Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends / B & R - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, thank you for correcting me. I was reasonably sure I was wrong on the name but didn't dig more.

And Stonetear had an account I believe but he posted the question on a different forum, 4chan? maybe reddit? I dunno if his whole account presence got nuked but I do remember somebody finding him and he had only a handful of posts.
That's right. And I think his SA account was noteworthy because he posted something embarrassing about hentai.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I think Lowtax needs to get himself clued in to the fact (which is useless) that his brainless administrators are destroying one of his sources of funding with angerbans.
Lowtax is currently getting forums income (which is 200% pure profit over the cost of running it) + $12,000 a month on Patreon. His entire staff is unpaid volunteers.

The only thing Lowtax is going to get clued into for the next year or two is better ways to mix wine and ambien.

MCLOS Horthy

kiwifarms.net
fuck that would be a hell of an alibi wouldn't it? Using tactical shitposts as cover for social engineering. I didn't know that vilerat was a glowmen, I thought he was just a guard at the embassy or some shit... but it all lines up. Hell now I believe it.
Oh god no, no goon has ever done anything in the ballpark of "cool" like be an embassy guard. Vilerat was glowing, but he was a computer-toucher like most goons. It's always either computer janitor, retail, or NEET.

Doctor Jizzmopper

kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, thank you for correcting me. I was reasonably sure I was wrong on the name but didn't dig more.

And Stonetear had an account I believe but he posted the question on a different forum, 4chan? maybe reddit? I dunno if his whole account presence got nuked but I do remember somebody finding him and he had only a handful of posts.
Here is the fun part and why I've said this for years:

"Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins. "

Kevin Dawes aka Caro was in contact with Brown Moses aka Eliot Piggins when he was crossing into Syria. Piggins contacted the Syrians with the place Caro was crossing over and date and time and he was picked up, and treated as a CIA agent.

So yeah, guess who spent a couple years in Hotel Syria thanks to Eliot Piggins? I can't wait until someone extracts his pound of flesh for that one.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I remember that as well but there was rumors from before then even if I recall right.

I mean Vile Rat was killed in Benghazi, then there is Brown Moses that disappeared and everybody thought was dead but then showed up alive in the Middle East somewhere. (EDIT: This is wrong, it was Caro I was thinking of, I'm a big dumb goof)

The place was/is lit up like a Christmas tree if you ask me.

I'd love to dig and figure out what he's affiliated with to make them so sketchy about discussing such things.
Even though that was Caro, Piggins was as glow in the dark as it could get. His website, Bellingcat, is completely worthless but he wound up punching several weight classes higher than he deserved to be. Of course, his Wikipedia “research” fit the narrative like a glove.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
my personal bet is the substance abuse will catch up with him and he'll suddenly be dead out of nowhere (seemingly)
His substance abuse is going to continue to fuck him up, but Lowtax strikes me as one of those kinds of people who will just stay alive forever and nobody will really be sure why. He's going to die at a ripe old age, even though he died on the inside decades earlier.

Anime is Blood

kiwifarms.net
my personal bet is the substance abuse will catch up with him and he'll suddenly be dead out of nowhere (seemingly)
If he has the forum bills automatically coming out of the same account that the forum revenue goes into I doubt anyone would actually notice if he died. Without the bloated useless alcoholic sucking up the funding the forums would probably build up a huge surplus to get it through future lean years. There would also be the same exact amount of effort and work put into them.

I guess his family could shut down his accounts though.