Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends / B & R - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
I never saw the whole file but I remember there was actually one very cute n' fit goongurl that people would post the titty pics of whenever this same topic came up on offsites in the past. :^)
Hope she didn't shrivel up into the average modern day goonette-type girl's shrewy, shoddy version of anti-attractiveness, or, even worse, drink the troonaid and become a sad pseudosoy :^(
Pilot is probably who you're thinking of.

Worse - crazy leftist

NeoGAF Lurker

aka Niggo Mortensen
kiwifarms.net
If it is Pilot, that is none other than Chloe Dykstra, a D-lister who was Chris Hardwick’s fucktoy who turned bitter when he dumped her and tried to #MeToo him. It didn’t get very far because he miraculously kept all her batshit insane texts that directly contradicted her sob story. Hardwick’s proof was so undeniable that the #BelieveAllWahmens set dropped support of her and she’s radioactive now. Like all goons and goonettes, they’re all failures.

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
If it is Pilot, that is none other than Chloe Dykstra, a D-lister who was Chris Hardwick’s fucktoy who turned bitter when he dumped her and tried to #MeToo him. It didn’t get very far because he miraculously kept all her batshit insane texts that directly contradicted her sob story. Hardwick’s proof was so undeniable that the #BelieveAllWahmens set dropped support of her and she’s radioactive now. Like all goons and goonettes, they’re all failures.
Yeah, I couldn't think of her name when I made that post, it's been a while since I thought about her

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
One article that sticks out in my mind is a Lowtax review of some Cho Aniki game. There's a lot of Weekend Webs that I'd love to see featured, too, including Bareback Exchange and that one gay shit eating forum.

Some archives of the Bareback Exchange pages in Weekend Web:

Trying to archive more, but the site resists archivers, so here are some screenshots. And the relevant URLs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Ki Sanctuary, IHateButterflies, politicalslugfest, Man...png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Ki Sanctuary, IHateButterflies, politicalslugfest, Man...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Ki Sanctuary, IHateButterflies, politicalslugfest, Man...png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Ki Sanctuary, IHateButterflies, politicalslugfest, Man...png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(7).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(7).png
    983.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(6).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(6).png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(5).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(5).png
    775.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(4).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(4).png
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(3).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(3).png
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(2).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(2).png
    789.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(1).png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange(1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Bareback Exchange.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Home Improvement Archive, DVD Talk, and Bareback Excha...png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Home Improvement Archive, DVD Talk, and Bareback Excha...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Home Improvement Archive, DVD Talk, and Bareback Excha...png
    Screenshot_2019-11-16 Something Awful - Home Improvement Archive, DVD Talk, and Bareback Excha...png
    1 MB · Views: 72
    1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
For those of you with accounts (and Archives access):
The following forum ids are your friends: 186, 193, 195, 204, 201
You gotta type 'em in though. Loltax tried to steal our megabits before with a broken image and he'll steal them again with HTTP_REFERER

Archives is good because it also means if he tries to delete anything it has a chance of imploding the site. Will he cut the correct wire? Stay tuned...

Ps. I know that at one time in the distant past (Around 2008 or so) Lowtax promoted MDE. I'll see if I can find it.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
Definitely don't do this, because IIRC some of the featured goonettes were (or at least claimed to be later, when they regretted having posted the nudes in the first place) under 18, including the chick that later metoo'd Chris Hardwick.

I'm surprised that this, combined with this:

:fawnette: Was it her or/and Elfpron that Richard flew out for sex when they were underage? I'm pretty sure it was fawnette that told everyone about his foot fetish.

...hasn't gotten SA and Lowtax himself accused of being underage groomers, especially after Aatrek.

Reactions: tantric_depressive

Coolio55

kiwifarms.net
Archives seem to be broken for me, but if anyone has more luck this is the original Mangosteen thread, the Lowtax meltdown for the ages:

Some interesting front page articles:

"Rape is Funny"
"Tranny O'Clock"
"Fundamentalist Fashion Showdown"

A "Goon.jpg" thread featuring much laughter at transgender individuals, including our very own Fire

forums(DOT)somethingawful.com(/)showthread.php?threadid=1878052

E: Also here's the fire archive: http://archive.md/RekVX

Last edited:

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
someone should download and archive the entire site before it's all memory holed.
Archiving the main site is the easy part, it's the forum itself and all its past posts that'd take some extra doing. It certainly won't be me doing it because I'd have to give lowtax money for archive access (and general access). Grab wget or otherwise your favorite web retriever, get a big hard drive, and go to town. Preferably someone with the internet speed for it.

Reactions: tantric_depressive

Coolio55

kiwifarms.net
Archiving the main site is the easy part, it's the forum itself and all its past posts that'd take some extra doing. It certainly won't be me doing it because I'd have to give lowtax money for archive access (and general access). Grab wget or otherwise your favorite web retriever, get a big hard drive, and go to town. Preferably someone with the internet speed for it.
I recall we had an SA archive at some point when a kiwi hacked Fags's account but it got deleted. What ever happened to that?
(Also, making an archive would need to be staggered so the logs wouldn't be suspicious and we'd also need to search the wayback for waffleimages links)