Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends / B & R - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about NeoGAF, but everything I've seen from ResetEra is as leftist as it comes. I've followed the ResetEra thread for a while and that's all I've ever seen, especially with their insane moderation.
The first 90-something pages of that thread chronicles pre-ERA GAF.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about NeoGAF, but everything I've seen from ResetEra is as leftist as it comes. I've followed the ResetEra thread for a while and that's all I've ever seen, especially with their insane moderation.

Well yeah REEE is pretty woke. But the SA user capped was right about both sites problems. REEE's problem isn't leaning any way politically, its that they are purists who will shit fury down anyone's throat for the crime of disagreeing.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
1572289412208.png

I really hope someone locates and calls whatever insurance company Screaming Idiot works for, as a matter of personal safety for everybody around him.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 988455

I really hope someone locates and calls whatever insurance company Screaming Idiot works for, as a matter of personal safety for everybody around him.

I mean this guy seems to just be looking for an excuse to kill himself, from the sounds of things. Here's hoping he finds one Poor guy should seek professional help.

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 988455

(Insinuate female game developer is not perfect in every way)
"Haha, ban you. Pedos are not welcome on this forum!"

(Threaten to murder suicide at work)
"Someone give this guy platinum!"

Reactions: Brain Problems

moonman1488

幸运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 988455

Someone needs to make a compilation of all the D&D goons who got off with a sixer for threatening to commit a mass shooting on people "who deserve it" like landlords or cubicle drones and juxtapose that against the goons who got permabanned for defending Bad Orange R*tard dorland blompf

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean this guy seems to just be looking for an excuse to kill himself, from the sounds of things. Here's hoping he finds one Poor guy should seek professional help.
I really do think many nutty lefties like him could vastly benefit from taking a month off of SA and whatever other social networks he's on, and reflect on how what he's reading every day has kept him in a vicious cycle of feeling angry and helpless. If you've been a never-Trumper from the start, you're on year 4 since his announcement on June 16, 2015, and it's got to be taking its toll on you.

But SA is addictive and has a community full of crabs in a bucket, so at this point, anyone remaining is flat out too weak to leave on their own.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally broke the SA visiting habit I’d gotten myself into. Not sure why I would visit it considering it almost always ended in me rolling my eyes and closing the tab.
Congrats! It took me a long time to quit going there too. SA was addictive, it's like I just really wanted it to go back to the way it was until around '05.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Prester Jane of all people raises a valid point about what happens to political discussions when criticism of one side is strictly forbidden.

1572371806391.png

Prester Jane is rewarded by the moderation team for raising this point, after getting dunked on by other goons.
1572371598672.png

I spent some time in D&D back when I was a member of the forums, and I noticed that D&D goons tend to have some specific shit in common. They all tend to have enormous ignore lists of other goons that they disagree with, and they'll throw hissy fits at each other if someone quote-posts a goon they've ignorelisted, so there's a lot of pressure for everybody to maintain similar ignore lists. It works a bit like twitter blockbots, in that regard.