Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Katy Perry Mason

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, until I signed up here and saw photos I had absolutely no idea Skylark was trans. I never saw it mentioned by anyone in FYAD even when they were laughing at troons and I don't do twitch or whatever so I had no idea what he looked like.

So for all the bitching and moaning about FYAD, it seems they weren't as ~bigoted~ and ~troonphobic~ as the degenerates would have you believe.

(admittedly I'm generally totally fucking oblivious most of the time though so others who posted there or lurked more than I did may have differing opinions)
They never mentioned it until it became a defense against the manny tranny horde. FYAD hasn't been funny for years, and watching them throw shit fits in GBS has been the only funny thing to come out of the whole debacle.

But yeah they weren't really bigoted or hateful. They just clung to their invincibility status based on legacy FYAD posters that fucked off to better platforms once they became available.

aquariumwater

kiwifarms.net
serious question: in what way is skylark trans? it looks like a girl who sounds like a girl. was she born a man?
His voice has that tight, strained quality of a man speaking in an artificially high register. Definitely sounds like a tranny to me.

He got some big breast implants and a nose job, which I gotta hand it to him, was a smart move. He also learned to use a slight fat girl angle to disguise his more masc facial characteristics.
Edit: I guess there was a Twitch karaoke fad of some sort?

Last edited:

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
Those damn therapists stopping the flow of the good stuff just to personally spite these angels.
Well people in the medical field with credentials are not suppose to tell you what you want to hear when there is something serious going on with you and they're going to have to tell you things that you may not want to hear for the sake of your well being.

If a doctor told you that you have a life threatening illness then you better listen to them to have a high chance of survival in the long run.

These people are further proof that Natural Selection sure doesn't discriminate anyone.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
His voice has that tight, strained quality of a man speaking in an artificially high register. Definitely sounds like a tranny to me.

He got some big breast implants and a nose job, which I gotta hand it to him, was a smart move. He also learned to use a slight fat girl angle to disguise his more masc facial characteristics.
Edit: I guess there was a Twitch karaoke fad of some sort?
I don't think you need to explain why that lanky nigga is a man. One look at him suffices. He's got lanky-ass computer toucher D&D nerd written all over his face, which used to be the original SA population before the troon virus.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those damn therapists stopping the flow of the good stuff just to personally spite these angels.
For context, informed consent clinics are essentially pill mills for HRT. You walk in, you sign off on HRT, and you walk out with drugs. While there's plenty of stories saying how great it is, out of curiosity to see what the process involves I looked for forms and some Tumblr poster delivered. Here's a form given to FtMs, but you can imagine how similar this is for MtFs:

tumblr_orutf53Vw31ql3ud1o1_1280.jpgtumblr_orutf53Vw31ql3ud1o2_1280.jpgtumblr_orutf53Vw31ql3ud1o3_1280.jpg

The difference between those "bigot gatekeepers" and an informed consent clinic is one will grill you over a period of time before putting you on life altering drugs. The other just wants you to sign before you can get drugs and glosses over the side effects. As that form is for FtMs, they're literally glossing over the side effects of a Schedule III controlled substance. You can then walk out with those titty skittles your troon friends brag about. A lot of respectable therapists are going to tread lightly with HRT because they want to make sure it's actually gender dysphoria and not a state of mind or depressive thoughts.

NERF or NOTHIN'

kiwifarms.net
I don't think you need to explain why that lanky nigga is a man. One look at him suffices. He's got lanky-ass computer toucher D&D nerd written all over his face, which used to be the original SA population before the troon virus.
Honestly I was originally going to respond to tightfade suggesting they may be blind, or perhaps never saw a woman before. I can't imagine looking at Skylark, nodding to myself and saying "What a lovely true and honest lady!"

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net

Are you 100% sure about that one, Ace?

1581560001183.png

1581560032804.png
1581560067452.png

So I'm bored enough that I'm watching doomhouse on YouTube. I have one question, where is the part where I'm supposed to laugh? Is this supposed to be a comedy? A parody of something? How is this...what what even is this?

Edit:I made it about 6 and a half minutes in. I've watched some seriously shit movies but this is just....yeah. fart noises into a tape recorder presented as some sort of comedic magnum opus. Really really really bad job guys.
Its Tim & Eric level non-humor.
See, its funny because they're making fun of bad/lame movies by making a movie that is lame and bad, but they're doing it INTENTIONALLY and IRONICALLY. Therefore comedy gold.