Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends / B & R - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just thinking this, but I would take 100 LL Cool J's over the current invasive species of pussified, problematic thought policing going on at current SA. Every maladjusted, fucked up furry faggot imaginable would at least be mildly entertaining compared to the screeching harpies and concerned crying that happens over there anymore.
I Need Love was one of the superfaggiest songs of the 80s, but why are we comparing hard as hell LL Cool J to goons and furfags?

Blimp

Irv White
kiwifarms.net
I Need Love was one of the superfaggiest songs of the 80s, but why are we comparing hard as hell LL Cool J to goons and furfags?
I believe he means JJ Cool J/Jason the gay tiger fersona dude. He always DMCA's it whenever it hits Youtube, so here's "Jason's Weekend", the video that turned him into the laughingstock of SA before the furshit. Jason is Cool Productions was supposed to be his springboard into Web 1.0 stardom

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
So they catch that guy being a nazi fascist chud with a compromised bot and his immediate reaction is to be an extremely apologetic faggot and swear that his complete control of the authorized goon discord network can be used for good and woke causes now?

Also it's funny how that type of brokebrain constantly comes to the same conclusion over and over and over. "We must ban and exclude as many people as possible to get more people" as all of their dead gay forums, guilds, space corporations and discords boil down to the same shrieking trannies and liberals screaming about nazis and Trump.
Imagine, if you will, being so thirsty for a website that that hasnt been the same since 2013-2014 when Stazi took over that you ban almost every single one of your closest friends (despite still messaging them to play games with you) in a failed attempt to salvage the Discord you have of 3000 people that averages 100 messages a day or the bot youve tied your identity to that isnt even your bot.

smdh

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine, if you will, being so thirsty for a website that that hasnt been the same since 2013-2014 when Stazi took over that you ban almost every single one of your closest friends (despite still messaging them to play games with you) in a failed attempt to salvage the Discord you have of 3000 people that averages 100 messages a day or the bot youve tied your identity to that isnt even your bot.

smdh
I can't. It's incomprehensible that anyone could become such a degraded, slavish creature without dying of shame.

Blimp

Irv White
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of archives, heres a complete backup of the CSPAM Discord called Succ Zone that most the Troons have been operating out of, complete with a channel discussing their upcoming offsite "Bread and Roses"

The archive is a few days old but, good info

edit; included a deleted channel including more planning talk
Bumping for a mysterious new surge of lurkers

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
CSPAM is handling their Discord fuck-up as ironically as possible and it's driving posters into insanity

View attachment 1097710

Since everyone's F5-ing this thread furiously and not going back to read older shit, they think this decision is based 100% on screenshots I made earlier tonight, SO CLICK THIS LINK AND PEEP THE LOGS IN TAY'S ATTACHMENTS, here's something for Pick

View attachment 1097708View attachment 1097709
Just wait until I leak round 2 of their Discord

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess who's trying to become a dad troon mom?

View attachment 1097663
He’s been talking about this for along time. They are the last two people who should have children as he’s A severely mentally unstable tranny. Glad at least the first try failed, hope they can’t succeed for the rest.

Damn those “cis” people and their “biology”!! Imagine thinking you should have free IVF because you decided to go crazy and cut your dick off.

He’s also going in for corrective surgery too, his dick mutilation didn’t go so well.

Blimp

Irv White
kiwifarms.net
As expected, since people are namedropping KF, they can't deny they're faked anymore, so Wampa and Nichael are going out on a "well we would totally virtuously out NAZIS but we're not being made mods so what's the big deal jeez!"

524236346466.png

Dat last reply, mods have absolutely had it, the Discord cru has gone absolutely silent posting-wise, and D&D regulars are actually able to talk about how much CSPAM sucks without intrusion. Even without Tay's next album, they're finally starting to get the hint

3783838.jpg

Last edited: