally just a way for SA users to troll/parody reddit. Over time it got bandwagonned by people who weren’t in on the joke.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn’t a conspiracy, SRS was literally just a way for SA users to troll/parody reddit. Over time it got bandwagonned by people who weren’t in on the joke.
SRS was that before or after Shit my dad says?

I avoided those threads and I think people used them to sock puppet wrong think to trigger other goons

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
That was simply the first symptoms of a larger trend that a lot of people got to see for the first time. They should instead examine how many goons ended up becoming "respectable" journalists instead because a bunch of people back in LF figured that no company would care about their complaints if they just go by their pseudonyms on some internet board but most certainly do care if you're Jeb Lund, working for the Guardian or some other pseudo-leftist rag that figured out that you can get more words per buck if you just find a 20 something to write about -isms rather than anyone who knows how valuable their hours actually are.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how do you figure that?
Because they've completely destroyed any semblance of bipartisanship or cross-aisle discussion. By blanketing everyone right of Stalin as literally Hitler/Richard Spencer/the KKK they removed any possible way to find common ground. They went full nuclear and burned every damn bridge making it so the only common ground, the marketplace of ideas, is dominated by radical communists and progressives who literally want everybody else dead.

We think they're wrong, they think we're evil and want us dead. The words racist, sexist, bigoted, Nazi, white supremacist have absolutely zero meaning anymore because they've been used constantly for people from Ron Paul to Ted Cruz to Orthodox Jew Ben Shapiro since Reagan. People like Joe Rogan who has an honest belief in talking to people with differing views are called the same, despite believing in many of the same things.

Fuck them. Please rate me Mad, because I am.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Yup, what he said. I also agree that it brought SJWs into the mainstream.

Seriously, every single piece of online faggotry can be traced back to SA somehow.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
Yup, what he said. I also agree that it brought SJWs into the mainstream.

Seriously, every single piece of online faggotry can be traced back to SA somehow.
There has been a rumor, with no evidence that I can think of that SA was a CIA op. I could almost see it as a test ground for their goofier shit, some of which I believe worked.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
There has been a rumor, with no evidence that I can think of that SA was a CIA op. I could almost see it as a test ground for their goofier shit, some of which I believe worked.
In the wake of Vile Rat getting killed, one right-wing pundit -- can't recall whether it was Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck, but it was one of the two -- theorized that Goonfleet was some kind of front for the government.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was Glenn beck during the Benjamin Gazi Gate shit, Vilerat was killed in the attack he was a CIA a spook and he was connected to SA.

So with yet another shooting, and the Goolge is totally biased and manipulating search results, in the news, are there any GBS threads or discussion on the forums?

Fags are Useless closed a threat about epstien the other day in QCS, Its was interesting cause the OP and burtsexual had a nice candid exchage, the OP asked why, Burt cited slap fighting for it closing,

Then Faggots Are Us, called the OP a pizza-gater and closed the thread.

It really is only about purity for that asshole, just denouce someone and not rise to answer their concern or point. Fuck I dont see anything with a mod putting a thread in a time out for 24 hours to stop slap fights.

Fuck just probate threads give the thread a sixer lol

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
In the wake of Vile Rat getting killed, one right-wing pundit -- can't recall whether it was Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck, but it was one of the two -- theorized that Goonfleet was some kind of front for the government.
I remember that as well but there was rumors from before then even if I recall right.

I mean Vile Rat was killed in Benghazi, then there is Brown Moses that disappeared and everybody thought was dead but then showed up alive in the Middle East somewhere. (EDIT: This is wrong, it was Caro I was thinking of, I'm a big dumb goof)

The place was/is lit up like a Christmas tree if you ask me.

So with yet another shooting, and the Goolge is totally biased and manipulating search results, in the news, are there any GBS threads or discussion on the forums?

Fags are Useless closed a threat about epstien the other day in QCS, Its was interesting cause the OP and burtsexual had a nice candid exchage, the OP asked why, Burt cited slap fighting for it closing,

Then Faggots Are Us, called the OP a pizza-gater and closed the thread.

It really is only about purity for that asshole, just denouce someone and not rise to answer their concern or point. Fuck I dont see anything with a mod putting a thread in a time out for 24 hours to stop slap fights.

Fuck just probate threads give the thread a sixer lol
I'd love to dig and figure out what he's affiliated with to make them so sketchy about discussing such things.

Last edited:

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to dig and figure out what he's affiliated with to make them so sketchy about discussing such things.
What brought me here was the shmorky thread. Because lowtax was watching that one, if gave a shield for people to post wrong think.

Also because shmorky was "trans" or what ever it triggered soo many of the goons. Black baby Go ku kept shitting the thread up till it got closed, then lowtax got mad and opened it again.

anyway what I am getting to is its a tactic to shut down conversations they dont like. Now clinton being connected to pedos is something they dont like so pro anti clinton people now have a way to snip at eachother.

Or maybe our mods are pedos like at resetara and it just triggers them.

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
What brought me here was the shmorky thread. Because lowtax was watching that one, if gave a shield for people to post wrong think.

Also because shmorky was "trans" or what ever it triggered soo many of the goons. Black baby Go ku kept shitting the thread up till it got closed, then lowtax got mad and opened it again.

anyway what I am getting to is its a tactic to shut down conversations they dont like. Now clinton being connected to pedos is something they dont like so pro anti clinton people now have a way to snip at eachother.

Or maybe our mods are pedos like at resetara and it just triggers them.
I think I remember FagsAU showed up really pissed in the thread when it was reopened too. I too discovered KF during that whole fiasco.

I wouldn't doubt it being a lot of shareblue stuff going down there, haven't visited in a while but I always felt like some of the higher ups were paid shills, because of how fervent they are for Hillary.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
That was Glenn beck during the Benjamin Gazi Gate shit, Vilerat was killed in the attack he was a CIA a spook and he was connected to SA.

I think I remember FagsAU showed up really pissed in the thread when it was reopened too. I too discovered KF during that whole fiasco.

I wouldn't doubt it being a lot of shareblue stuff going down there, haven't visited in a while but I always felt like some of the higher ups were paid shills, because of how fervent they are for Hillary.
That guy who got the actual job to wipe Clinton's emails was discovered to be a goon. Stonetear I think?

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
That was Caro not Bowel Moses.
Goddammit, thank you for correcting me. I was reasonably sure I was wrong on the name but didn't dig more.

And Stonetear had an account I believe but he posted the question on a different forum, 4chan? maybe reddit? I dunno if his whole account presence got nuked but I do remember somebody finding him and he had only a handful of posts.

Violence Jack

Words, that kill.
kiwifarms.net
fuck that would be a hell of an alibi wouldn't it? Using tactical shitposts as cover for social engineering. I didn't know that vilerat was a glowmen, I thought he was just a guard at the embassy or some shit... but it all lines up. Hell now I believe it.