Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have talked about moving the troon threads into TCC because of all the discussion about how to illegally acquire horsepiss.
That sounds about right for troon communities. Just take a look at 4chan's /lgbt/, there's always going to be at least one /hrtgen/ thread in the catalog with lists of online pharmacies to buy HRT from and guides for taking it. Reddit also has it's own version called /r/transdiy and that got it's very own Daily Mail article because underage kids were being pressured into it.

aquariumwater

kiwifarms.net
Those damn therapists stopping the flow of the good stuff just to personally spite these angels.
I forgot to include pics of Rfc2324 in my last post, but as always, if I have a selfie any of the goons quoted in this thread, it's nice to give everyone a visual. I personally like thie first one for the MUA cringe, but the second shows off his wig so well.

rfc2324.jpg
rfc2324c.jpg

Oh Long Johnson

Wuhan-chan ain't nothin' to fuck with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to include pics of Rfc2324 in my last post, but as always, if I have a selfie any of the goons quoted in this thread, it's nice to give everyone a visual. I personally like thie first one for the MUA cringe, but the second shows off his wig so well.

View attachment 1142569
View attachment 1142570
I thought trooning out was an autism thing. That abomination is pure, distilled FAS.

Vegansgotokfc

kiwifarms.net
Dans (who has also posted pictures of themselves wearing a Star Trek cosplay) is actually trans. No one really cared about it back in the day because they didn't make a big deal out of it.
But how? transgenderism only happened after people realised that liking My Little Pony and being on Twitter wouldn't get them laid. This timeline is all wrong.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net